Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (29881 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 12:47am On Aug 15, 2017
SenatorM:
Just watch and see how it goes
Get it now
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2017
herich:

So you follow for them pig.
I'm more Igbo than you, you could be a pig and idiot as your god called you, none of my business.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Leez(m): 12:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Masterclass32:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/breaking-ipob-deceiving-igbo-says-okorocha/
lol okorohawsa again after sacking cabinet cuz of may 30 he's nw releasing ds haahaahhahaaahaaahha well biafra has come any oda tin na by d way

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Leez:
lol okorohawsa again after sacking cabinet cuz of may 30 he's nw releasing ds haahaahhahaaahaaahha well biafra has come any oda tin na by d way
Come to stay where, the Atlantic Ocean?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Leez(m): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Come to stay where, the Atlantic Ocean?
didnt u say u frm anambra
well i suggest u cme home n see fr ursef

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2017
SenatorM:
You keep contradicting and fooling yourself, you are Igbo and most of your hate speech are directed to Igbos.
Doesn't that implies that you are an Almighty Vagabond?

Yyeske is a "we SE".

He is as igbo as I am chinese.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by sapele914(m): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Sometimes I cringe at the thought of your typical black.

Honestly I don't blame whites when they label black men as subhuman with primitive mindset. I truly can see what they are saying. They hit the mark square in because Nigeria people are poster child of it.

You have to have a primitive mindset that wanting to remove from a nation translate as war in your head.
Youth,Ok you are only begging Nigeria to let you leave?,well to my knowledge you can leave the borders of Nigeria if you have a valid biafra travel document or you choose to use our green Nigeria passport,

no one has ever stopped anyone from leaving Nigeria,the problem some misinformed Dummies want to imaginary try and claim property or land belonging to the Federal Government of Nigeria?only and only by force and fire will that happen,Please keep begging the Federal Government of Nigeria or your imperialist oyibo man in the UN and EU to give you an imaginary referendum. I thought Donald Trump was to declare biafra once he became president of the United States?.

You can keep shifting the goal post until you score your illusive offside own goal,a failure dreaming of an Utopia,go to war and fight the Nigeria Military maybe in death like Boko Haram you will receive your paradise. Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 1:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

You're a very special type of stupid. I'm delta igbo, comr and steal my am ancestraland you Savage monkey.

Animal here talking about old midwest region yet so stupid not to know Dennis osadebe, an anioma, was one of the leading founder/fighter for Midwest region.

Let it pain your monkey ass that Igbos are part of Midwest. I know how desperately you Afonja wishes it was still part of your shameless waste region.
How pathetic!. You're a lost tribe of no ancestral identity.
Anioma was never related to Igbo. It was simply an Acronym. Igbos may have settled & interbred in Asaba forming a negligible minority. Aniomas are benin descendants & no amount of igbo's land grabbing gimmicks can alter an undisputable facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:16am On Aug 15, 2017
sapele914:
Youth,Ok you are only begging Nigeria to let you leave?,well to my knowledge you can leave the borders of Nigeria if you have a valid biafra travel document or you choose to use our green Nigeria passport,

no one has ever stopped anyone from leaving Nigeria,the problem some misinformed Dummies want to imaginary try and claim property or land belonging to the Federal Government of Nigeria?only and only by force and fire will that happen,Please keep begging the Federal Government of Nigeria or your imperialist oyibo man in the UN and EU to give you an imaginary referendum. I thought Donald Trump was to declare biafra once he became president of the United States?.

You can keep shifting the goal post until you score your illusive offside own goal,a failure dreaming of an Utopia,go to war and fight the Nigeria Military maybe in death like Boko Haram you will receive your paradise. Idiot.

My ancestors land is my fathers land, as it is currently my land and the land of my future children and the children after them and so forth and so on. Nigeria was an artifical creation done by the british which expired after 100 years ago according to the lots that shamefully pushed us together without the permission of our ancestors. My land does not and will never belong beeping to a fraudulent federal government of a backwards nation therefore, since I don't want to be part of that part of your corrupt filled, backwards, Savage nation and so majority of my people, I'll continue screeching to get MY ANCESTRIAL LAND out of that backwards zoo and ain't sh1t una can do as it's not your fucking lands. It's mine!!!

