Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You (2540 Views)

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nygma(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Give her money and make her reach orgasm.
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by phintohlar(f): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nygma:
stop sobe
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nygma(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
phintohlar:
stop sobe
Dafaq do u mean?
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by phintohlar(f): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nygma:

Dafaq do u mean?
Dafaq are u saying?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by JULIE1925(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided

So Nigerian girls juz love money and a good diicck abi?
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nygma(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
undecided

Yes and you love them too
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nygma(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
phintohlar:
Dafaq are u saying?
The truth
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Flexherbal(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nygma:

You can add attention.
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nygma:

For once I agree with you bruv wink
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Belafonte(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
undecided

What's missing on the list? Feel free to add it.
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
truth be told. thats just it for the majority of them
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by habsydiamond(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Wetin Una won even turn Naija girls to sef....as if Na money and dick dey flash for dem brain....Naija girls are more than that... They are supportive, friendly, accomodating, enticing and all other good things...but the problem is not all of them possess the qualities only few out of multitude.....
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by roarik(f): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
really?Nawa o
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Tallesty1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
And you think being loved by every Nigerian girl is a good thing?

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
undecided

yes Nigerian girls Luv money,dont know about d dick thou.
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by LarryBeryl(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
undecided

Its a general phenomena among females babe
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by vanida6: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nygma:
do dis wit me nd i would hate u 4rever.
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Fvcklyn01: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
vanida6:
do dis wit me nd i would hate u 4rever.

cheesy cheesy
-So what Fůcking makes you orgasms
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by vanida6: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fvcklyn01:

cheesy cheesy
-So what Fůcking makes you orgasms
fvcking slap me nd i wil tel u,,,bitch!
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Deckline(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
Wetin Una won even turn Naija girls to sef....as if Na money and dick dey flash for dem brain....Naija girls are more than that... They are supportive, friendly, accomodating, enticing and all other good things...but the problem is not all of them possess the qualities only few out of multitude.....
Na so.
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
undecided

Isn't it true?
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
vanida6:
fvcking slap me nd i wil tel u,,,bitch!

Wow, you look sexy. Me likey wink
Re: Guys Only!! Do This And Every Nigerian Girl Will Love You by Nygma(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=vanida6 post=64753881]do dis wit me nd i would hate u 4rever.[/quote
If I give you money,you'll hate me for it?

(1) (Reply)

What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? / I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success / How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.