Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] (14710 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by EmperorLee(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Laveda:

Seems this is beyond just the wooing thing?

Isn't that obvious? cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:

Cc: SunshineG, We Ukwu Crew are proud of you!!!
I will like to seize this moment to appreciate all the members of the ukwu crew
Sinz for telling me to use religion to woo a religious girl, hence I used the heaven line
Davicur for supporting me cheesy
Thepussyhunter for unrelenting support wink
Our president bros lefulefu wink
"One ukwu under God' grin grin grin
Of course optional1 for giving me liver
Tgoddess for her tips yesterday
and all who appreciated my poem

Maky come over here baby kiss

" one ukwu under God" cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
perv grin its just normal. Have u seen power?
i havent started watching it yet cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by optional1(f): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jesu oba

dacovajnr:
Your left yansh grin grin

They're not upto the task grin

dissappointed undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

i havent started watching it yet cheesy
I know say na woman u don dey pursue since....
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Laveda:

Seems this is beyond just the wooing thing?
how I am not understanding... Is it not d wooing thing... Abi u done vex...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by 4ckyou: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
naijaboiy:
dmrg,stanfford,kellycute & 4ckyou please get prepared.

present
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
Dear Laveda!

First i have to say that, diz words are no jokes. I thank naijaboiy for this opportunity. Dis is probably destiny working out thing btw us... I know how many times i have stalked ur profile...

There's something abt ur Location on ur profile that catches me... (you said u are right beside me)... I want nothing better than makin that a reality... I have come to understand that for man to exceed d skies he need a woman and when i look at u i see that woman... There is something abt d attraction from u that beats gravity. It pulls me closer and closer... Just looking at ur picture i see a future for us before my very eyes...

Lovely! I am not a perfect man and there aint no perfect woman but together we can both create a perfection beyond human beliefs... I am askin u and giving u an opportunity to be that woman that turns ma life around and fill me with love as i do same... I want nothing than u; u stole ma heart withot even knowing it... Am not complaining!

I look at u again and a see a beauty made from elements from continents around d world. Laveda i want nothing more but u love...

Awwwn... cry

This is so sweet kiss

Chai! I'm falling on her behalf
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by refiner(f): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
how I wish your stupidity is as thin as your frame!
You would have carried it with grace grin
Nice rhyme.....aa
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
dmgr:

can I drop now?
Yes please...after you do, kellycute will follow.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Blackhawk01: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ssmh. Odaaro cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by kellycute(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Who's she that looketh forth as the morning?
Bright as the sun?
Her shape is like the work of an artist, which make me wanna hold her just like darkness hold the sky NIGHTLY
Her eyes is beautiful like the solar system which make me wanna become an ophthalmologist so that I can look into her eyes all day long

Her boobs is like a pomegranate halves, firm and pointed just like the tower of David

Her lips is like a cluster of vine which make me wanna kiss it just like raindrop kisses the flower, SLOWLY,

She walk elegantly like a queen

Her voice undulate with the wind which send current down my spine

Her name is Mimzyy
The Lilly among thorn.

Mimzyy.... telling you about your beauty is like asking if there will be day and night, because everyone know about that and trust me your mirror ain't lieing, and I just wanna chill and twist a lot
Your feeling burning in my heart as hell
Need to see you and feel you next to me
I provide everything you need and I like your smile I don't wanna see you cry
Got some stuff that I got to say and I hope you can let it burn babe
You are the star in my sky, the sun through my clouds, the wind in my sail and the calm in my storms. I could go on and on and I know you want that or we could get a little drink like a nightcap!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by optional1(f): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
Sin for telling me to use religion to woo a religious girl, hence I used the heaven line
Thepussyhunte for unrelenting support wink
Our president bros efulefu wink
Of course optional for giving me liver goddess for her tips yesterday

you carry not only my liver but my kidney and half heart..
Time to return them in full..

Makydebbie welcome to the house of ukwu under gods..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
4ckyou:

present
Please are you ready with your lines sir?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:

Nice rhyme.....aa
so grace and fame rhyme, abi?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
optional1:
Jesu oba

dissappointed undecided
Pele, after me na me grin kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I was wooed successfully. wink
thanks wink
I honestly never thought I stand a chance before I posted that poem cheesy
OK next person, I don try grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
I know say na woman u don dey pursue since....
lol no be woman cause am wey i never watch am cheesy
u sef grin grin
i go just make out a special time wey i go watch d film cheesy cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
how I am not understanding... Is it not d wooing thing... Abi u done vex...

