Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (29888 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 2:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Where did I say anioma is a tribe? You stupidity keeps getting exposed throughout this page and you're not b even ashamed how much of an illiterate you are. Nigga I'm Oshimili you buffoon so who the Bleep are you to tell me about my ancestry you Savage waste animal. Do we look like you slaves from the Benin republic who to try and rewrite your slavery that ended after Benin got tired of you. There's very little benin ancestry in anioma you moronic illiterate other than the Benin that migrated to Aniomaland, and assimilated in our community, there was nothing else. Even ika that is one of the controversial community has an ex dein of Agbor, before the half Benin current dein, narrated that the benin have been trying to claim their lands despite not having any connection to them. We aren't you Benin slaves that rewrote your oduduwa fell from the sky rather than accepting your slaves of benin

What do I expect from an free education waste animals whose, knowledge of others starts and end in that shithole waste. Constantly exposing the so called "most educated group" is nothing bit your delusion.

Like I said bash your head we are igbo if it pains you so much tongue
It is therefore well evident that your revisionist forebears had jinxed y'all with too much lies to the effect of wallowing in historical abyss.
Who da hell are you? Igbo? A descendant of the intinerant immigrants?. You share border affinity with deltans giving you a leverage for easier entry & exit... Damn!.
The Aniomas in Onitsha are of Benin extraction. Tell me it's a lie & let Sango fire you...
Benin,Urhobo, isoko,itsherkiri, share historical affinity other than southern ijaws who are also a stake holder in delta since its creation.... Igbos only came perching, spreading their population across asaba in their quest for accommodation. When push comes to shove, Y'all will be sent parking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by elmodee7(m): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2017
ur god kanu is a bigot . his calling for war and u fool following him will pay the price
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by elmodee7(m): 2:23am On Aug 15, 2017
stupidity runs in ur family
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by elmodee7(m): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2017
u r mad.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 2:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

I don't know go and ask the 69,002 anioma that participated in the Midwest referendum.

As for the bold, grin grin grin that's why we fought and voted to get the hell away from your waste region and away from you yoruba. Likewise the militants have given una 3 quit notice and not one single deltan leader or elder have came out to condemn them grin grin grin. Even the delta south/Central where una may even find a slight ally kept pim which speaks VOLUME. Keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep better at night. Come Oct 1st you better be out!!

While I'm still at it, I repeat AGAIN...come steal my ancestors lands. We are waiting. Savage waste monkey. You think say we be illorin
For the umpteenth time, Aniomas in delta are of Benin ancestry. The same way you cannot dispute the fact that the Aniomas in Onitsha are of Edo extraction.

And in your own delusion, you think the Ijaw militants have the temerity to order Yorubas to vacate the Niger delta. You really think Ijaws own Niger delta over & above the other major ethnicities?... Asking that Yoruba leave delta is akin to asking that the itshekiri or Akoko edo vacate the delta... grin ... I dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 2:30am On Aug 15, 2017
sapele914:
Bring the certified true copy of the map or survey of the land that belonged to your fore fathers?was it the oyibos that drew and surveyed the land or it was your babaric forefathers who were running and dancing around naked and sacrificing and eating human beings at Nri and Aro Chukwu?I'm sure when you check your genealogy then you would realize you are probably from present day Cameroun or Gabon.

The so called Biafra military went on a suicide mission and they with commander ojukwu were defeated and humiliated 50 years ago and have never been able to regroup in what was described as the worst genocide in African history,who is laughing at who?where is your army today?maybe your country cameroun will protect you?

At least I have shoes and can walk,you don't have legs and you think you are laughing at me?what a joke.

One thing for sure,those boko lunatics are ready to die for their cause unlike the lilly puts that will run to the ivory Coast once they hear women clapping thinking it is gunshots.

Ipob cowards, thank God for democracy at least it has given you dirty scoundrels some sense of freedom of speech but talk is cheap,action speaks louder than words.

