Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

FICTION:- My Girlfriend Gave Me My First "3SOME" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FICTION:- My Girlfriend Gave Me My First "3SOME" (820 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION:- My Girlfriend Gave Me My First "3SOME" by kizzionline(m): 3:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Most guys have not actually experienced this act, but if you have, you will tell the tale about how awesome the experience could be. party is something most guys would love to have. You can still deny it for all I care.

I happened to be a handsome guy and every girl on campus wanted me. I had a girlfriend Amaka who was a jealous type but couldn't keep her mouth shut after being intimate with me.

Anytime I go intimate with my girlfriend, she would always tell it her bestie. For her, it was a way of expressing her feelings to her friend just to let her know how good her boyfriend was on bed.

ABSU is a university campus where anything under the trousers doesn't seem to pass the eyes of the hot girls on campus and that was a bad one for Ama my babe as I ...cont' below
https://www.bazecity.com/fiction-my-girlfriend-gave-me-my-first-3some/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Ends Relationship With Tiwasavage / I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood / My Covid-19 Lockdown Experience from Lagos to Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.