Oh and go sit your ass down about boko haram and military. The boko haram that's constantly kicking their ass that your military resulted to media victory. Lost count how many times the boko haram have been reported "defeated" only to read the next day of an attack by them. Go sit down tongue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:17am On Aug 15, 2017
We will deport okoroawusa to ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by sapele914(m): 1:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

full blooded urhobo.

He was spoken to by an urhobo in Urhobo,

The same Nigga asked him to name the LGA in Urhobo land he hailed from and his answer was "you're not more deltan than I am"

Ask him to tell us the lga in delta state he comes from. We've been waiting for it for more than 6 months now. Likewise reply back the urhobo comment in urhobo.

You Afonja have no shame!!!
Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State with headquarters at Otu-Jeremi,is that enough?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:22am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Anioma was never related to Igbo. It was simply an Acronym. Igbos may have settled & interbred in Asaba forming a negligible minority. Aniomas are benin descendants & no amount of igbo's land grabbing gimmicks can alter an undisputable facts.

Like I said you are a special type of stupidity. Benin attempt to colonize anioma stopped in ika land after ika defeated them you incompetent rat. I suggest go and open a freaking book and read, or better yet go to towns in anioma and ask the elders to teach you our history before making a complete Buffoon of yourself.

While trying to screech a history you obviously clueless on, As I said I hope you're packing your bag and leaving delta by Oct 1st like the militants said cause we will flog you f2kers out come Oct 1st.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 1:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Yyeske is a "we SE".

He is as igbo as I am chinese.
Yyeske is simply telling y'all to leave another man's land & get your ass back to come meet him in the SE if y'all are dead serious about biafra.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2017
sapele914:
Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State with headquarters at Otu-Jeremi,is that enough?

Oh this is pitiful.
Tsdarkskin was asked to give his LGA. He ignored it.

Only for sapele914 to give an answer of a LGA for him 6 months later.

I triple dare you to show us a post from Tsdarkskin that that LGA is his lga. I'll be waiting

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:26am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Yyeske is simply telling y'all to leave another man's land & get your ass back to come meet him in the SE if y'all are dead serious about biafra.

They telling him to leave SE and return back to his Southwest come Oct 1st.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 1:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Like I said you are a special type of stupidity. Benin attempt to colonize anioma stopped in ika land after ika defeated them you incompetent rat. I suggest go and open a freaking book and read, or better yet go to towns in anioma and ask the elders to teach you our history before making a complete Buffoon on yourself.

While trying to screech a history you obviously clueless on, As I said I hope you're packing your bag and leaving delta by Oct 1st like the militants said cause we will flog you f2kers out come Oct 1st.
Functional illiterate, what's the meaning of Anioma. Like I said, it was an acronym for Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika, Oshimili... and these people are of Edo extraction. Their origin are traceable to the Benin ancestry.
Igbos share NO historical link with the deltans..your forebears are itinerant immigrants.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:34am On Aug 15, 2017
I wonder why sapele914 don waka run. You can't find the post or Wetin? grin grin
Anyway kudos on given the Nigga a lga to claim to prefect his attache. Now all left is to teach his urhobo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Oh this is pitiful.
Tsdarkskin was asked to give his LGA. He ignored it.

Only for sapele914 to give an answer of a LGA for him 6 months later.

I triple dare you to show us a post from Tsdarkskin that that LGA is his lga. I'll be waiting
Tdarkskin is deltan, like it or not. He has never claimed to be a Yoruba. I know him very well including his other moniker.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Leez(m): 1:43am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin full blooded urhobo.

He was spoken to by an urhobo in Urhobo, the dude COULD NOT REPLY one bit of it. Even when asked to reply back in urhobo, he ignored that comment.

The same Nigga asked him to name the LGA in Urhobo land he hailed from and his answer was "you're not more deltan than I am"

It was a urhobo that called him out.

That's why the coward went back to the Tsdarkskin account.

