Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? (28394 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Victornezzar: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
never in this life
Why would someone get pregnant wen she never dey think of marriage
Even though she has changed
But never

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
MiaB:
Did the pregnancy magically appear in their wombs ?
what of the guys that footed the bills ?
if she had kept her legs closed
she won't be having those sorts of problems

12 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by cristianisraeli: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
of course wetin they bad there....why blame the lady alone..no bi man they score the goal..as long as her womb is not damaged,ok by me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by thestevens: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
it better I don't know cos I can't stand the phsychological trauma.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Its best you marry someone you have all the important information about, to avoid unnecessary suprises.

Ohh, you said guys. Sorry brotherman

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

if she had kept her legs closed
she won't be having those sorts of problems

Will you say no to premarital sex?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
never in this life
But never
So you have not impregnated a girl and tell her to opt for abortion?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Jackipapa: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
He who has not committed sin before should cast the first stone. All have sinned. To err is human to forgive divine. I will.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Narldon: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe

Will you marry??

grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Bobbiet(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tough though, but not impossible.
The reasons must be reasonable enough.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Softhands(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
We're le leyi o
ShyCypher:
It's even an advantage if she can no longer bear fruit. She knows now that we are fuckin' till thy kingdom come.

And I can cheat too grin
Afterall, she understands I need a heir. Plus she can't leave me easily. How many dudes will accept her after findin' out?

You're stuck with me!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Ngokafor(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Unfortunately,as far as most males believe that sleeping with ladies while dating them is their right,have impregnated a lady in the past,paid for abortions or absconded from a girl they impregnated..

They WILL end up marrying ladies who have had an abortion or two in the past whether they like or not...They do not deserve anything else..no more no less..

Being hypocritical or sanctimonous here will not cut it..sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Odingo1: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
95% of sexually active girls have had abortion before in one way or the other shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
It is very hard to decide. But if former prostitutes can find true love and marry, then anyone too can marry.

As long the person has repented of her sins and didn't do abortion more than once. I can marry such a woman.

Abortion and fornication are all the same in the eyes of God just that men rationalize.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Odingo1:
95% of sexually active girls have had abortion before in one way or the other shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yea. Postinor
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Anoruo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
What is the difference with the ones you have been thowing inside toilet?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Rosarie(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
anybody looking at that is not ready for marriage cos u will never see anybody who Has womb issues tell the man.many will never admit ever having a dnc.even Sis maRy u 're looking for would even be worse.that's is not a basics for marriage
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

26 per week? How does she sleep at night??! Dayuuuuumm

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Some people live in 1925. If her womb is still intact?
The complications of abortions are very low. If you do it the right way, most likely you'll be fine. A woman who had 4 abortions in her past, got married and still gave birth to twins. Some women who never have sex until marriage may be infertile. Thats life for you, but never judge anyone soley on their past. Esp something as sensitive as abortions.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Afolak(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Let us look at it critically,After all the contraceptives available, a SANE human being still allow a MAN to get her pregnant and later went for abortion.
I cannot take the risk ooo......
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by dominique(f): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
it all depend why you wanna marry that babe...if it is solely to have children then you are OYO, but if you seek a lifemate then why not marry such babe

99.9% of Nigerians marry to have kids grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
As if abortion is the only crime people commit. Some people have had many abortions and are still more fruitful than some virgin. People don't loose or damage their wombs because of abortions. They damage their wombs by going to quacks. Besides, parents take their kids for abortions, hasbands take their wives for abortions and boy friends take their babes for abortions. Some churches won't wedvyou if the woman is pregnant thereby encouraging abortions because some intending couples abort so that they can be wedded in the church.
I don't know why women should be the only people that come to mind when abortions is mentioned as if they inhaled the pregnancy.
Many families disown their daughters for getting pregnant.
And don't tell me she was the one the opened her legs, so if she opened her legs does it mean you should impregnate her?
Abortions is also a birth control method used when the one to prevent pregnancy fails.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
never in this life
But never
If you're not a virgin, then retract your statement. Thanks.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by ogawisdom(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

Ur sister shld be killed as an illegal abortion accomplice

Abortion is illegal and a criminal offence in Nigeria. Ur sister committed d same offense morally and otherwise as d girls she is carrying the abortion on.

Back to ur question, any girl I will marry must prove her fertility by being three months pregnant b4 marriage rites commences. I can't afford a childless marriage. If I dnt see children @ least 3 in 5 yrs of marriage then d girl is a goner. Children is a top priority to me in marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
dominique:

99.9% of Nigerians marry to have kids grin
smh
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by 1Sharon(f): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why does abortion give ppl in Nigeria the creeps? undecided

I'm from the west, and Abortion is not what you all think it is. It is a safe harmless procedure, like pulling out a tooth, in a normal country.

If a girl has had an abortion, it's a really sensitive and personal issue, so she should keep it to herself. Its too touchy.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Afolak(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Safiaaa:
The complications of abortions are very low. If you do it the right way, most likely you'll be fine. A woman who had 4 abortions in her past, got married and still gave birth to twins. Some women who never have sex until marriage may be infertile. Thats life for you, but never judge anyone soley on their past. Esp something as sensitive as abortions.
MEN #Ourmumudondo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by claremont(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:

sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...

Postinor is an emergency contraceptive, it's NOT to be used for abortions. Ladies who have used it for abortions are misusing the drug. The OP is talking about abortions, not contraception.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Safiaaa:
thank you very much for your comment. Some people still think that abortions is the only way people could destroy their womb.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by hibly(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
See different folks with opinions
As if you'll know if she has aborted before. undecided Shey meter reading dey dere grin

Btw...there's nothing wrong with marrying one...You'll only know if she tells you her story.

I Can..I will!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by jmoore(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can only marry a woman who is a virgin.

Some folks be like 'everyone has a past'. Not everyone is a fornicator and abortionist. undecided

Can you marry a known ritualist? Nonsense!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hope you'll marry a virgin girl
So every deflowered lady has committed abortion(s)? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.