Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (18196 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

Ah tel u.
A 9.753" dick grin grin

hahahahah

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by placeofallure(f): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyebee91:
will that stop you from begging for more?just curious

Hmmmn ...Curiousity killed the cat!
Really, I don't beg for more grin I wan kii myself?
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
But what will make a lady cry during sex? I was forking a lady and she started crying, saying that my dick is hitting her womb. though i was afraid and wanted to stop, but as i kept hitting and trusting harder and faster, she started saying pls dnt stop, dnt stop, faster. "why is that?
hahahaha there r many answers to ur question...
. Its eida dats her own way of ecstacy
. U were actually causing her a litle pain buh d pain was too sweet for her to tel u to stop....etc
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Stellie:
hahahaha there r many answers to ur question...
. Its eida dats her own way of ecstacy
. U were actually causing her a litle pain buh d pain was too sweet for her to tel u to stop....etc
hmm ure right, its like ladies like that kind sweet pain right?
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmm ure right, its like ladies like that kind sweet pain right?
ehmm not all ladies sha... Cause d sweetnes only last for dat moment. Afta d experience its reali gonnna hurt... Most gals just want a normal peepee... Big one's hurts afta d sex ...buh its nt bad to touch.... Wat do i even know sef..
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Stellie:
ehmm not all ladies sha... Cause d sweetnes only last for dat moment. Afta d experience its reali gonnna hurt... Most gals just want a normal peepee... Big one's hurts afta d sex ...buh its nt bad to touch.... Wat do i even know sef..
lol ure right though, mine is free, you can touch my own anything u want it.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Monki(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hope dis will not make fp
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Oyebee91(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
placeofallure:

Hmmmn ...Curiousity killed the cat!
Really, I don't beg for more grin I wan kii myself?
smiles
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by waywardpikin: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

e get who no "meaty down there" online

every guy online has got a huge dick cheesy

I dey tell you. They are also rich with 6 packs
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
waywardpikin:

I dey tell you. They are also rich with 6 packs

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by mercy0008(f): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
OK I GREE. I LIKE IT BIG
cash1115:
you really like it big stop pretending
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by cash1115(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
mercy0008:
OK I GREE. I LIKE IT BIG
I like girls dat don't pretend, but d the bigger ones are not common
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by mercy0008(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
I KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT, IF I NEED IT.
cash1115:
I like girls dat don't pretend, but d the bigger ones are not common
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Kevsman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=Oyebee91 post=59514804]I've got an 6"....no girl has ever told me I'm big. ..One girl even swallowed my entire d*** in her mouth. ..since then I don't care about hitting 'em ryt. ..I only care about my enjoyment [/quo
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by cash1115(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
mercy0008:
some are big and useless if u can't use it well, it's better to b small and wen u can't use it sell
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by cash1115(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
mercy0008:
some are big and useless if u can't use it well, it's better to b small and wen u can't use it well
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by cash1115(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2017
mercy0008:
where in ibadan are u?
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by sammyswiss360(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Uve said what u knw..lol
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by nonut: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
decatalyst:

Wow! I like your gut! You just earned my following! I hope you follow back too wink

Can you share your experience too cheesy
Rexnegro:

I read You with keen interest Because I felt sincerity in Your lines...nice one babe, Hope Your guy know What he has Though.
This two guys go get small priçk.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by bikat: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
placeofallure:

I'm stuck really cos that's my husband.

Big dk can still be enjoyed if the owner learn to take it easy. Marriage is a life time commitment so it is important that YOU ENJOY it by letting him travel through the gently route.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by bikat: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
I have a small dick but it has never been a problem sexually. Most women I have slept with attain orgasm, even those that couldn't still returned for more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin honestly. On a good day when I am in a good mood or if I want to please the lady, I can spend 20 minutes touching, running my hands all over, using my tongue on nipples, navel, back of the ears etc and my favourite - fingering (not just dipping your hands in and out), playing with the clit. Honestly, guys you need to try this more..... there's this girl I use to tell to beg me to fk her, initially she will refuse but after working on her, she will start begging that I should please fk her, she will be shouting for whoever cares to listen lol, I use to love that.

The last girl I had use to orgasm even even before I insert my SIM card into her phone, honestly, this girl was always pestering me for sex, every time she wanted it until I lashed out verbally one day as I thought it was getting out of hand, I felt as if she was using me for sex despite being way younger, that day she told me something that changed my perception about dk size, she explained that I made her addicted, that my pattern of sx was very different from what she was use to....not to bore you with long story

BUT GUYS, SMALL DICK WORKS, IF YOU KNOW HOW.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by khiaa(f): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Eglobalma post=59492594]i always wonder what is in the mind of girls when they see a really big dickk , either in pictures , videos or real life. ladies pls share??[/quot

Animalistic Hunger. smiley
If he is my man. Passion, Tingling all over my body, excitement, anticipation, Joy, Heat, Body Throbbing, Sweating, Temperature rising and love to name a few emotions.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by decatalyst(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
nonut:

A trial will never confuse you...it will reset your brain. cool
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by bikat: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
lol na ur pick up line be that
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oyebee91:
I've got an 6"....no girl has ever told me I'm big. ..One girl even swallowed my entire d*** in her mouth. ..since then I don't care about hitting 'em ryt. ..I only care about my enjoyment
Lmao bro. U just give up after that. Somebody cannot comman die. 6incher too. Almost 6 around too. I don't even know if it's good or not. God will help us o
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Oyebee91(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao bro. U just give up after that. Somebody cannot comman die. 6incher too. Almost 6 around too. I don't even know if it's good or not. God will help us o
smiles. ..no mind them
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
funmisticqueen:
keep your testosterone comparisons to yourself, even if it is bigger which is a lie from the bottom of a well, you still cant usebit effectively
Chisos. That was harsh. Now im sure the guy is looking for where to buy tape to use and confirm himself, then he will from there enter aq to check if he knows how to use it
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Rexnegro(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
nonut:

don't guess from afar just tell Your Girlfriend or wife to come experience And tell You How far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? / For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.