Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (18229 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by odinga1of: 4:22am On Aug 16, 2017
I am here to read comments.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Doubleagent008(m): 2:12am On Aug 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
Do you really want to know the truth?
Oh go ahead
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Doubleagent008(m): 2:14am On Aug 17, 2017
mhizesther:
Seriously
Yeah seriously. Your picture is nice BTW .
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Doubleagent008:

Yeah seriously. Your picture is nice BTW .

Oh thank u

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Doubleagent008(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2017
mhizesther:

Oh thank u
You are welcome
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Oyebee91:
I've got an 6"....no girl has ever told me I'm big. ..One girl even swallowed my entire d*** in her mouth. ..since then I don't care about hitting 'em ryt. ..I only care about my enjoyment
it's obvious you have the tool but don't know how to use it
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by ayormidestar(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2017
big dicks? I tink d first tin they tink of is to cut it nd roast with hot fire grin
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by sesan24: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
fadaonyenna:
This gurl ai bleeped last nyt jes dey shawt untop her voice ai had 2 on my home theatre make my amebo neighbors no cme dey look me one kind eye in d morning grin grin
Buh still on still no matter how women claim sex is not abawt how big a guyz Dick is,dey cnt jes deny nothing is sweeter Dan being rammed vewi vewi hard wit a long john circled wit vewi thick veins tongue tongue
Sabi Man

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by placeofallure(f): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
FYI, no matter how elastic the vagina is, not all get used to a big dick. Some never...due to the pains some women experience during sexual intercourse with such men; they'd go for a smaller dick size for the comfort that comes with it, than the discomfort with the big one.

Thanks jare, see me as I dey wonder whether something dey wrong with me. Ladies like to fantasise or joke around about big dick but how many can really take it? Moderate size will give you all the excitement you want. I took one 3 days ago, it touched area and I still feel cramps here and there, I've still not gotten used to it, doubt if I ever will but I guess I'm stuck.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
placeofallure:

Thanks jare, see me as I dey wonder whether something dey wrong with me. Ladies like to fantasise or joke around about big dick but how many can really take it? Moderate size will give you all the excitement you want. I took one 3 days ago, it touched area and I still feel cramps here and there, I've still not gotten used to it, doubt if I ever will but I guess I'm stuck.
You're stuck with him 'cause you love him. The moment you get fùcked by your size of dick with mastery; you'd leave him. It's never fun being with a guy sex isn't fun. grin
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by placeofallure(f): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
You're stuck with him 'cause you love him. The moment you get fùcked by your size of dick with mastery; you'd leave him. It's never fun being with a guy sex isn't fun. grin

I'm stuck really cos that's my husband.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
placeofallure:

I'm stuck really cos that's my husband.
That's serious.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by press005: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:

benita27, easy oo
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Alariwo2: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
They like big dicks.. espcially warm ones

Fortunately for moi, I'm meaty down there
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
They like big dicks.. espcially warm ones

Fortunately for moi, I'm meaty down there

e get who no "meaty down there" online

every guy online has got a huge dick cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm I have no idea
grin grin grin grin grin

My dick is so small only 2inches cry
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Alariwo2: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

If you've got it, flaunt it.

Abi you be d okobo type wey dey frequent ashewo house to cover him secret make people nor know? grin
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by fadaonyenna(m): 5:25am On Aug 21, 2017
sesan24:
Sabi Man
Ai see u bruv grin
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by HumanistMike(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2017
mhizesther:

Oh thank u

Are you on bbm? Wanna show you the size of my dick.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by HumanistMike(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
it's obvious you have the tool but don't know how to use it

My tool is bigger than his by a couple inches.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by HumanistMike(m): 6:33am On Aug 21, 2017
placeofallure:

What's the size of his dick?
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017
HumanistMike:

keep your testosterone comparisons to yourself, even if it is bigger which is a lie from the bottom of a well, you still cant usebit effectively

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017
HumanistMike:

keep your testosterone comparisons to yourself, even if it is bigger which is a lie from the bottom of a well, you still cant use it effectively

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by HumanistMike(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
keep your testosterone comparisons to yourself, even if it is bigger which is a lie from the bottom of a well, you still cant use it effectively

It's not a lie. Wanna see a pic?
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by sammyswiss360(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2017
jericco1:
Interesting, but what's with Nlanders and sex? Pervs
forgerrit bro,we gattu learn everyday
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by jericco1(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
sammyswiss360:
forgerrit bro,we gattu learn everyday
lol
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2017
HumanistMike:

sure, i am very sure i have seen bigger

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2017
HumanistMike:

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by HumanistMike(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:

I doubt. Add my pin to see this fat meat
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Oyebee91(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
placeofallure:

will that stop you from begging for more?just curious
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by handsomebanana(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Ah tel u.
A 9.753" dick grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by cash1115(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
mercy0008:
THIS ONE I SAW REALLY BIG. ME I DONT LIKE REALLY BIG, I JUST LIKE BIG. I CANNOT COMMAN DIE, BUT I DEFINITELY DONT LIKE IT SMALL. BUT BACK TO THE QUESTION, DEPENDING ON MY MOOD I MIGHT JUST GET TURNED OFF IMMEDIATELY, ESPECIALLY IF ITS A BOY THAT SENDS ME HIS DICK PIC WHEN I NO SEND AM.
BUT ON A GOOD DAY I WILL JUST TURN TO FANTASY MOOD AND IMAGINE MYSELF RIDING THE DICK. SO WELL YEA ITS A SEX MOOD ACTIVATED WHEN I SEE A BIG PRICK. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
you really like it big stop pretending

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.