Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,446 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (15808 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / If This Is The Blackberry Android Phone, I Want One / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by NJN: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2011
U can google yahoomessanger for blackberry (ur phone model) and download over d air straight to ur BB.
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by MuNeme(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
Pls can anyone help, I tried upgrading my BB curve once, since then its been impossible to access the internet with the phone. Thanks as I look forward to ur assistance
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Isiri: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2011
please i need an assistance from anyone that have a solution for my blackberry phone(8520),i just got it and did some update on the phone,i browse with it but have problems using Bis .the error mesage i get when ever i try to add contact is pending waiting for authorization.and invalid pin if someone want to add me . i have done all i could but still not working,been to airtel office to complained and i was told my line is active .please i nee your candid advise and what to do please Angry!!!!!!!! thanks all in advance
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Cyco4all: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
Each time I want to download an application 901 application failure comes out.help I am using. Bb 9700.
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by twinskenny(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
hi guyz

my bb indicator light just stop blinking, i dont knw why i have checked the screen connection the indicator light i sstill on what shud i do?
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by TCD: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2011
have you tried doing a hard reset? just remove your battery while the phone is still on n insert it back.
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by GoldCircle: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hello peeps,

How long does a bold 2 battery last on the average & how much does it cost to get a new one? mine doesn't even last up to 5hours these days. it is time to repalce the battery? just wondering. . .
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by leuelliot(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
its 2500 in phc
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Memunah(f): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2011
hello peeps.please got a little prob,gt a bb at&t 8700c model,but it got no browser configuration on it,i use mtn but cant get the settings on my fone cos i cant compose text msgs,its always saying messaging services not configured.PLEASE HELP ME OUT COS I NEED THE BROWSER AND MSG CONFIGURATION.thanks
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by URFATHER: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
Wow sims this thread has been forgotten shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, as BB na the raining fone see as i rushed here hoping to get more applications( i have alots of applications and BB games) sims i have bin dissapointed angry angry angry angry angry or is it dat Nigerians dont know dat BB has lots of application anyways am giving the ones i have FREE u can check out this thread!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-635701.0.html
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by koksy(f): 7:26am On May 07, 2011
Hi
Do I need to have my memory card inserted into my fone b4 I can download bb app world? I use a bold 2 and am on mtn bis
Thanks
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Deblow: 6:57pm On May 08, 2011
So all d hue and cry about BB sophistication is a ruse afterall. Via this thread BB has been demystified and is on d canvass. Honestly even wen dis device was for d novaeu riche in d society i never liked it one bit. Then, i valued my SE K750i more than a gift of BB. More recently i was trying to develop a forced love to own a BB just because of d monthly unlimited internet browsin plans via etisalat which i leant is N2000,
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Deblow: 7:07pm On May 08, 2011
, I wz holdin a wide consultation on dis to buy or nt wen i discovered BB dont take applications d way nokia does. U can't even browse on it using Bolt! Just a miserable default browser! And now d revelations on dis thread!
I can use any mobile browser on my E90, my N97 can take so much application and my N818GB is a powerful music machine. By next wk wen i acquire my N8 i'll feel on top of d mast. So BB can go to sleep. Dis is nt to spite those who use it or discourage the lot dat crave for BB. Its a case of one man's food,
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by okgerald(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2011
Deblow:

, I wz holdin a wide consultation on dis to buy or nt wen i discovered BB dont take applications d way nokia does. U can't even browse on it using Bolt! Just a miserable default browser! And now d revelations on dis thread!
I can use any mobile browser on my E90, my N97 can take so much application and my N818GB is a powerful music machine. By next wk wen i acquire my N8 i'll feel on top of d mast. So BB can go to sleep. Dis is nt to spite those who use it or discourage the lot dat crave for BB. Its a case of one man's food,
Ol boy, you need to cool down o. i used to feel i can't use a bb but was forced to get one. Bb is master when Ȋ̝̊̅† comes to chatting and social networking in general. Bb has got loads of apps but is lacking in solid games.as per opera and bolt ​№t working ,It'§ ​№t true,i have both working wella. The only thing i find misng for now is cool games.

Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Mcleo007(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2011
Deblow:

Dude, the only difference between a bb and a symbian nokia fone is just wiv †ђξ game capacity. But then, †ђξ bb was made to serve a particular target market: the business/corporate workers and not school boys who'd want a portable psp or xbox in hand. About †ђξ browser,it depends on †ђξ os version,which for †ђξ lower bbs are very slow. U can use bolt and opera on ur bb. I'm even using †ђξ bolt to reply u nw. And wiv ur bis subscriptn, u cn do anytin u wnt wit ur fone ranging from streaming to entertainment.
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by TCD: 2:00pm On May 09, 2011
ok.gerald:

Movies mobile is very ˚☺k° just that i doubt if you'd be able to complete your download before Ȋ̝̊̅† breaks off. I have successfully downloaded 2 movies from movies mobile with a trial version download manager and now It'§ expired. i have to purchase. i think that's the only way you can download a movie successfully .
i don't think so, apps from app world are also installed on phone memory

Bro, how you doing. As per movies mobile, I quite disagree. I download movies from movies mobile daily. I think it depends on your network area and your phone OS. Check out d shots below.

Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by TCD: 2:10pm On May 09, 2011
Deblow:

So all d hue and cry about BB sophistication is a ruse afterall. Via this thread BB has been demystified and is on d canvass. Honestly even wen dis device was for d novaeu riche in d society i never liked it one bit. Then, i valued my SE K750i more than a gift of BB. More recently i was trying to develop a forced love to own a BB just because of d monthly unlimited internet browsin plans via etisalat which i leant is N2000,

Just a quick correction for anyone out there, Etisalat 2000 BIS is not unlimited internet downloads. Its only for social networking ie facebook, twitter,BBM. no emails, No browsing. If you wanna browse and download, go for the 3K package.
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by kidgenious(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2011
Isiri:

please i need an assistance from anyone that have a solution for my blackberry phone(8520),i just got it and did some update on the phone,i browse with it but have problems using Bis .the error mesage i get when ever i try to add contact is pending waiting for authorization.and invalid pin if someone want to add me . i have done all i could but still not working,been to airtel office to complained and i was told my line is active .please i nee your candid advise and what to do please Angry!!!!!!!! thanks all in advance
Most likely ur BB is Blacklisted!!
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by calcentron: 1:35pm On May 14, 2011
Tevci DroidPad - Simplified Mobile Internet Device. Nigeria's best 7" flat widescreen android tablet which provides a fantastic multimedia and internet experience. Unveiling soon. Visit http://www.tevci.com for more information.
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by lepasharon(f): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
i kno dere r different range of BB Curve which shud i get? D main reason i want BB is for chatting so ill just get a secong hand?
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Mcleo007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
@lepa, I'd suggest a javelin or tour for ya. Reason,they re the best in d curve category. And they both have a 3.2mp camera.
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Koolwilly(m): 3:00am On Jul 11, 2011
@all Please Which would you advice Blackberry Storm2, Javellin or Tour ?
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by SlullyAtots(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2012
Thank you for good site.
Very helpful.
bye,
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by jude33084(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
justkunmi: Anyone.have.a.youtube.app.on.his.bb?
Wat.apps.do.u.guys.have.?

My guy why can't we play youtube video with our bb full subscription.
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Habidab: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Now following this thread bumper to bumper for more innovations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways To Maximize Your Mobile Data Usage / BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 / Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Zero 8 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.