Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends (2542 Views)

It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Some girlfriends are usually stubborn when it comes to romance all that...

Guys should give it a try

We've been dating for roughly 3 months
Getting a kiss from her is like admission to Oau
Invited her over around 5pm we went out for soft drinks and suya she already told me she'll be going home by 7pm
So we came back around 5:50 roughly 1hr before she'll be going home and I wanted to **** knowing it's impossible I know the kind of girl she is so i actually remember what a friend told me grin
It was dark in my room already so I switched on my phone flashlight she was sitting down in my bed I quickly scrolled down to music on my phone
Behold I played Future- Mask off
She was scared it was dark already she was like she wont be going home again that something just came up her mind grin
I asked her she didn't talk
I now stood up from the chair and sit beside her in my bed immediately she lay her head on my lap drawing my neck cheesy
I'll tell you the remaining story later grin grin

That song is a bomb shocked cheesy
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Archangel15: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Downloading it immediately. wink
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:
Your own good my babe just distroy my heart today bcus watin they happem to me now far from heartbreak after two years of being together

Sorry bro cry
Call her and take her out tell her you're sorry
Dont call her after
:DLeave the remaining work for God
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Divay22(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:
Bro its a complicated issues. Have been out of the country since January this a girl i love so much and she loves me too though we never had issues but i just found out she is cheating on me today and i called it an end

Your profile looks like you're a Carder shocked
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Draei: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
mtcheeeew, next thread...
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by SirMichael1: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
What's the main point of this thread? Created a topic but wrote nonsense. undecided
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:
Bro its a complicated issues. Have been out of the country since January this a girl i love so much and she loves me too though we never had issues but i just found out she is cheating on me today and i called it an end
Di bé o
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
What's the main point of this thread? Created a topic but wrote nonsense. undecided

Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:

Eyaaa!
Very touching.
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:
what to do bro na to move on.

Na so o. But the thing dey pain.
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is this a song?
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by zanebaddo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:
Your own good my babe just distroy my heart today bcus watin they happem to me now far from heartbreak after two years of being together
baba sorry for the heartache.. Na girls for you sha... But please i am interested in importation(mini).. I would really love to ask and equally discuss some issues with you.
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by fran6co(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:
lol mehn this girls ain't loyal. no matter what u do wen it gets to THAT appointed time they will live.
just keep a kull head and move on.
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by ndubueze92(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:
Awww... sorry... I read all these things every day... it makes me kinda afraid to be in a relationship. It would be devastating for me if it crashes unexpectedly... cus am very emotional.... just move on sha...
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by ikbnice(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sambusiness:
I know how it feels bro. Resist the urge to call her, you will only waste your airtime. If you must call her, let it be after three days. She'd have thought over it and if she still stand her ground. Forget it and move on. If I tell you my story ehn, you go open mouth. No girl is worth having HBP over no matter how dear she is/was to you.
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by QueenSekxy(f): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2017
what sort of nonsense is this?
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by zanebaddo(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2017
Sambusiness:
i only chat on email and hangout if you have any i will give u free tutorial bro
here is my address mrzanemzee@yahoo.com or you can drop yours so i can reach you. Thanks baba
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
what sort of nonsense is this?

is it ur thread
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by SydneyBrown(f): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2017
angry angry mtcheeew
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by QueenSekxy(f): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Randy91:

is it ur thread
and so??is it your forum?
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lolz...if I spank ur ass eeehhh...u ll get back to work
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

You can fight abi grin
Re: How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends by Jodha(f): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Ion grok....so what's yhur point.op...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? / My Cucumber Grew Really Long Overnight. (pics) / Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.