Bring the certified copy of map or survey that conducted by your skull mining, benin slave tribe that proves the land my ancestors owe belong to your backwards niggeria federal government or Benin like your neanderthal, brainless ass have been screeching like the animal that you are.

You taking about nri and Aro Chukwu activity which ended centuries ago. While your neatherthal of a community is still skull mining, head hunting and cannibalism your dead obas body in this 21st century like the animals that you are. You're not even ashamed of the primitive subhuman that is your tribe. Prior to British getting involved, you were wiping eachother of the face of the earth like a Savage being. Oyibo got involved, saved you animals and try to show you how civilized and yet still wiping eachother of the face of the earth. Uncivilized pigs that can't even be salvage.

You eveneed are talk about Gabon and cameroon which are a billion times than you come from. Do you even think that's mentioning Gabon and cameroon is an insult? Cameroon alone barked at your backwards niggeria and military and governmemt cowered like a baby. If not for Cameroon getting involved with boko haram, your backwsrds, worthless nation was getting your asses by those few men on daily basis. You better bow down to those two nations they are kings compared to your niggeria.

While we at it. You are not even ashamed that biafra held you out for 3 freaking years despite the limited weapons they had and the stronger, international allies you had. A group of untrained men kicked your military asses, men more trained than they are, that your pitiful government went after their civilians just to succumb them and you're even ashamed of yourselves. That history proves that if the west and other nations didn't give you aids, the Biafra military would dragged you through the fucking floor like a pig. We don't even have hypothesized, your military experience with militants and boko haram. Weak as f2k without assistance from other nations and you're not even ashamed your shithole nation.

You have shoes you can walk on? Remind me again who is going around begging every country you can think of for food aod, loans, weapons, among other things? Remind me again which nation is constantly getting bailed out by it's rich citizens, China and Paris refund? Which nation is currently the laughinh stock of the ENTIRE AFRICAN Continent despite you're claim of "giant of Africa"? Which me again what shoe do you have?

Yes I laugh at you and I'll continue laughing at you cause your niggeria is a disgrace. Has oil but yet one of the least developed nation in Africa, barely power to sustain it's vixens. high GDP on paper yet with the highest number of poverty in Africa. Poor educational system, medical industry, electricity that Ghana you kicked out thinking you're doing them ended up surpassing you in every ramifications. Barely food to feed your people yet always shouting how much agricultural lands you have. Always thumbing chest about not being "land locked" yet common clean water you don't have, a working sewerage system you don't. Roads a death trap that almost every day it's reported died on it. Every day arm robbers, ritualist, gangs kill y'all. A police department/military that runs from criminals but attack civilians. Your government is the mafia mob that's constantly killing eachother for electoral post. You're ruled by thugs, armed robbers and drug dealers and yet you thumb chest about having a shoe to walk on? Do you even have a clean road to walk on? Not even ashamed that you come from a hellhole. The definition of a failed state

Go fix that backwardNess you call a country before opening that diseased mouth to talk about biafra.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
For the umpteenth time, Aniomas in delta are of Benin ancestry. The same way you cannot dispute the fact that the Aniomas in Onitsha are of Edo extraction.

And in your own delusion, you think the Ijaw militants have the temerity to order Yorubas to vacate the Niger delta. You really think Ijaws own Niger delta over & above the other major ethnicities?... Asking that Yoruba leave delta is akin to asking that the itshekiri or Akoko edo vacate the delta... grin ... I dey laugh grin

The lack of condemn from deltan leaders, including iteskiri, should tell you where we all stand. By the way it wasn't just ijaws that made the declaration...I suggest go and read the articles again.

By the way since when is AKoko edo in delta state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Open book Jor and read. Stop displaying your stupidity.

