Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Sunday Erotic Fiction: My New Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Erotic Fiction: My New Dick (846 Views)

FICTION:- My Girlfriend Gave Me My First "3SOME" / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Erotic Fiction: My New Dick by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2017
She was the first girl I got to test my new dick in. It wasn't quite everything I'd hoped for but it was a start. For starters she was able to take all of me without me hurting her and she still felt right against my shaft. She was dripping wet and her snatch felt so good. I tried my best guys but it wasn't long before I came inside her. That was electric.

Was it risky? Sure, we might not have been ready for children but we were ready to deal with with consequences. When we started flirting I made it quite clear to her that I'm looking for something serious but it can't be like the last relationship I was in. What can I say, I was damaged goods and the trauma of that past relationship stayed with me for a very long time. That's how I decided that the first time we hard sex, we'd use no protection at all. No condoms, no pulling out, no birth control, nothing but tracking her periods and knowing the least likely time for her to have sex. I wanted it to have meaning. Deeper that instance gratification. Sex as an act of making love. What it meant for me to come inside her, while she was bent over my kitchen table, was that we had reached a place of incredible trust.

I wasn't in it just for the sex.

I also wasn't in it for an exclusive relationship either but that's a story for next time.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? / My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up / New Bleep Story: The Leaked Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.