Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (29880 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tobiasbeecher: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
gberra:
Look at this delta babe who hates Yoruba so much. I doubt you're deltan... You hardly see a deltan with so much hate for Yoruba. There are more than six deltans on this thread slugging it out with the Igbos, yet they won't denigrate Yoruba because we won't carve them into Odua as Biafrans do.
You had a serious fight with some Igbos trying to lay claim to your land but that ain't enough for you to learn... You just dey vex me...
You're a liar... You're Igbo.
So, you want her to join others in hating the Igbos? Chai, nairaland is full kids

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Who started it? Nnamdi kanu did and IPOB miscreants promoted it on social media
You keep contradicting and fooling yourself, you are Igbo and most of your hate speech are directed to Igbos.
Doesn't that implies that you are an Almighty Vagabond?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
Do you know that you are very stupid?
it's a question
Yes sir but hope the grey matter inside your skull is functioning well because if I face this night why? Hmmmm!
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
You keep contradicting and fooling yourself, you are Igbo and most of your hate speech are directed to Igbos.
that yseke is not Igbo he is an imposter I will soon burst his lies.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

So, you want her to join others in hating the Igbos? Chai, nairaland is full kids

yorubas are like urhobos...you will never hear a urhobo saying something harsh against yorubas...if you understand both languages you will notice some similarities......we are both bini...
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
gberra:
Look at this delta babe who hates Yoruba so much. I doubt you're deltan... You hardly see a deltan with so much hate for Yoruba. There are more than six deltans on this thread slugging it out with the Igbos, yet they won't denigrate Yoruba because we won't carve them into Odua as Biafrans do.
You had a serious fight with some Igbos trying to lay claim to your land but that ain't enough for you to learn... You just dey vex me...
You're a liar... You're Igbo.
Mr Man, I am a proud Deltan and I hate the Yorubas.
It seems you don't know that Igboid speaking people are among the majority tribes in rivers and Delta state

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:

It seems you don't know that Igboid speaking people are among the majority tribes in rivers and Delta state

you are igbo deltan...
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
I'm not Igbo but Hausa and yoruba till you stop the hate speeches, I'll become Igbo again.
Stop your lies, hate speeches and propaganda and I'll become Igbo once I
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
that yseke is not Igbo he is an imposter I will soon burst his lies.

you want to burst another igbo fellow...now thats a funny statement....are you drunk?....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

yorubas are like urhobos...you will never hear a urhobo saying something harsh against yorubas...if you understand both languages you will notice some similarities......we are both bini...
See fooling of self, which Urhobo.
You think the Urhobos don't know that the Yorubas two faced and backstabbers?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

you want to burst another igbo fellow...now thats a funny statement....are you drunk?....
If you know say dem born you well, meet me at Nkpor old road
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Elbowroom: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
guterMann:
The governor added that no sane
person would talk of division in
Nigeria.

(1) Mr Okoroawusa your clamour for one Nigeria is not because you believe in Nigeria,but because of the peanuts,pecks of power and looting your position has availed you.Apart from the elites who the current status quo favors,nobody is talking about the unity of Nigeria

“We fought the war and it was
believed that the Igbos will learn
from it but they still went ahead and developing the resources of
other regions.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

There are 5 million Igbo living
outside the shores of Igbo region.
Any form of war will cause the
Igbo over 3 trillion naira loss in
properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If Biafra secedes will Biafrans lose their property in Nigeria?Absolutely NO.British citizens leaving in the EU did not lose their property in European countries after brexit.There are international laws guiding such which are legally binding to both signatory and non-signatory states.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

Where is referendum mentioned here?

"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles earlier this year.

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles earlier this year.

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

Below are links to the videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
See fooling of self, which Urhobo.
You think the Urhobos don't know that the Yorubas two faced and backstabbers?

how many urhobos that you know ever say something against yorubas online...?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by herich(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
menxer:

Hate speeches is always a prelude to war
Every time
Every little thing
Any little thing
Is hate speech.
Can you name or remind us of those hate words and speech?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Elbowroom: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
limeta:
Ipob said nothing about war
Stop yr war mongery
Sellout fat bastard

What about this?