As for the upper part, whatever you tell yourself to sleep better at night go ahead. It won't change the reality nor would it drag us down to level of you slaves of benin.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 2:44am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
It is therefore well evident that your revisionist forebears had jinxed y'all with too much lies to the effect of wallowing in historical abyss.
Who da hell are you? Igbo? A descendant of the intinerant immigrants?. You share border affinity with deltans giving you a leverage for easier entry & exit... Damn!.
The Aniomas in Onitsha are of Benin extraction. Tell me it's a lie & let Sango fire you...
Benin,Urhobo, isoko,itsherkiri, share historical affinity other than southern ijaws who are also a stake holder in delta since its creation.... Igbos only came perching, spreading their population across asaba in their quest for accommodation. When push comes to shove, Y'all will be sent parking!

I'm not even going to continue going back and forth. I'm going to requote the most controversial community in anioma dein before the half benin raised by Benin oba took over

We aren't you Benin slaves from the land of waste.

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Moorish: 2:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Some of you niggas, both from east and west, you forget that after we achieve our independent, separate, sovereign nations we will still be neighbors and therefore will need bi/tri-lateral ties with each other

Use your brains for once nig*ers
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 2:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

The lack of condemn from deltan leaders, including iteskiri, should tell you where we all stand. By the way it wasn't just ijaws that made the declaration...I suggest go and read the articles again.

By the way since when is AKoko edo in delta state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for the upper part, whatever you tell yourself to sleep better at night go ahead. It won't change the reality nor would it drag us down to level of you slaves of benin.
You're a big muntula grin ... Olodo of the highest order grin ... PANDEF has come out to condem such insensible statement & grandstanding.
Who are Ijaw militants?.. The creek rascals?.. Every ethnic groups in the delta has its own militants, so who appoints the Ijaws to singlehandedly speak for the whole.

**I meant to say Akoko edo in Edo**. It still doesn't excuse you of being silly.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 2:52am On Aug 15, 2017
sapele914:
In Jesus name we cast out the Demon of lunacy thou which was produced and conceived of a corrupted seed,you need help,i wonder the Demons that brought you into this world?your supposed biological hag was right to abandon you at birth,you must have been picked up in a dustbin by the road side somewhere east of the River Niger?

It was the demons that raped your wh0re of a mother and who brought in the mutated animal with the brain cells of ant like yourself. Your LovePeddler of mother should aborted you instead of bringing to this world a being worse than devil himself and a disease worse than HIV. No wonder that demon that raped that slut that bore you ran away the second he saw animalistic face. No wonder a bab00n was the only species willing to raise you. Even goats thought they were better than you.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 2:59am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
You're a big muntula grin ... Olodo of the highest order grin ... PANDEF has come out to condem such insensible statement & grandstanding.
Who are Ijaw militants?.. The creek rascals?.. Every ethnic groups in the delta has its own militants, so who appoints the Ijaws to singlehandedly speak for the whole.

**I meant to say Akoko edo in Edo**. It still doesn't excuse you of being silly.

PANDEF? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You mean Edwin Clark's PANDEF? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Edwin Clark is married to a yoruba woman dum dum. He has to please his wife dumbass. Just see Afonja desperation. Immediately after he condemned, Wetin happened? Mend pulled away from PANDEF and Clark is now begging the militants not to do as they stated.

You keep calling Ijaws name left and right to delude yourself. Do you want me to give you the list of groups that signed that quote notice to una? It's all over the media. Stop crying ijaw name jor thinking they are alone and start packing your bag

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by CeterisXVII: 3:01am On Aug 15, 2017
guterMann:
The governor added that no sane person would talk of division in Nigeria.

