Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) (20838 Views)

Why Artistes’ Preference For Singles Over Albums Is Increasing / House 10 Music Studio / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

Cheers was a dope album. I still have it till tomorrow.

But was it as popular as some of those albums the OP listed, I don't think so. Most people wiĺl only remember "Got some teeth" and "Never forget you".
I loved every jam on that album I was a bling lover, the jams made you want to be street

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Elseductive: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
internationalman:

Actually u can't choose between Marshall maters LP, Eminem show and recovery.
Coudnt argue on that cos they're all good albums but He's more matured in Recovery album with lots of kilin punchlines and flow, but Em show was fantastic, he himself even said it on one of his songs "be careful what you wish for" where he briefly analysed his albums one after the other.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Elseductive: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
I bought that album twice then I also got DMX pound or whatever it was called
I still find one way or the other to download most of the songs on d cheers album, Em did a great job on d album. My favourites r don't come down and average man love those tracks like kilode.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elseductive:

I still find one way or the other to download most of the songs on d cheers album, Em did a great job on d album. My favourites r don't come down and average man love those tracks like kilode.
yea average man I like the hommie you just died the ambulance arrives part, he spit real sense advising gangsters and wanna be bad guyz

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Elseductive: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

Cheers was a dope album. I still have it till tomorrow.

But was it as popular as some of those albums the OP listed, I don't think so. Most people wiĺl only remember "Got some teeth" and "Never forget you".
My favourite is don't come down.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elseductive:

My favourite is don't come down.

Don't come down.. Definitely one of my favourites as well.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
internationalman:

Actually u can't choose between Marshall maters LP, Eminem show and recovery.

The evolution of Marshall Marthers.

I agree with your selection. Those are definitely his three finsest works. I also enjoy Relapse as well. Had a bit of the Slim Shady EP fill to it.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by milanseedorf(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good old days. Bought many except westlife and missy elliot.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by ikorodureporta: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
cool cool

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by internationalman(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

The evolution of Marshall Marthers.

I agree with your selection. Those are definitely his three finsest works. I also enjoy Relapse as well. Had a bit of the Slim Shady EP fill to it.
Relapse and encore received d lowest ratings and lowest awards of all his albums. He even said so in one of his recovery album's track ''talking to myself''.
Though he's d only rapper to have received at least one Grammy Award from all his album.
He's really a G.O.A.T
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by internationalman(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elseductive:

Coudnt argue on that cos they're all good albums but He's more matured in Recovery album with lots of kilin punchlines and flow, but Em show was fantastic, he himself even said it on one of his songs "be careful what you wish for" where he briefly analysed his albums one after the other.
Is d song 'almost famous' from recovery?
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by ikorodureporta: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Elseductive: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
internationalman:
Is d song 'almost famous' from recovery?
No. I guess its from relapse.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Elseductive: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
internationalman:

Relapse and encore received d lowest ratings and lowest awards of all his albums. He even said so in one of his recovery album's track ''talking to myself''.
Though he's d only rapper to have received at least one Grammy Award from all his album.
He's really a G.O.A.T
"In Em's voice: encore I was on drugs relapse I was flushing dem out" also "fvck my last cd d sh*t is in my trash" referring to relapse.
Sure he's the G.O.A.T.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by internationalman(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elseductive:

"In Em's voice: encore I was on drugs relapse I was flushing dem out" also "fvck my last cd d sh*t is in my trash" referring to relapse.
Sure he's the G.O.A.T.
Wow for u to automatically know where d lyrics is on d song means u re as enthusiastic as I am about Eminem. I just hope his album drops sooner.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by internationalman(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elseductive:

No. I guess its from relapse.
OK.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by noob03saibot(m): 4:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Elseductive:

don't come down, the one about the struggles he had with his mum. Love that jam to pieces and we all die one day. Loved banks flow there.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by SAVAGEBETS: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2017
op you just jumped from the 70s/80s too late 90/2ks? in fact if you bought all these albums 15 to 17 years ago you still an indomie generation sorry lol. Some I can remember I bought are
Dr Dre: the chronic
Snoop Dog:Doggystyle(a classic I still have to date)
wu tang clan: all their albums
Notorious Big: Ready to die
2pac: all his albums
Nas:Illmatic(a classic I still have to date)
N.W.A: Everything.
BTnH: Everything.
Nirvana: All their albums
Metallica: All their albums
Neurosis: Through silver in blood
Megadeth: Peace sells who's buying?

make I just pause here, OG of the early 90s
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by emijo(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2017
iamloyalty:

Are guys married now? Just curious.
She is a reverend sister now.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2017
emijo:
She is a reverend sister now.
Eya.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by emijo(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2017
iamloyalty:

Eya.
She is irreplaceable.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by MadCow1: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Elseductive:

Still bumping to Cheers Fam.

cool

Grab your cup of gin, put em up let's Cheer..

Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
emijo:
She is irreplaceable.
And u wont get married?
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by crazygod(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Aystarz:

Bwahaha... For this your true life story, I go guess your age sef.
Oya "drum roll" : You are 33 years old!

Lol
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by emijo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
iamloyalty:

And u wont get married?
I'll get Married when I meet the right gal.
Re: Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2017
emijo:
I'll get Married when I meet the right gal.
success then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / Your Favorite Old School Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.