Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (15807 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / If This Is The Blackberry Android Phone, I Want One / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by Mhlanga(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2015
For cod ,jad files download blackberry swis knife(bbsak) to install the files(jad/cod) on your blackberry using a pc.install the bbsak exe on your pc and you are good to go.you can find bbsak by visiting:bbsak.com or simply search it on google and download the exe .Hope it works for you
Re: The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc by flourishing(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
okgerald:

Movies mobile is very ˚☺k° just that i doubt if you'd be able to complete your download before Ȋ̝̊̅† breaks off. I have successfully downloaded 2 movies from movies mobile with a trial version download manager and now It'§ expired. i have to purchase. i think that's the only way you can download a movie successfully .
Sir I would luv to download movies.I use a bbbold 5.

i don't think so, apps from app world are also installed on phone memory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Zero 8 (Video) / 5 Ways To Maximize Your Mobile Data Usage / Domestic Use Of Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.