Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) (20841 Views)

Why Artistes’ Preference For Singles Over Albums Is Increasing / House 10 Music Studio / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by GOFRONT(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Craig davids Rendezvous
Where is 2Pac Amaru shakur's Album
Op do d needful and make d list complete or do u wonna leave it INCOMPLETE like Backstreet boyz??
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
CheedyJ:

Bro,that Craig David's born to do it album is still one of d greatest album in d 21st century.... Every song on DAT album na hit.. If u doubt,google is ur friend..
Just wondering y u didnt like d album..u miss ooo

He can never top that album in his life..

That album was a fluke.. grin Only Michael Jackson could have put out an album that good and topped it. grin
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by opius: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
All.... grin
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by umaryusuf(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Op, you omitted "Peaches & Cream" by 112

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2NCXzg1FQ

What a Beautiful 1990's

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by newsynews: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Inspire01:
You know the rock i av sold 17million copies, it doesn't matter how many millions have u sold
It doesn't matter if you drive a black Bently
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Slymonster(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
I got all back then...

Good old days of cd lol.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by FakoMaybach1: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

Eminem was the "Marshall Mathers LP".. The tracks you are asking of though are on the "The Slim Shady LP" which many people here only got after listening to Marshall Mathers LP.

50's get rich or die trying was also a hot seller.

Foxy Brown's album "ill Nana" album also sold very well.

Then Timberland and Magoo's "Under Construction" album.

Most guys didn't start bumping to Kanye West until Graduation Album dropped.

Dayuuum I don old. grin

Haba how can u say most guys didnt rock late registration, with mad songs like Jesus walks, i think Gold digger was there too im not soo sure.
Any Kings college boy that doesnt know that Timberland's Jam "Drop" abeg is that one KC boy? Under construction will win you any dance battle hands down. then busta ryhmes nko Dangerous, blow your horn. Omo me na semi Indomie generation sha. The problem i had then was that you couldnt get those albums easy, they will always mix up the songs. Like the remedies album had Belinda, Jeleousy and Shakomo, them come still add am Omode mets shere from Plantation boys, e don tey wey alaba boys don dey deal with music for naija

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Alwaysking: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dope songs!
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
umaryusuf:
Open, you omitted "Peaches & Cream" by 112

What a Beautiful 1990's

I bought that album in Jos.. grin I can never forget. The album was shit though.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Soulsymbol99: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Actually hv all of dem
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by ibkkk(f): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bought all,except 5&6.
Woow!
I miss them kiss
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

Haba how can u say most guys didnt rock late registration, with mad songs like Jesus walks, i think Gold digger was there too im not soo sure.
Any Kings college boy that doesnt know that Timberland's Jam "Drop" abeg is that one KC boy? Under construction will win you any dance battle hands down. then busta ryhmes nko Dangerous, blow your horn. Omo me na semi Indomie generation sha. The problem i had then was that you couldnt get those albums easy, they will always mix up the songs. Like the remedies album had Belinda, Jeleousy and Shakomo, them come still add am Omode mets shere from Plantation boys, e don tey wey alaba boys don dey deal with music for naija

grin

1 Orijin for this guy.. grin

Thief, Ole, carry am goooooo. .. 10 thousand copies, only you, you no dey fear... Thief! Ole! Carry am go.. grin

Those were the days man.. When JJC and co were just entering the game. Idris Abdulkareem still dey form Yankee rapper repping the group Remedies.. grin

Really.. I don old. Indomie na rich people food that year. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by muller101(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Westlife. Those guys ruined my romantic capabilities
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by micflo28(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
All plus style plus
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Cavenchy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
I still listen to 'Craig David - Born to do It' Album till this very day. Best Album ever.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
micflo28:
All plus style plus

Styplus. . Pure Definition of Fluke Album. grin grin

Olufunmi album was there best work.. Never could top it.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by ibawon(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
My Uncles... the Mr Bachelors of then had all the albums Except from Missy's but we all loved that track "Get ur freak on" cos of one guy that said Allahu Akbarr... I think sha
grin
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
I bought from 1-8

If you don't know BigBossJiggaMan kindly hang yasef

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
justscorchone:
I bought from 1-8

If you don't know BigBossJiggaMan kindly hang yasef

Big Boss Jigga Man.. grin

[img]https://hoodcraftclothing.files./2011/09/abuja-20110927-00432.jpg[/img]

Whatever happened to that Guy. He was the biggest Pirate in Africa. Last I heard he was in jail.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Buffalo2(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
cyborg123:
Indomie generation, keep off. grin
grin grin
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by murmee: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have some old Vynil records in good condition that I want to transfer to CDs. They are not on YouTube so I could not download. Can anyone direct me to where I can get it done for a fee. Thanks.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by woodboi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice one op! remind of of Usher 8701.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerians and westlife smh. So corny undecided
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by emijo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
I bought westlife , plantashun boys, backstreet boys ,Michael lens to rock , and a whole lot of other albums.
I remember those years in secondary school when my bae usually use westlife lyrics to write letter to me. Sometimes I still pick those letters from my shelf to read and remember good old days and how I will be hanging around her neighbourhood for days before I could see her.
Love ❤ mgbe ochie Atoka.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by eddyline(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

the album you are referring to should be the school dropout I guess. very dope. fell in love with through the wire and the likes

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by pheesayor(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
I bought everything, the pirated copy though pirated by Kev-D Jiggaman, that guy made so much from CDs those days
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Freeman50(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dope songs/ album.....good old days.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Freeman50(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dope songs/ album.....good old days. I gat all the albums.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Sleyanya1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
8 & 10
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
I still have all the collection... oldies
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Mykemore(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
All of them.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by okey4reel(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Men... Na all of them oh, seems like yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North / Your Favorite Old School Songs / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.