Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (29878 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by brightalo17: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
attackgat:
Complete nonsense. So what Okoroawusa is trying to say is that properties and investments are more important than the sovereignty and freedom of the Igbo nation? Daft thinking

Start war ozugbo Ozugo , What exactly are you waiting for sef? just start the war are you not tired of waiting ?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
You are very stupid, the Governor is an Igbo man, The capital in an Igbo domain, Delta Igbo has the largest senatorial zone in the state.

Okonjo Iwealla, Ibe Kachikwu (minister of Petroleum), Jim Ovia(Zenith Bank), Tony Elumelu(UBA), Prof Pat Utomi, Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor) the list is unending, these people are all Delta Igbos.

Who are the people putting Delta state on the Map? Its the Delta Igbos. Likes of Sunday Oliseh, Okocha, Keshi etc.

chaii...look how you dey list igbos..and you always cry marginalization......chaiii...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

but its not in our constitution....others have it in their constitutions..nigeria doesnt....you are going no where without changing the constitution..

and that is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng process....could take decades...
Just watch and see how it goes
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
Was National Conference in our Constitution?

look..we can argue till day breaks..the only thing i know is,you cant declare a country in another country without war...it doesnt work that way.....

nigeria is a young democracy.....things dont happen that quick...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by menxer: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
herich:

Every time
Every little thing
Any little thing
Is hate speech.
Can you name or remind us of those hate words and speech?

The Internet never forgets and Google is a great help, learn how to use it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Get your referendum and Biafra, una no gree but so noisy and insultive.
Pigs

WE DON'T MAKE NOISE......ROCHAS AND U ARE THE ONES MAKING THE NOISE.....THEY SAID WE WONT MENTION BIAFRA ON THE STREET.......WE DID IT, THEY SAID WE WONT DARE FLY BIAFRA COLOURE IN THE PUBLIC.....WE DID IT, THEY SAID HE SHOULD BE AMONG MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE.....HE STAY AMONG THOUSANDS......NOW WE SAID SIT AT HOME WE DID IT.....NOW WE ARE SAYING NO ELECTION WE WILL DO IT, WE SAY BIAFRA MUST COME......SHE MUST. NOW U TELL ME THE NOISE MAKERS

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
Just watch and see how it goes

it will end in war....you are forgeting our military that thinks the greatest nation on earth is nigeria.....

you dont bother to talk to soldiers,thats why you dont know how they think...

the nigerian army doesnt suffer under inferiority complex like the nigerian civilians....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Get your referendum and Biafra, una no gree but so noisy and insultive.
Pigs

WE DON'T MAKE NOISE......ROCHAS AND U ARE THE ONES MAKING THE NOISE.....THEY SAID WE WONT MENTION BIAFRA ON THE STREET.......WE DID IT, THEY SAID WE WONT DARE FLY BIAFRA COLOURE IN THE PUBLIC.....WE DID IT, THEY SAID HE SHOULD BE AMONG MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE.....HE STAY AMONG THOUSANDS, THEY SAID WE ONLY DO BIAFRA ONLINE....NOW WE ARE DOING BIAFRA IN THE PUBLIC AND NIGERIA IS NOW THE ONES CAMPAIGNING NIGERIAS UNITY AND PROPAGANDA ONLINE.....NOW WE SAID SIT AT HOME WE DID IT.....NOW WE ARE SAYING NO ELECTION WE WILL DO IT, WE SAY BIAFRA MUST COME......SHE MUST
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by herich(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm more Igbo than your grandparents
So you follow for them pig.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Israeljones(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
ezenwajosh:

WE DON'T MAKE NOISE......ROCHAS AND U ARE THE ONES MAKING THE NOISE.....THEY SAID WE WONT MENTION BIAFRA ON THE STREET.......WE DID IT, THEY SAID WE WONT DARE FLY BIAFRA COLOURE IN THE PUBLIC.....WE DID IT, THEY SAID HE SHOULD BE AMONG MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE.....HE STAY AMONG THOUSANDS......NOW WE SAID SIT AT HOME WE DID IT.....NOW WE ARE SAYING NO ELECTION WE WILL DO IT, WE SAY BIAFRA MUST COME......SHE MUST. NOW U TELL ME THE NOISE MAKERS
Thank God, You now have freedom to do all this things you have mention...Atleast for now there will be no need for yu to shout marginalization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
herich:

