Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (29873 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Obidikejr:

What can you tell us about the 90days period Buhari has passed that should have brought about his impeachment? This is clearly stated in the Constitution and he himself called for such during Yaradua's ailment... Listening

look,i dont understand buhari..he is suddenly for me too democratic..i dont give a shi shi about democracy.....

i still think military rule is better for nigeria....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:

You already knew that he will be going to prison? From the secret meeting your region had? Enjoy the best of your Nigeria today because definitely it will collapse!
come and collapse it na ipob miscrant. i pity u.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mumu. There's no how FG will grant Biafrog sovereignty without WAR especially ur stance and obstinacy on clamping on the SS due to her oil wealth. So let's just say the agitation for biafrog all lies in Benue (food) and AKS, RIVERS STATE (oil) and there's no way biafra would be granted without war. U and that ignoramus called SatanLuiz abi na stanluiz should go ahead and dig ur graves all because of BiafRat.
Just leave my Abia and Anambra State out of ur scenarios

Your drunk papa and your ashawo mama na dem be big mumu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

why must everything always end in insults by you ipobians??

what the hell were you people listening to all this while on radio biafra??...

didnt cownunu teach una how to argue without insulting...??..

you end up calling your fellow igbo afonja and disgusting words....how ironic.. undecided
When you hear insults on radio Biafra, you'll know that these kids are learners
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Danchibez: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abagworo:
Okorocha remains the most truthful and courageous Southeast governor. The deceit is much to an extent that some supposedly educated people believe they can divide Nigeria without war and destruction.

stop deceiving urself Mr.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:

ohhhh my......na like this they wan confront people that think different than them?...

this will end in war....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
discusant:

Cheap silly blackmail. Say something serious, or go to bed.
IPOB wants Biafra, Nigeria remains for you. Why is that a sin? Unless you are a parasite.
ok fine. Take ur Biafrog but stay out of the SS, Anambra and my Abia state.
Namdi Cownu should go ahead and form a Sovereign state with Ebonyi and Imo (of course Imo have rejected him already). Losers
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

why must everything always end in insults by you ipobians??

what the hell were you people listening to all this while on radio biafra??...

didnt cownunu teach una how to argue without insulting...??..

you end up calling your fellow igbo afonja and disgusting words....how ironic.. undecided
An not an ipob fan but you can't hide under ipob and insult my tribe Igbo and my people I won't tolerate it.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
how can i access radio biafra pls?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
An not an ipob fan but you can't hide under ipob and insult my tribe Igbo and my people I won't tolerate it.

i didnt even write any word igbo...what are you talking about??....do you need eye glasses??...read my post again....

i said calling other igbos disgusting words because they think different than you..

that i find ironic....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
discusant:

Cheap silly blackmail. Say something serious, or go to bed.
IPOB wants Biafra, Nigeria remains for you. Why is that a sin? Unless you are a parasite.
That guy is not Igbo he is an imposer just check his profile and view his comments he is an imposter.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

ohhhh my......na like this they wan confront people that think different than them?...

this will end in war....
I don't know what part of the world you are but when you listen to that station, Hmmmm...... I only feel other Nigerians are just restraining themselves because the hate from them and especially for Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis is something else.

They wish death to Igbo leaders and elders and.......... let me stop here
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

i didnt even write any word igbo...what are you talking about??....do you need eye glasses??...read my post again....

i said calling other igbos disgusting words because they think different than you..

that i find ironic....
Get out and stop quoting me.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
nyben4eva:

Your drunk papa and your ashawo mama na dem be big mumu.
IPOB lacks constructive criticism and you're bereft of diplomacy. U disgrace our igbo tribe.
I blame the drop out illiterate Namdi Cownu who claims he's from my state.
Anyway keep insulting. It's not a sin to Shuku Okuku Alabiabia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
how can i access radio biafra pls?
102.1fm in Onitsha.
If you don't have the heart for hate speech, don't tune please
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
That guy is not Igbo he is an imposer just check his profile and view his comments he is an imposter.

chaiiii...!!! even denying other igbos their identity because they think different than ipob....

now thats an insult....

if i was igbo,i wouldnt forgive this nonesense...

no urhobo ever did that to me although i think different than most urhobos.... undecided
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tobiasbeecher: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm more Igbo than your grandparents
You're Igbo but every thread that is geared towards abusing and insulting the Igbos, you're always there abusing them. What kind of a man abuses his people every day?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

this will end in war....
A war, worse than that of 1967
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Habeyy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Google it biko, the video he was shamelessly soliciting for money for arms in Los Angeles is there on YouTube. Thank God those educated elders asked him reason for the arms and rebuked him.

Anyone with the video can please upload it please.
that is terrible
Nobody,no government will ever take these people seriously
Quote my word
With their actions, they will be the least develop region in Nigeria in the time to come

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Afonja with their stupid cone head. They are here claiming Igbo. God will punish any Afonja that claim to be Igbo here cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
A war, worse than that of 1967
if its that what the want,they can have it..
we nigerians are not afraid of ipob....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

that i find ironic....
and more egregiously appalling is the fact that anyone who reasons otherwise is automatically an AFONJA.
Yyeske do u also notice this?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tobiasbeecher: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
and they call themselves christians.
Biafra is borned out of hatred 4 the North and West and God can never support such scheme. Smh
And the West and the North like the Igbos?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

You're Igbo but every thread that is geared towards abusing and insulting the Igbos, you're always there abusing them. What kind of a man abuses his people every day?
Since you guys love to insult, I've decided to insult any pig and idiot I meet online. I warned before about the consequences of the hate speeches
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
IPOB lacks constructive criticism and you're bereft of diplomacy. U disgrace our igbo tribe.
I blame the drop out illiterate Namdi Cownu who claims he's from my state.
Anyway keep insulting. It's not a sin to Shuku Okuku Alabiabia

Another mentally unstable fool on the loose!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:
if its that what the want,they can have it.. we nigerians are not afraid of ipob....
I pray it doesn't get to that
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tobiasbeecher: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Since you guys love to insult, I've decided to insult any pig and idiot I meet online. I warned before about the consequences of the hate speeches
What hate speeches if I may ask? So, it is only the Igbos that insults here? Hmm, this is unbelievable!
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nwodosis(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
come and collapse it na ipob miscrant. i pity u.
Why are you forcing me to share the same the country you? Can't you do without me?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
and more egregiously appalling is the fact that anyone who reasons otherwise is automatically an AFONJA.
Yyeske do u also notice this?
No be today o, I've been abooki, afonja, sabo saboteur, etc.
That's why I ascribe tribes to them too.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Do you know that you are very stupid?
it's a question
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

What hate speeches if I may ask? So, it is only the Igbos that insults here? Hmm, this is unbelievable!
Who started it? Nnamdi kanu did and IPOB miscreants promoted it on social media
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I pray it doesn't get to that

well...i know igbos can fight and are brave...but this ipob thing is getting out of hand...they want to bastardize nigeria like ex yugoslavia,libya,irak,afghanistan,syria...and we are not gonna accept it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers / Justice Joseph Ikyegh Is Dead! (Appeal Court Justice Dies At 65) / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.