Not at all.

Nice lines. smiley You got me..

Naijaboiy take note. grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Divay22:
Hmmmm
Dem no dey woo you?

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by refiner(f): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
so grace and fame rhyme, abi?
Yea...in poetry..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
kellycute:
Bright as the sun?
Her shape is like the work of an artist, which make me wanna hold her just like darkness hold the sky NIGHTLY
Her eyes is beautiful like the solar system which make me wanna become an ophthalmologist so that I can look into her eyes all day long

Her boobs is like a pomegranate halves, firm and pointed just like the tower of David

Her lips is like a cluster of vine which make me wanna kiss it just like raindrop kisses the flower, SLOWLY,

Her name is Mimzyy
The Lilly among thorn.

Mimzyy.... telling you about your beauty is like asking if there will be day and night, because everyone know about that and trust me your mirror ain't lieing, and I just wanna chill and twist a lot
You are the star in my sky, the sun through my clouds, the wind in my sail and the calm in my storms. I could go on and on and I know you want that or we could get a little drink like a nightcap!

Nice one!!!!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by zicoraads: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
This Naijaboiy head de pain am sha undecided Why am I not on the list of people to woo? undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
kellycute:
Bright as the sun?

Her name is Mimzyy
The Lilly among thorn.

Even as a guy I almost fell..I hope dmrg will be able to outwit you.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ssmh. Odaaro cheesy
Rola o ri quote mi abi?? Nkan ti a se ma n ja niyen.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Mimzyy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Awwww.....comments reserved. Well done Kellycute wink

kellycute:
Bright as the sun?

Her name is Mimzyy
The Lilly among thorn.

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
Sinz for telling me to use religion to woo a religious girl, hence I used the heaven line
Thepussyhunter for unrelenting support wink
Our president bros lefulefu wink
Of course optional1 for giving me liver
Tgoddess for her tips yesterday

Oshey baddest i dey gbadun you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
thanks wink
I honestly never thought I stand a chance before I posted that poem cheesy
OK next person, I don try grin
Congratulations sunshineG you came as a novice but left as a master.

Makydebbie a kiss from you would do. Don't you think? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

Isn't that obvious? cheesy

Lol.. Maybe sha, dunno
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dmgr(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century to let u know that if you live to be a hundred,I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,so I never have to live without you.

I have million things to talk to you about but all I want in this world is you.

My heart began this journey the very first day I opened your profile ,I saw you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw you weren't perfect and I loved you more.

It was love at first sight,at last sight,at ever and ever sight.

Mimmzypie you know that overwhelming feeling of love? the one that makes you feel like you'd do anything for some one? only you can make me feel that way.

I want you to know that I am thinking about you right now even as am currently typing and no matter where you are and what you are doing just know that dmgr can't stop thinking about you.

Well they say a picture tells a thousand words but when I see yours all I see is three I LOVE U.

I always let my thoughts free so they could go anywhere but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.

It even reached an extent when sometimes I think of you when you are offline and smile to myself,people around will think I have gone nuts.

I know you deserve the world, and I know I can't give even half of it to you. So I'll give you the next best thing....my world.

mimmzypie you have gone deep in my heart where no feet could reach and I smile just at the mention of your moniker because it gives me waves of unfiltered yearning make me seek you like food.

I just want you, all of you, from your beautiful face and warm heart to your smiles and your laughs.

Though I can't bring the sun or moon to you, but I will promise to light your way brighter that both, and be at your side forever.

Though we haven't met yet, but if I were to describe the colour you represent, the I will go with the rainbow because you are beautiful,magical and finding someone as you is like finding a treasure.

And lastly just know that I will to anything and every thing to ensure that you stay happy forever.

My heart to you is given, do give yours to me so we could lock them up together, and throw away the key. Just know that I want you for always...days..years and eternities.

Come live in my heart.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by optional1(f): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Pele, after me na me grin kiss
don't quote me again oh.. Just face your face biko undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by mediocre(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
This shït is boring sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.