Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) (20842 Views)

Why Artistes’ Preference For Singles Over Albums Is Increasing / House 10 Music Studio / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Add Obie Trice Cheers album to the list

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by delors(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bought all of DMX's, wyclef, sisqo and Craig David for sure...thinknnelly and missy were just popular demand mix...and plantashun bois? Who no buy am?
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Opemipo011: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Craig David
Wyclef jean
Westlife
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by kingjoe(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
if u are _between 33 and 43 you must have these albums. even then as a Christian u don't know when u start dancing to the tunes. it was so domin
eering.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by segxi1960: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Albums ?. We bought the cassette.

I never sabi disc player then o
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by modath(f): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
WotzupNG:

5. DMX

(it’s dark and hell is hot)

x is coming for ya

stop being greedy

ruff ryders anthem

get at me dog

6. RUFF RYDERS

(ryde or die vol 1)

ryde or die

what ya want

jigga my nigga

kiss of death

Haaaaa ....When did X become Jay Z...Haaa shocked

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by modath(f): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
OP you forgot

Kanye west, Late registration

50 cent get rich or die trying

Tony Tetuilla My car

Eminem * cant remember the name, but it had My name is, Superman, Please stand up

Daddy showkey, also cant remember but it had Diana, somebody call my name, dadawa kin gbosallelel..lol dont know w what showkey sang there oooo
M

The Marshall Mathers LP.

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by toysleek(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abeg add Backstreet Boyz, Whitney Houston and Destiny's child
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by ikorodureporta: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by salford1: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Craig David.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by CheedyJ(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

He can never top that album in his life..

That album was a fluke.. grin Only Michael Jackson could have put out an album that good and topped it. grin
Fluke or no fluke, d album was awesome & d truth is no matter how legendary a musician is,there would always b DAT one special album which stands as d most successful of all...so,its not a fluke bro

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by noob03saibot(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

Big Boss Jigga Man.. grin

[img]https://hoodcraftclothing.files./2011/09/abuja-20110927-00432.jpg[/img]

Whatever happened to that Guy. He was the biggest Pirate in Africa. Last I heard he was in jail.
that guy made money sha. All my cds then had his name at the back. And jail? Wow! Not to sure about that though
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by ikorodureporta: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
modath:

Haaaaa ....When did X become Jay Z...Haaa shocked

jay z was on the RR Album na
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Elseductive: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Eminem: Marshal Matters LP and Eminem Show. Dope albums. Others in my collection then Jay'z blueprint, Jarule pain is love and that his first LP. I guess every civilized persons back then listens to that craig david's dope album and wyclef's ecleftic
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by yek: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
All. . . when music was worth listening to... chai....
Imagine buying anything by lil wayne

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Aystarz: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
nedu2000:
All apart from westlife,i hate sissies
Nsync nko... Justin Timberlake and his goons??

Nsync was my better alternative to Westlife's sissifying tunes

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Aystarz: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
crazygod:
You forgot this guys wink
Especially backstreet boys 'quit playing games with my heart'
Chai... If I dey hear this song eh na so I go dey fantasize about one chick in my class. I was freaking shy to talk to her sef but I go dey play 'love love' for my head. Lol.
Now she if u see her with her kids, she don fat anyhow. angry

Bwahaha... For this your true life story, I go guess your age sef.
Oya "drum roll" : You are 33 years old!
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by eminemkayc: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
I listened and bought the following Albums
Slimshady LP
Eminem produced Resurrection - Tupac (1 day at a time)
BENzino
Marshall marters LP
8mile Cd
Obie trice's cheers
D12 Devil's Night
get rich or die tryin
D12 world
Curtain's call - eminem
Encore - eminem
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Naturalobserver(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
i didn't buy but i listened to all especially wyclef perfect gentleman,Craig David walking away ND plantashun boiz albums from "body ND soul "to the "sold out" album.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by gentlebest(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
GOOD OLD DAYSGOOD OLD DAYSGOOD OLD DAYS
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Didn't buy any but i love
Almost all West life songs,
Diallo,
Unleashed the dragon ( though i later heard its a satanic song)
walking away
Always on time.

How come none of michael Jackson album is there? Almost All his albums are my favourite.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by jojothaiv(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
I bought none but i have listen to 1,2,5,7,8,9 and 10..
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

Styplus. . Pure Definition of Fluke Album. grin grin
Olufunmi album was there best work.. Never could top it.
For me their songs are among the best then.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Elseductive: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
eminemkayc:
Slimshady LP
BENzino
Marshall marters LP
8mile Cd
Obie trice's cheers
D12 Devil's Night
get rich or die tryin
D12 world
Curtain's call - eminem
Encore - eminem

How come you missed out on the biggest of them all THE EMINEM SHOW. To me the Eminem show is still em's best album followed by recovery. Am also an Em fan and addict.

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by internationalman(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
eminemkayc:
Slimshady LP
BENzino
Marshall marters LP
8mile Cd
Obie trice's cheers
D12 Devil's Night
get rich or die tryin
D12 world
Curtain's call - eminem
Encore - eminem

We Eminem fans know ourselves...
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by internationalman(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elseductive:
How come you missed out on the biggest of them all THE EMINEM SHOW. To me the Eminem show is still em's best album followed by recovery. Am also an Em fan and addict.
Actually u can't choose between Marshall maters LP, Eminem show and recovery.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
Add Obie Trice Cheers album to the list

Cheers Album? Good Album but not quite as popular.

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

Cheers Album? Good Album but not quite as popular.
I bought that album twice then I also got DMX pound or whatever it was called
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
ikorodureporta:

DRE 2001.... That Album sold quadruple platinum for Naija.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
emijo:
I bought westlife , plantashun boys, backstreet boys ,Michael lens to rock , and a whole lot of other albums.
I remember those years in secondary school when my bae usually use westlife lyrics to write letter to me. Sometimes I still pick those letters from my shelf to read and remember good old days and how I will be hanging around her neighbourhood for days before I could see her.
Love ❤ mgbe ochie Atoka.

Are guys married now? Just curious.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by bcbones: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
I had d cassette of plantainshun boiz
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
I bought that album twice then I also got DMX pound or whatever it was called

Cheers was a dope album. I still have it till tomorrow.

But was it as popular as some of those albums the OP listed, I don't think so. Most people wiĺl only remember "Got some teeth" and "Never forget you".

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North / Your Favorite Old School Songs / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video)