Ask him to tell us the lga in delta state he comes from. We've been waiting for it for more than 6 months now. Likewise reply back the urhobo comment in urhobo.

You Afonja have no shame!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/2231628/sw-look-support-ss-sewhen
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Functional illiterate, what's the meaning of Anioma. Like I said, it was an acronym for Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika, Oshimili... and these people are of Edo extraction. Their origin are traceable to the Benin ancestry.
Igbos share NO historical link with the deltans..your forebears are itinerant immigrants.

Where did I say anioma is a tribe? You stupidity keeps getting exposed throughout this page and you're not b even ashamed how much of an illiterate you are. Nigga I'm Oshimili you buffoon so who the Bleep are you to tell me about my ancestry you Savage waste animal. Do we look like you slaves from the Benin republic who to try and rewrite your slavery that ended after Benin got tired of you. There's very little benin ancestry in anioma you moronic illiterate other than the Benin that migrated to Aniomaland, and assimilated in our community, there was nothing else. Even ika that is one of the controversial community has an ex dein of Agbor, before the half Benin current dein, narrated that the benin have been trying to claim their lands despite not having any connection to them. We aren't you Benin slaves that rewrote your history to oduduwa fell from the sky rather than accepting your slaves of benin

What do I expect from an free education waste animals whose, knowledge of others starts and end in that shithole waste. Constantly exposing the so called "most educated group" is nothing bit your delusion.

Like I said bash your head we are igbo if it pains you so much tongue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Moorish: 1:45am On Aug 15, 2017
I am a Yoruba man from oyo state and I support Nnamdi Kanu 100%. This man is a freedom fighter. He might hate me cos I am from the west but it does not matter! That man is a visionary, a revolutionary, only foolish people do not see what that man sees.

More power to IPOB
More grace to Nnamdi Kanu

This country is a massive failure
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 1:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

My ancestors land is my fathers land, as it is currently my land and the land of my future children and the children after them and so forth and so on. Nigeria was an artifical creation done by the british which expired after 100 years ago according to the lots that shamefully pushed us together without the permission of our ancestors. My land does not and will never belong beeping to a fraudulent federal government of a backwards nation therefore, since I don't want to be part of that part of your corrupt filled, backwards, Savage nation and so majority of my people, I'll continue screeching to get MY ANCESTRIAL LAND out of that backwards zoo and ain't sh1t una can do as it's not your fucking lands. It's mine!!!

Oh and go sit your ass down about boko haram and military. The boko haram that's constantly kicking their ass that your military resulted to media victory. Lost count how many times the boko haram have been reported "defeated" only to read the next day of an attack by them. Go sit down tongue
You've had your Ancestral land of the 5 SE states indisputably in your bag. Therefore, any attempt to covet beyond your bound could lead to an extinction.

Besides, How many Igbos voted during the referendum for the creation of Midwest region?
Deltans are more sympathetic to Yoruba because of the obvious historical link we share.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Leez:

https://www.nairaland.com/2231628/sw-look-support-ss-sewhen

I went through the ENTIRE pages of the NL link.

Show me exactly in all pages where Tsdarkskin mentioned his LGA area.

This is getting pathetic as it comes.

First SAPELE gave me a lga for Tsdarkskin. When asked to show where he, tsdarkskin, claims that was his lga. SAPELE waka run

Now it's this one providing me a link to give illusion he answered my question.

I'll be waiting oo. Don waka run like SAPELE oo
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:49am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:

Who ask you? Binin na yoruba? Why cant yoruba people face their music? For God's sake they run away from their own thread and look for trouble all over internet.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tossie101(f): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

what does your one way thinking done to your region? why was your intellect thinking not stand you people out during civil war?
you attacked yourself in ozubulu and everyone of u were claiming is Fulani herdsmen despite you know your people are the one killing eachother
is right time majority of u take your brain out of kanu's anus to be logical, emotions won't set a pacesetter in this scenario

What is this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by sapele914(m): 1:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Bring the certified true copy of the map or survey of the land that belonged to your fore fathers?was it the oyibos that drew and surveyed the land or it was your babaric forefathers who were running and dancing around naked and sacrificing and eating human beings at Nri and Aro Chukwu?I'm sure when you check your genealogy then you would realize you are probably from present day Cameroun or Gabon.