So you follow for them pig.
Get off my mentions before I drown you tonight
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
ezenwajosh:

WE DON'T MAKE NOISE......ROCHAS AND U ARE THE ONES MAKING THE NOISE.....THEY SAID WE WONT MENTION BIAFRA ON THE STREET.......WE DID IT, THEY SAID WE WONT DARE FLY BIAFRA COLOURE IN THE PUBLIC.....WE DID IT, THEY SAID HE SHOULD BE AMONG MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE.....HE STAY AMONG THOUSANDS, THEY SAID WE ONLY DO BIAFRA ONLINE....NOW WE ARE DOING BIAFRA IN THE PUBLIC AND NIGERIA IS NOW THE ONES CAMPAIGNING NIGERIAS UNITY AND PROPAGANDA ONLINE.....NOW WE SAID SIT AT HOME WE DID IT.....NOW WE ARE SAYING NO ELECTION WE WILL DO IT, WE SAY BIAFRA MUST COME......SHE MUST

we sat at home because of the victims of the last war...not because of ipob....una are overestimating unaselfs...

if you dare go on the streets and try to prevent people from voting in anambra then nobody can garantie your safety....

dont vote if you dont want,but you are not allowed to prevent others from voting their leaders....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by osigiepurr(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
guterMann:
The governor added that no sane
person would talk of division in
Nigeria.

(1) Mr Okoroawusa your clamour for one Nigeria is not because you believe in Nigeria,but because of the peanuts,pecks of power and looting your position has availed you.Apart from the elites who the current status quo favors,nobody is talking about the unity of Nigeria

“We fought the war and it was
believed that the Igbos will learn
from it but they still went ahead and developing the resources of
other regions.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

There are 5 million Igbo living
outside the shores of Igbo region.
Any form of war will cause the
Igbo over 3 trillion naira loss in
properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If Biafra secedes will Biafrans lose their property in Nigeria?Absolutely NO.British citizens living in the EU did not lose their property in European countries after brexit.There are international laws guiding such which are legally binding to both signatory and non-signatory states.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

Continue to make noise inside your living room by typing rubbish that "the land of the rising sun must set forth at dawn"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by herich(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

and nothing is wrong with yours??...we that undertsand the situation and the mentality of the nigerians are telling you how this will end and you have nothing to say than calling names and insulting...

if its war you desperatly want,you can have...!!!!
Check yourself. And you've not been calling names and insulting the opposite.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Adebowale89(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
tossie101:

Im tellng u my dear the way they reason makes u question their claim of being educated undecided

what does your one way thinking done to your region? why was your intellect thinking not stand you people out during civil war?

you attacked yourself in ozubulu and everyone of u were claiming is Fulani herdsmen despite you know your people are the one killing eachother

is right time majority of u take your brain out of kanu's anus to be logical, emotions won't set a pacesetter in this scenario
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
herich:

Check yourself. And you've not been calling names and insulting the opposite.

they started with the insults by calling me zoo animal!!!... angry...and none of them ever apologized...

call the nigerian goverment since 1960 animals..!!!...i dont care..but dont call me zoo animal because i happen to be nigerian too...

that is not acceptable..!!!!!.... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by menxer: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
ezenwajosh:

REFERENDUM IS HATE SPEECH? OR IS IT NO ELECTION
You must be a kid, when did you start using the Internet?

Learn how to use Google search, and YouTube, you will appreciate the work of Nnamdi Kanu using radio Biafra in tuning the hate rhetoric.

Referendum was a knee jerk reaction at face saving and damage control.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Adebowale89(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
Afonjas claiming what they arnt with their stupid Cone heads

but why can't Igbo criticize anyone against their Biafra with a constructive analysis instead of insulting them

how many of you people can stand before okorocha in face to insult him?

if this is how London exit from EU with what that nonentity quoted earlier, with hatred utterances and speech, would they still have any bilateral relationship with any European countries?