(1) Mr Okoroawusa your clamour for one Nigeria is not because you believe in Nigeria,but because of the peanuts,pecks of power and looting your position has availed you.Apart from the elites who the current status quo favors,nobody is talking about the unity of Nigeria

“We fought the war and it was
believed that the Igbos will learn
from it but they still went ahead and developing the resources of
other regions.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

There are 5 million Igbo living
outside the shores of Igbo region.
Any form of war will cause the
Igbo over 3 trillion naira loss in
properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If Biafra secedes will Biafrans lose their property in Nigeria?Absolutely NO.British citizens living in the EU did not lose their property in European countries after brexit.There are international laws guiding such which are legally binding to both signatory and non-signatory states.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

Brexit was not a seperation of countries, but one country Britain - choosing to leave a continental association called the European Union (EU). Your analogy or comparison is flawed, sir. pls don't try to second-guess the Nigerian govt on what they would do, regarding your properties if your ethnic group pulls out of the country. Dis govt has not given you an assurance that you would retain your properties, have they? pls think about what happened in Crimea.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by CeterisXVII: 3:04am On Aug 15, 2017
ESDKING:

The way you afonjas reason sometimes makes me to ignore some of you guys mentions.
Was man made for law or law for man ?

You guys are funny, it's no more " We SS and we people of Niger Delta" but " We Deltans" even when you know that Igbos have bigger population in the so called Delta state. Probably Ifeanyi Okowa the present governor of Delta and Emmanuel Udeagham past governor are Yoruba names.You guys need serious help.
Here is the map of Igbos nation in Nigeria Map and cure your ignorance, Igbos are not only in 5 states , but beyond.
you got it wrong,. Tdarkside is a pure Urhobo man from the niger-delta. Are-ee-aaa!
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Leez(m): 3:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

slaves of benin chai

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 3:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

I'm not even going to continue going back and forth. I'm going to requote the most controversial community dein before the half benin raised by Benin oba took one.

We aren't you Benin slaves from the land of waste.
A freaking 1979 account??... Damn!.. I thought you were smart.
Go find yourself historical documents precolonial & snap out of ignorance.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 3:11am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
A freaking 1979 account??... Damn!.. I thought you were smart.
Go find yourself historical documents precolonial & snap out of ignorance.

Historical precolonial? Xtrose before he deleted his account repeatedly quoted precolonial document which stated anioma towns were igbo.

Even at that...I guess your free education ass knows more about about the land than a past king(rip) eeh

Heck you lucky I only posted him. If I include Asagba, Obi of Ogwashi uku, obi of Owa, obi of idumuje unor and the nephew of obi of ibusa comments, that'll be me slaughtering you. You lucky. tongue
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

PANDEF? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You mean Edwin Clark's PANDEF? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Edwin Clark is married to a yoruba woman dum dum. He has to please his wife dumbass. Just see Afonja desperation. Immediately after he condemned, Wetin happened? Mend pulled away from PANDEF and Clark is now begging the militants not to do as they stated.

You keep calling Ijaws name left and right to delude yourself. Do you want me to give you the list of groups that signed that quote notice to una? It's all over the media. Stop crying ijaw name jor thinking they are alone and start packing your bag
Lol!!!!!! grin grin grin .... You mean Alfred diete-spiff who is also a key figure to Pandef is also married to a Yoruba woman... You see, there something special about Igbos in the sense that y'all amuse us with plenty of comic relief on this forum grin grin

We all love your comedy shows. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 3:30am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!!!!! grin grin grin .... You mean Alfred diete-spiff who is also a key figure to Pandef is also married to a Yoruba woman... You see, there something special about Igbos in the sense that y'all amuse us with plenty of comic relief on this forum grin grin

We all love your comedy shows. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Oh this is sad. This Nigga was screeching ijaws left and right and screeching the iteskiri, Akoko edo, urhobo, isoko, blah blah won't allow ijaws push us out delta

Yet funny when told noone condemned the militants quit notice despite this is the third time they announced the quit notice, it was the same ijaws he was using as the antagonist and crying about are who he's using to save face, not even the ones he mentioned wouldn't "let ijaws throw yoruba it due to historical blah blah" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is so pathetic and sad!!

You better go and call up your lagos-Ibadan propaganda media to create condemnation from non ijaw groups cause you contradicting yourself and looking mighty desparate right now.