The so called Biafra military went on a suicide mission and they with commander ojukwu were defeated and humiliated 50 years ago and have never been able to regroup in what was described as the worst genocide in African history,who is laughing at who?where is your army today?maybe your country cameroun will protect you?

At least I have shoes and can walk,you don't have legs and you think you are laughing at me?what a joke.

One thing for sure,those boko lunatics are ready to die for their cause unlike the lilly puts that will run to the ivory Coast once they hear women clapping thinking it is gunshots.

Ipob cowards, thank God for democracy at least it has given you dirty scoundrels some sense of freedom of speech but talk is cheap,action speaks louder than words.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Moorish: 1:53am On Aug 15, 2017
sapele914:
Bring the certified true copy of the map or survey of the land that belonged to your fore fathers?was it the oyibos that drew and surveyed the land or it was your babaric forefathers who were running and dancing around naked and sacrificing and eating human beings at Nri and Aro Chukwu?I'm sure when you check your genealogy then you would realize you are probably from present day Cameroun or Gabon.

The so called Biafra military went on a suicide mission and they with commander ojukwu were defeated and humiliated 50 years ago and have never been able to regroup in what was described as the worst genocide in African history,who is laughing at who?where is your army today?maybe your country cameroun will protect you?

At least I have shoes and can walk,you don't have legs and you think you are laughing at me?what a joke.

One thing for sure,those boko lunatics are ready to die for their cause unlike the lilly puts that will run to the ivory Coast once they hear women clapping thinking it is gunshots.

Ipob cowards, thank God for democracy at least it has given you dirty scoundrels some sense of freedom of speech but talk is cheap,action speaks louder than words.

Brother, what is your issue with IPOB? Is Nigeria working for anyone of us?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 1:55am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
You've had your Ancestral land of the 5 SE states indisputably in your bag. Therefore, any attempt to covet beyond your bound could lead to an extinction.

Besides, How many Igbos voted during the referendum for the creation of Midwest region?
Deltans are more sympathetic to Yoruba because of the obvious historical link we share.

I don't know go and ask the 69,002 anioma that participated in the Midwest referendum.

As for the bold, grin grin grin that's why we fought and voted to get the hell away from your waste region and away from you yoruba. Likewise the militants have given una 3 quit notice and not one single deltan leader or elder have came out to condemn them grin grin grin. Even the delta south/Central where una may even find a slight ally kept pim which speaks VOLUME. Keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep better at night. Come Oct 1st you better be out!!

While I'm still at it, I repeat AGAIN...come steal my ancestors lands. We are waiting. Savage waste monkey. You think say we be illorin

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by sapele914(m): 2:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

I went thriving the ENTIRE pages of the NL link.

First SAPELE gave me a lga for Tsdarkskin. When asked to show where he claims that was his lga. SAPELE waka run

In Jesus name we cast out the Demon of lunacy thou which was produced and conceived of a corrupted seed,you need help,i wonder the Demons that brought you into this world?your supposed biological hag was right to abandon you at birth,you must have been picked up in a dustbin by the road side somewhere east of the River Niger?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Leez(m): 2:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

I went through the ENTIRE pages of the NL link.

First SAPELE gave me a lga for Tsdarkskin. When asked to show where he, tsdarkskin, claims that was his lga. SAPELE waka run

fam i dy show u why dm dy claim our syd
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Leez(m): 2:05am On Aug 15, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Who ask you? Binin na yoruba? Why cant yoruba people face their music? For God's sake they run away from their own thread and look for trouble all over internet.
grin grin
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Moorish: 2:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Everyday on this website we have youths of Nigeria fighting themselves and pulling up historical records from ages ago as if your online thesis have any impact on the trajectory of this failed cesspit.

The decision makers are the so-called 1% or less of the elite class who are from all the tribes of the country. Believe it or not the niger deltans have elite families, so do the south west, north east south east, north west and the middle belt

Why can't we use our common sense for once??

Nig*ers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun / Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) / Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.