Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] (14716 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kellycute and dmrg I see you viewing.

Please notify us with your presence.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

Seen...Laveda what do you have to say? smiley

He nearly got me grin

Sweet words
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Laveda:
embarassed

Awwwn thanks, I really appreciate these sweet words
na una reply we dey wait oo....
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
In the absence of the other contestants makydebbie please tell us what you think about sunshineG's lines. smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by optional1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
lol
No be by force
Waiting to see your wooers wink

is by fire by force oh

those ones way dacovajnr don send threat give, they dey fear, they no fit drop any line..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Laveda:

He nearly got me grin
Sweet words
jesus! shocked my chest! Nearly!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

But these guys have dulled everything.

I don mention them tire, no reply.
Baami, I still feel the timing was wrong..We could have waited for atleast few more days or a week as most active Romancelanders are not aware due to busy schedules thus the low turnout..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
lipsrsealed

Viewers list is so poor.. Chai
we dey watch newsline for NTA cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
naijaboiy:
In the absence of the other contestants makydebbie please tell us what you think about sunshineG's lines. smiley
I was wooed successfully. wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by optional1(f): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr enemy..
I don go watch match also..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:
hahahahahaha...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

Gone are the days bruh! cry
the viewer list go full soon cheesy
iyam sure na news hold dem
Meanwhile...

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dingbang(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha... Very interesting station.. Me I dey watch game of thrones.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
optional1:
dacovajnr enemy..

I don go watch match also..
Your left yansh grin grin

They're not upto the task grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dingbang(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Baami, I still feel the timing was wrong..We could have waited for atleast few more days or a week as most active Romancelanders are not aware due to busy schedules thus the low turnout..
I told him.. I told him...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
jesus! shocked my chest! Nearly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dmgr(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
naijaboiy:
Kellycute and dmrg I see you viewing.

Please notify us with your presence.

can I drop now?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I was wooed successfully. wink

Cc: SunshineG, We Ukwu Crew are proud of you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
hahaha... Very interesting station.. Me I dey watch game of thrones.
na cos of Benita i don go buy d season film.always dey talk abt am cheesy.and now u.na wa cheesy
it must be bombastic like spartacus cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Laveda:

He nearly got me grin

Sweet words

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
You're not far from the truth. But there is a reason why we had to do it.

You'll get to find out soon enough though.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dude dont tell me to calm down

i burnt my fvcking dinner cos of this shiiii and had to make a new one that almost got burnt too

and up till now the shiiii has started............how hard is it to cook up some stupid lines angry

even jakans and drop a thousand lines in 2 mins lipsrsealed
you mean indomie?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
Hello makyd.ebbie, my beautiful black princess from lands of greats like kwanme nkrumah

The beauty that keeps me awake at night and makes me dream all day

Every moment I look at your picture, my hearts beats fast

With every breath threatening to be my last

If your face will be the last I see before my death, then so be it

Your beauty will only remind me of the blissful image of heaven

Your tantalizing smile and alluring black skin only comparable with the marvelous melody of the most virtuous in heaven

Your beautifully shaped body and striking intelligence depicting the magnificent environment of a paradise

Your admirable tenacity and humility which only compares with that of a lionhearted Angel

If it is true God created a woman for every man

Then I dear say you are my missing rib

If loneliness is the feeling of depression

Then I dear say you are the Moses to lead me to my happiness

Every moment I spend without you makes my life a living heal

Every moment I will spend with you will make my life heaven on earth

wow! we are proud of u cheesy
u nailed it man cheesy
oya chop am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Laveda:

He nearly got me grin

Sweet words
those words are not just meant to sound sweet... Maybe there is something u didnt catch there... Look again, with ur heart, dear!

Presently words cannot completely define what ma mind processes about u... Somehow i see ma self fallin in love, i could just hold on to a ledge and save ma self d fall but i chose not too becus because dis kinda love is hard to find, 1 in a thousand... I came for u Laveda... For you! For you! For you!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by shinarlaura(f): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
This one don "'wet" already grin

Hahahahaha. You ve started.

But those lines can make someone to just fall wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:

This is real love not imagination...real love not infatuation...makedebbie dear...this guy is trully in luff with u...say yes jareee! kiss
how I wish your stupidity is as thin as your frame! You would have carried it with grace grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
those words are not just meant to sound sweet... Maybe there is something u didnt catch there... Look again, with ur heart, dear!

Presently words cannot completely define what ma mind processes about u... Somehow i see ma self fallin in love, i could just hold on to a ledge and save ma self d fall but i chose not too becus because dis kinda love is hard to find, 1 in a thousand... I came for u Laveda... For you! For you! For you!

Seems this is beyond just the wooing thing?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dingbang(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

na cos of Benita i don go buy d season film.always dey talk abt am cheesy.and now u.na wa cheesy
it must be bombastic like spartacus cheesy
perv grin its just normal. Have u seen power?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
This one don "'wet" already grin
grin grin grin grin is it ur wetness? grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wow I'm reading some nice lines. Kudos guys cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by kellycute(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
dmgr:

can I drop now?
im here.. let's do this
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Divay22(f): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class. / Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.