While I'm at it it's a well known fact that Clark is the leader of Pandef, not Alfred diete-spiff. Spiff is given credence because he is a king. Next!!
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 3:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Historical precolonial? Xtrose before he deleted his account repeatedly quoted precolonial document which stated anioma towns were igbo.

Even at that...I guess your free education ass knows more about about the land than a past king(rip) eeh

Heck you lucky I only posted him. If I include Asagba, Obi of Ogwashi uku, obi of Owa, obi of idumuje unor and the nephew of obi of ibusa comments, that'll be me slaughtering you. You lucky. tongue
xtrose grin grin grin .. that jobless frustrated lesbian bitch was your history Authority?.. I'm not dissappointed in you. You've just been able to validate our opinion of you.

You've just shot yourself in the head cheesy ... The lists of Obi just gave you away cheesy ... Does it ring a bell where that title originated ? grin .. Oba Atokpeye ... Ise!!!!

You just a kid boy.. Go to sleep.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by ddeola: 3:32am On Aug 15, 2017
It is very easy for a person who does not have anything of worth to protect to be shouting war war.

The silent message Rochas is passing across to the Ibos is that they have to look inwards and begin to develop their region. Too much Igbo investments all over the place yet their own region is left abandoned. Charity must begin at home
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 3:41am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
xtrose grin grin grin .. that jobless frustrated lesbian bitch was your history Authority?.. I'm not dissappointed in you. You've just been able to validate our opinion of you.

You've just shot yourself in the head cheesy ... The lists of Obi just gave you away cheesy ... Does it ring a bell where that title originated ? grin .. Oba Atokpeye ... Ise!!!!

You just a kid boy.. Go to sleep.

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Umunna biko come see ooo

So this clown does not know the word obi is a common igbo words used by both SS and SE igbo. I bet una this fool think obi Mikel, Peter obi and obi obadike are all anioma. Una just see what this grandpapa don talk. They say old age comes with wisdom, I can see it skipped you. Na just old age carry come for you.

Grandpapa go sit down. You have dementia.

Of course xtrose that stayed whipping una asses with links and quotations from others to back him up with would be one of your nightmare. Hahahaha. Xtrose came with facts and links to support him each time he spoke while una came with mouth. grin grin
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by adedayor08(m): 3:43am On Aug 15, 2017
attackgat:
Complete nonsense. So what Okoroawusa is trying to say is that properties and investments are more important than the sovereignty and freedom of the Igbo nation? Daft thinking

you would understand better if you own a block of 6 flats in lekki-lagos or a 4 flat in garki abuja

only jobless and pained Igbo guys will be singing biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 3:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Oh this is sad. This Nigga was screeching ijaws left and right and screeching the iteskiri, Akoko edo, urhobo, isoko, blah blah won't allow ijaws push us out delta

Yet funny when told noone condemned the militants quit notice despite this is the third time they announced the quit notice, it was the same ijaws he was using as the antagonist and crying about are who he's using to save face, not even the ones he mentioned wouldn't "let ijaws throw yoruba it due to historical blah blah" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is so pathetic and sad!!

You better go and call up your lagos-Ibadan propaganda media to create condemnation from non ijaw groups cause you contradicting yourself and looking mighty desparate right now.

While I'm at it it's a well known fact that Clark is the leader of Pandef, not Alfred diete-spiff. Spiff is given credence because he is a king. Next!!
You're just clutching at a straw, boy. I'm obliged to educate you that the militants at the forefront of the so called shenanigans are majorly of Ijaw extraction.
Ijaws can ask the yorubas to vacate Bayelsa, No biggie!. But Delta state or Benin, they can only dream!

