Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister (26340 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by dicksonadams(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmm... I hope you know say this guy is likely to have sex with your sister
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
ahamadegr8:
Cute

in other news
Today marks 100 days since President Buhari began his UK medical vacation. And there is still no disclosure of the nature of his illness
The ailment is probably not known to youngsters,only people above 70 will know
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

Can't wait too o grin grin grin grin grin grin...

POPULAR NAIRALANDER LEFULEFU IS GETTING MARRIED...shares pre-wedding pics cheesy cheesy

Hahaaha and that ugon girl grin

I make sure that wedding will be FP grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Divay22(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

It's a sure thing na....it will be trending in all section grin grin grin..
And we wee all attend in mass.
The leader of one ukwu one God will lead the way cheesy
Lalasticlala wee go, he wee moderate us that day grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by hollah123: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
many people dedicate more time to paparazzi than d real marriage
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Martin0(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
lol u sef
I say make I talk my mind ooogrin Who know's
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
kisslovely
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Jaqenhghar: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
beautiful
When you go do ya own nah
U and... *coughs ..... you know nah wink
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by slick1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sister indeed. Abi ur crush when friend-zone u
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by freebrowsingtime: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Draei:
It's getting too much please...mtcheeeew!

Idiot like you Foolishness you've got. Because nobody agreed to marry you, and here you are, hating on those who had. grin
No wonder no man agreed to marry you, and even if you wan marry, na through backdoor grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go come reply say you be man
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by realsammie(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Op has being friendzone tey tey grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by ahamadegr8(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

The ailment is probably not known to youngsters,only people above 70 will know

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Draei: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
freebrowsingtime:

Idiot like you Foolishness you've got. Because nobody agreed to marry you, and here you are, hating on those who had. grin
No wonder no man agreed to marry you, and even if you wan marry, na through backdoor grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go come reply say you be man
Are you mad? like for real are you really MAD.? or it is part of what you inherited from your accursed misfortuned family filled with Sick Pigs and Dogs. Nobody agreed to marry who? me at this youthful age of mine?

You are a binary-digit IQ imbeçile with multiple cognitive disorder. Moronic birdbrained schmuck....Even a wet tampoon happens to be more attractive than your fugly hideous face. Don't just get me started with you boy...go get somewhere else to jerk off you miserable pitiable worthless existence, Daft pillock!
grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

When you go do ya own nah
U and... *coughs ..... you know nah wink
Aghhh bros if na with ....*coughs..i will have to go village go sell the cocoa plantation to raise money.u know say she go expensive oo grin.hmm ikebe no go put me for wahala grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

It's a sure thing na....it will be trending in all section grin grin grin..
And we wee all attend in mass.
The leader of one ukwu one God will lead the way cheesy
Lalasticlala wee go, he wee moderate us that day grin grin
IamKashyBaby:

Divay22:

Can't wait too o grin grin grin grin grin grin...

POPULAR NAIRALANDER LEFULEFU IS GETTING MARRIED...shares pre-wedding pics cheesy cheesy
hmm

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by agrovick(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mugu! Babe friend zoned your arse since secondary school days and years after; rather than bounce along, you are here posting pre wedding pics.

O ma shey o

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Martin0(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm
Ukwu go japrata for ground dat day for u
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Martin0(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm
Ukwu go japrata for ground dat day for u
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sirheny007:

Una de craze for here.. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Martin0(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

Aghhh bros if na with ....*coughs..i will have to go village go sell the cocoa plantation to raise money.u know say she go expensive oo grin.hmm ikebe no go put me for wahala grin grin grin

I have been called to inform you that eh this T junction in your profile pics,hmmmgrin
Some well lovely friends of your have informed me to notify you of such development,please before they trol you about it,abeg change the pics oooo..

These ladies here are now seeing great vision that they now like your trouser..
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by bonifieldstun(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Deefuray:
this is beautiful...
u fine pass her jorr
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Juliearth(f): 5:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Lovely pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.