I will respect Biafra agitation when a logical, vibrant, bold , brave man take the mantle of ipob leadership rather than that educated illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by InvertedHammer: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2017
/
How do you expect someone who receives daily doses of spiritual slaps to talk straight?

\
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

their you are wrong......their is no mention of exit in the nigerian constitution...thats the problem that una want to ignore...

you are asking the nigerians to forget the constitution and give you want you want and thats not gonna happen....

the leaders will refuse to change the constitution because they know they can win a war against you easily....

better listen to us deltans...we deltans understand the situation better than you....

we deltans think.....you dont think,you use emotions...

Seriously?

Do you have any type of shame at all?

Even after been disgraceful exposed as non Deltan you still pitofully attached by force to delta?

My God how pathetic!!

Do you have any ounce of shame at all?

Mr."we deltan" have you replied the urhobo whom asked you for the LGA you came from in delta state?
Have you ever wrote back in Urhobo like he asked you.

You Afonja are truly disgusting. Be proud of the sh1thole tribe of yours and stop una pitifully "we SS and we SE". Have shame for once in una life. My God una are pitiful!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2017
SenatorM:
[s]You are very stupid, the Governor is an Igbo man, The capital Asaba is an Igbo domain, Delta Igbo has the largest senatorial zone in the state.

Okonjo Iwealla, Ibe Kachikwu (minister of Petroleum), Jim Ovia(Zenith Bank), Tony Elumelu(UBA), Prof Pat Utomi, Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor) the list is unending, these people are all Delta Igbos.

Who are the people putting Delta state on the Map? Its the Delta Igbos. Likes of Sunday Oliseh, Okocha, Keshi etc.

Go Read about Delta Igbos[/s].
Mr.Dumbo, Igos have no historical link with the old Midwestern region. Igbos are migrants in delta.

Don't get me start mentioning the notable deltan personalities that put delta on the map.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos are peasants in the delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by sapele914(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2017
guterMann:
The governor added that no sane
person would talk of division in
Nigeria.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

There are 5 million Igbo living
outside the shores of Igbo region.
Any form of war will cause the
Igbo over 3 trillion naira loss in
properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

Are you the one to set the rules of engagement?best believe no war with the Military of Nigeria no biafra, even the kingdom of Jehovah takes it's possesion by force and fury.

when you are ready to sacrifice the lives of your family members you can come back to the round table,then we will take you seriously,Empty Barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Look at this delta babe who hates Yoruba so much. I doubt you're deltan... You hardly see a deltan with so much hate for Yoruba. There are more than six deltans on this thread slugging it out with the Igbos, yet they won't denigrate Yoruba because we won't carve them into Odua as Biafrans do.
You had a serious fight with some Igbos trying to lay claim to your land but that ain't enough for you to learn... You just dey vex me...
You're a liar... You're Igbo.

Who are this six deltan fighting igbo on those thread

Tsdarkskin is the only one and even he at that is not from delta. The dude has been exposed long time ago as a non deltan. Not even by an igbo exposed him but by an urhobo his been attaching pitifully to. The only sad thing is despite being exposed he's still shamefully attache by force like a typical Afonja grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin.

While your begging limeta to hate igbo, I hope you are also packing your bag to get out delta come Oct 1st like the militants told una. Lord knows I'm going to be among the people on the street chasing y'all Niggas out. In your case, if i see you, I'll be flogging you out. grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Mr.Dumbo, Igos have no historical link with the old Midwestern region. Igbos are migrants in delta.

Don't get me start mentioning the notable deltan personalities that put delta on the map.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos are peasants in the delta.

You're a very special type of stupid. I'm delta igbo, comr and steal my am ancestraland you Savage monkey.

Animal here talking about old midwest region yet so stupid not to know Dennis osadebe, an anioma, was one of the leading founder/fighter for Midwest region.