@bold, You don't know Jack about pandef. Edwin Clark is the leader who interfaces with the FG but whose decisions must be backed by the authorisation of all local kings & elders of the Niger delta.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 3:56am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
You're just clutching at a straw, boy. I'm obliged to educate you that the militants at the forefront of the so called shenanigans are majorly of Ijaw extraction.
Ijaws can ask the yorubas to vacate Bayelsa, No biggie!. But Delta state or Benin, they can only dream!

@bold, You don't know Jack about pandef. Edwin Clark is the leader who interfaces with the FG but whose decisions must be backed by the authorisation of all local kings & elders of the Niger delta.

And yet you mentioned Alfred diete-spiff, a king in bayelsa, when trying to save face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me repeat AGAIN: You better go and call up your lagos-Ibadan propaganda media to create condemnation from non ijaw groups cause you contradicting yourself and looking mighty desparate right now.

The sad thing is you aren't even aware that PANDEF is an Ijaw organization only despite calling itself a ND group. That's no other southern group within it and the only elder in the group is Spiff who is in attendance in the meeting during each time FG meets the group. This is pathetic!! Go deal with f2k you know. Desperation is pathetic!
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 3:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Umunna biko come see ooo

So this clown does not know the word obi is a common igbo words used by both SS and SE igbo. I bet una this fool think obi Mikel, Peter obi and obi obadike are all anioma. Una just see what this grandpapa don talk. They say old age comes with wisdom, I can see it skipped you. Na just old age carry come for you.

Of course xtrose that stayed whipping una asses with links and quotations from others to back him up with would be one of your nightmare. Hahahaha. Xtrose came with facts and links to support him each time he spoke while una came with mouth. grin grin
Dumb!.The argument is about the kingship title of "Obi"
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 4:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Umunna biko come see ooo

Dumb!.The argument is about the kingship title of "Obi" as against "Eze"
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 4:02am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Dumb!.The argument is about the kingship title of ObiObi"

Dumbass wtf you think Obi in that content meant. Because they aren't kings you think the name obi by non royal means something else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you this fool think the Igwe in Adaeze Igwe means something else beside king

Afonja please stop making a fool of yourself and stick to the f2k you know.

Go sit down grandpapa and take your medication
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 4:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

And yet you mentioned Alfred diete-spiff, a king in bayelsa, when trying to save face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me repeat AGAIN: You better go and call up your lagos-Ibadan propaganda media to create condemnation from non ijaw groups cause you contradicting yourself and looking mighty desparate right now.

[s]The sad thing is you aren't even aware that PANDEF is an Ijaw organization only despite calling itself a ND group. That's no other southern group within it and the only elder in the group is Spiff who is in attendance in the meeting during each time FG meets the group. This is pathetic!! Go deal with f2k you know. Desperation is pathetic![/s]
Officially, You're dumb & shallow. Go read up on the composition & term of reference of PANDEF.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 4:05am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Dumb!.The argument is about the kingship title of "Obi" as against "Eze"

So much in pain he had to quote twice.

The fact non anioma SE uses the term "obi" should tell you it's a common igbo term if you had any sense at all.

I repeat wtf you know. Stop making a fool of yourself
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Moorish: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Some idiots are here defending their Igbo races, other idiots are defending their Yoruba races

I just came here to remind you all that you are all just a bunch of nig*ers. The cockroaches and undesireables of the whole planet earth.

What pride do you apes have? And where does that delusion you call self pride come from?

Where it not for your master, the European, you would have a palm frond for a bed this very moment with mosquitoes singing u a bed time story

Man I hate nigs, the scum of the earth
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Officially, You're dumb & shallow. Go read up on the composition & term of reference of PANDEF.

grin This is really sad this clown known nothing about PANDEF yet used it to try to save face while condemning ijaws and trying to use them as the antagonist for what differemt ND militant groups gave them. Please do name the non ijaws or even non ijaws groups in PANDEF I'll be waiting.

PANDEF is a political verison of MEND which represent itself as a ND group speaking for ND yet all its members are ijaws.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG / Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) / South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.