Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) (20839 Views)

Why Artistes’ Preference For Singles Over Albums Is Increasing / House 10 Music Studio / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Jaytecq(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
none
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by folaniyi3: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
ALL Bro
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by realnas(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
All of the above, those were the golden years of music unlike today where one is surrounded by crappy and low IQ music
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by koolguy88(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good old days, I bought all these albums.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by dot84(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
All the above! grin
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by martineverest(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Number 10...... And backstreet boys
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by stevnwigw: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
old news
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by xtervaganza(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Seeing this just makes me happy
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by mightyhazell: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
show promoter ,egedege,oliver d coque
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
My playlist remains the same

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Pdee28: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
mcparrotnnam:
non of them, i m a man of God

www.lindachrisblog.com
Wow Man Of God Thats Good, Did You Listen To Anyone By Mistake
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
All except West life.
Too bad some of them were one album wonders.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Jabioro: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
The thread is for grandpa.. all the boyz and slain girls in the house should remain mute.. I bought some.. I can't lay my hand on them as phone gadgets has done great replacement.. I have all in music box.. Westlife is my ring tune.. "What make a man "
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by FakoMaybach1: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
OP you forgot

Kanye west, Late registration

50 cent get rich or die trying

Tony Tetuilla My car

Eminem * cant remember the name, but it had My name is, Superman, Please stand up

Daddy showkey, also cant remember but it had Diana, somebody call my name, dadawa kin gbosallelel..lol dont know w what showkey sang there oooo

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Watch them lie like they've ever purchased original album...
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by DonBenny77(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
I bought 1, 2 and 8
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by CzarChris(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
I bought them all, except for westlife, was too sissy for me then grin grin grin.

I still have the complete Eclectic album downloaded on my phone and laptop. Wonder why Wyclef ain't rolling out hits like that one.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
All except Westlife and Nellyville.

For Nelly you should have used the Country Grammar Album. That was the one everybody got.

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by joepentwo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
COAST TO COAST --HON. WESTLIFE
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by crazygod(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
You forgot this guys wink
Especially backstreet boys 'quit playing games with my heart'
Chai... If I dey hear this song eh na so I go dey fantasize about one chick in my class. I was freaking shy to talk to her sef but I go dey play 'love love' for my head. Lol.
Now she if u see her with her kids, she don fat anyhow. angry

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
OP you forgot

Tony Tetuilla My car

Eminem * cant remember the name, but it had My name is, Superman, Please stand up

Daddy showkey, also cant remember but it had Diana, somebody call my name, dadawa kin gbosallelel..lol dont know w what showkey sang there oooo

Eminem was the "Marshall Mathers LP".. The tracks you are asking of though are on the "The Slim Shady LP" which many people here only got after listening to Marshall Mathers LP.

50's get rich or die trying was also a hot seller.

Foxy Brown's album "ill Nana" album also sold very well.

Then Timberland and Magoo's "Under Construction" album.

Most guys didn't start bumping to Kanye West until Graduation Album dropped.

Dayuuum I don old. grin

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by blackbeau1(f): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Craig David , Westlife, Plantshun Boyz .but best of all a cd that had a mix of all of the above
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by kunleben47(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
All these albums are still dope even when I still decide to listen to them unlike songs of nowadays that easily fade away.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by noob03saibot(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
OP you forgot

Tony Tetuilla My car

The Eminem one was the slim shady l.p 1999 that had my name is. Then the Eminem show 2002 had super man. Men so much memories

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin shocked grin

Op, I used to have all the albums posted but I burnt them all except one, when I gave my life to Christ!

I saved the plantashun boiz album. It was smoking dope!

I still have that plantashun boiz album & I seldom play it to catch old memories.

From the cover of the album, one can tell that black face was destined not to excel.
C 2baba & faze swagful posture but black face stand like wheelbarrow pusher.
I go just advice am 2 go meet 2baba beg am to accept am as one of his backup singers grin

OP, Me & u go fight ooooooo
None of 2pac, Notorious BIG, Snoop Dog, Fugees, Jay Z, LL cool J, NAS, Mase, Eminem,50 cent made your compilation of unforgettable old skool albums?

Bros u wicked!

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
7/10

I still listen to most of them.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
crazygod:
You forgot this guys wink
Especially backstreet boys 'quit playing games with my heart'
Chai... If I dey hear this song eh na so I go dey fantasize about one chick in my class. I was freaking shy to talk to her sef but I go dey play 'love love' for my head. Lol.
Now she if u see her with her kids, she don fat anyhow. angry

Sold even better than Westlife in my opinion. grin Many babe's lose virginity to those boy bands their jams that year.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by CheedyJ(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Darksider131:
SiSqo: thong song is dope till today

DMX: gat dope songs then

Wyclef: nice dope songs but prefer 'thug angel'

OTHERS I DONT LIKE

PLANTASHUN BOYS : What a shi*tty photo mehn
Bro,that Craig David's born to do it album is still one of d greatest album in d 21st century.... Every song on DAT album na hit.. If u doubt,google is ur friend..
Just wondering y u didnt like d album..u miss ooo

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
All of them except idiotic Craig David, Plantashun Boyz & Westlife.

Who dem help

Gays
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Op, I used to have all the albums posted but I burnt them all except one, when I gave my life to Christ!

I saved the plantashun boiz album. It was smoking dope!

I still have that plantashun boiz album & I seldom play it to catch old memories.

From the cover of the album, one can tell that black face was destined not to excel.
C 2baba & faze swagful posture but black face stand like wheelbarrow pusher.
I go just advice am 2 go meet 2baba beg am to accept am as one of his backup singers grin

OP, Me & u go fight ooooooo
None of 2pac, Notorious BIG, Snoop Dog, Fugees, Jay Z, LL cool J, NAS, Mase, Eminem,50 cent made your compilation of unforgettable old skool albums?

Bros u wicked!

Funny enough my money was on Faze to flop. Especially after Blackface joined Marvellous Benji's record label. I expected he would give dem Daddy Showkey, Zule Zoo and African China dem a good run for their money.

That guy just allow Gbana cast ehn life.

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Inspire01: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
WotzupNG:
Remember how our Fathers cherished their collection of vinyls. One could find Records of Ebenezer Obey, Kool and the gang, King Sunny Ade, Osadebe, Onyeka Onwenu etc in their collection.

Hey, let’s forget about those old chaps for now and talk about the music albums that rocked our world in the late 90’s and early 2000’s. Below are covers of some great albums that rocked the Nigerian airwaves way before Nigerian music found its bearing and became the global phenomenon it is today.

If you didn’t buy any of the music albums below, then you might as well admit that you are an indomie generation kid who just started listening to music. Perhaps, that’s why you enjoy the noise going around now today. Kindly go and play with your toys cos your forefathers are having a discussion. Lol

Now, let’s get down to biznezz:

1. CRAIG DAVID

(born to do it)

walking away

7 days

rendezvous

fill me in

2. WYCLEF JEAN

(the ecleftic)

it doesn’t matter

perfect gentleman

diallo

SOURCE: https://www.wotzup.ng/music-albums-10-buy/
You know the rock i av sold 17million copies, it doesn't matter how many millions have u sold

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / Your Favorite Old School Songs

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61