"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:

You must be stupid?... Igbos are peasants among the deltans
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
If you know say dem born you well, meet me at Nkpor old road

now now...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tobiasbeecher: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Who started it? Nnamdi kanu did and IPOB miscreants promoted it on social media
Then you're not being sincere to yourself. I'm not a member of IPOB but I don't they have been violent in their approach. I really don't know what you mean by hate speech, but my surprise is that you said you're Igbo but I always see you in any anti-Igbo thread abusing them. Even on threads that are not about IPOB, you're always seen abusing them which makes me wonder if actually, you're Igbo. It is somehow strange!
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Elbowroom: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
All these pigs saying Nnamdi kanu never called for war, that it's referendum they want?

What about these?

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm not Igbo but Hausa and yoruba till you stop the hate speeches, I'll become Igbo again.
Stop your lies, hate speeches and propaganda and I'll become Igbo once I
Shut the fvck, you are not Igbo.

Who do you want to deceive, Afonjas are known for propaganda,lies and deceit. Your are dumb enough to think others are as dumb as you are?

Everyone knows that if you insult your tribe you indirectly insulting your family members too.

Even if you are Igbo have you seen any Afonja insult his tribe regardless?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Then you're not being sincere to yourself. I'm not a member of IPOB but I don't they have been violent in their approach. I really don't know what you mean by hate speech, but my surprise is that you said you're Igbo but I always see you in any anti-Igbo thread abusing them. Even on threads that are not about IPOB, you're always seen abusing them which makes me wonder if actually, you're Igbo. It is somehow strange!

its called rebuiking...if your family member is going astray you rebuike them,even if you have to smoother them to save them...
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes sir but hope the grey matter inside your skull is functioning well because if I face this night why? Hmmmm!
I think its yours that's not functioning or probably you are on Osogbo weed this night.

Don't ever claim to be Igbo when you are not, you fool
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
we nigerians have told you what we think...you are not getting biafra without a war...period....

set other nations against us as una like,we are ready to declare war on anybody and anything....

try us....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

how many urhobos that you know ever say something against yorubas online...?
the dark side. cool
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
knack head for wall.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
gberra:
the dark side. cool

kikikikikikiki... grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:
we nigerians have told you what we think...you are not getting biafra without a war period....

set other nations against us as una like,we are ready to declare war on anybody and anything....

try us....
You see how primitive you Afonjas and Abokkis are?Talking about War as if we are in the 60's or 70's
No wonder this country is referred to as Zoo.
You are Educated, I don't think so, You havnt come across self determination and referendum.

You think the World is aware of what's going on in this Country?

Carry you gun and start the war. Mumu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by popyea(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:

Hate is a very strong word, be careful brother, God bless you.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
SenatorM:
You see how primitive you Afonjas and Abokkis are?Talking about War as if we are in the 60's or 70's
No wonder this country is referred to as Zoo.
You are Educated, I don't think so, You havnt come across self determination and referendum.

You think the World is aware of what's going on in this Country?

Carry you gun and start the war. Mumu

but its not in our constitution....others have it in their constitutions..nigeria doesnt....you are going no where without changing the constitution..

and that is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng process....could take decades...
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
gberra:
You must be stupid?... Igbos are peasants among the deltans
You are very stupid, the Governor is an Igbo man, The capital Asaba is an Igbo domain, Delta Igbo has the largest senatorial zone in the state.

Okonjo Iwealla, Ibe Kachikwu (minister of Petroleum), Jim Ovia(Zenith Bank), Tony Elumelu(UBA), Prof Pat Utomi, Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor) the list is unending, these people are all Delta Igbos.

Who are the people putting Delta state on the Map? Its the Delta Igbos. Likes of Sunday Oliseh, Okocha, Keshi etc.

Go Read about Delta Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
menxer:

Hate speeches is always a prelude to war

REFERENDUM IS HATE SPEECH? OR IS IT NO ELECTION
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Every true Igbo man and woman outside Igboland is so scared now, Called so many friends and relatives, they are all scared. Any Igbo man supporting this IPOB thingy will die a disgraceful death
Ask guys in the north and they tell you they've heard but wishing nothing happens.
All so scared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun / Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) / Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.