Let it pain your monkey ass that Igbos are part of Midwest. I know how desperately you Afonja wishes it was still part of your shameless waste region.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 12:37am On Aug 15, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Then you're not being sincere to yourself. I'm not a member of IPOB but I don't they have been violent in their approach. I really don't know what you mean by hate speech, but my surprise is that you said you're Igbo but I always see you in any anti-Igbo thread abusing them. Even on threads that are not about IPOB, you're always seen abusing them which makes me wonder if actually, you're Igbo. It is somehow strange!
You sound so civil so I'll allow this pass
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Seriously?

Do you have any type of shame at all?

Even after been disgraceful exposed as non Deltan you still pitofully attached by force to delta?

My God how pathetic!!

Do you have any ounce of shame at all?

Mr."we deltan" have you replied the urhobo whom asked you for the LGA you came from in delta state?
Have you ever wrote back in Urhobo like he asked you.

You Afonja are truly disgusting. Be proud of the sh1thole tribe of yours and stop una pitifully "we SS and we SE". Have shame for once in una life. My God una are pitiful!!
Pour a bottle of wine to your dumbness.
The dude you quoted is a full blooded urhobo man. Igbos are a horrible pathetic sucker such that if you are not sympathetic to Biafraaud, then you must be an Afonja.
Losers!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2017
SenatorM:
Shut the fvck, you are not Igbo.

Who do you want to deceive, Afonjas are known for propaganda,lies and deceit. Your are dumb enough to think others are as dumb as you are?

Everyone knows that if you insult your tribe you indirectly insulting your family members too.

Even if you are Igbo have you seen any Afonja insult his tribe regardless?
Na wah o, so a Somali Jew can come on a Nigerian forum to spill trash? Anyway, free speech is free
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 12:40am On Aug 15, 2017
sapele914:
Are you the one to set the rules of engagement?best believe no war with the Military of Nigeria no biafra, even the kingdom of Jehovah takes it's possesion by force and fury.

when you are ready to sacrifice the lives of your family members you can come back to the round table,then we will take you seriously,Empty Barrels make the loudest noise.

Sometimes I cringe at the thought of your typical black.

Honestly I don't blame whites when they label black men as subhuman with primitive mindset. I truly can see what they are saying. They hit the mark square in because Nigeria people are poster child of it.

You have to have a primitive mindset that wanting to remove from a nation translate as war in your head.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by sapele914(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2017
limeta:
Ipob said nothing about war
Stop yr war mongery
Sellout fat bastard
Do not worry The Federal Republic of Nigeria will give you biafra with ofe nsala and goat meat pepper soup. Just like the Governor said it is they that have nothing that clamour for war and they will be the first to take to their heels in the event of war since they stand for nothing and have never achieved anything worth anything.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2017
SenatorM:
I think its yours that's not functioning or probably you are on Osogbo weed this night.

Don't ever claim to be Igbo when you are not, you fool
Myself and your grandfather are in his hut in oshogbo taking some wraps, do you mind?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 12:43am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Pour a bottle of wine to your dumbness.
The dude you quoted is a full blooded urhobo man. Igbos are a horrible pathetic sucker such that if you are not sympathetic to Biafraaud, then you must be an Afonja.
Losers!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin full blooded urhobo.

He was spoken to by an urhobo in Urhobo, the dude COULD NOT REPLY one bit of it. Even when asked to reply back in urhobo, he ignored that comment.

The same Nigga asked him to name the LGA in Urhobo land he hailed from and his answer was "you're not more deltan than I am"

It was a urhobo that called him out.

That's why the coward went back to the Tsdarkskin account.

Ask him to tell us the lga in delta state he comes from. We've been waiting for it for more than 6 months now. Likewise reply back the urhobo comment in urhobo.

You Afonja have no shame!!!
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 12:47am On Aug 15, 2017
brightalo17:

Start war ozugbo Ozugo , What exactly are you waiting for sef? just start the war are you not tired of waiting ?
Bless you, let them start the war ozugbo ozugbo, we are sick and tired of all these rants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Sergeant Joseph Nwaka's Death: 5 IPOB Members Arrested In Imo / Nigerians Should Buy Petrol At ₦256 Per Litre – NNPC Boss, Kyari / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.