Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) (2240 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Storyteller123: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bending down on one knee at a fancy restaurant and making a speech about how the person you’re dating is your best friend and soulmate just isn’t good enough anymore.
If you want to do a proposal right, you’ll need to meet the standard of Eric Martinez, a man who only bloody well went and proposed underwater.
Yup. Underwater. Hope you’re good at holding your breath, hopeful couples.

See More Photos Here http://www.splint.com.ng/2017/08/man-stages-magical-underwater-proposal.html

Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Josephjnr(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Africans,we will be here soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by ChopBellefull(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na him love na, mk op sef go find love..
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
please I'm having a serious problem now.

I'm with a girl in my room and my prick has refuse to stand as in go erect..

I'm very sad now cos I don't want to miss this girl's hairy pusi

pls what should I do? embarassed
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
... undecided
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by rxgodwin(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
One word:

SPEECHLESS
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by purem(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lie
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
See you

this one na small thing na..........

My girlfriend loves wood frog (that frog that loves fire)
and i'm planning to stage magical inside fire proposal for her

western people with their craze love
na wah
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Uniqueness01(f): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is wow! I like it grin
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by muller101(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
He will swim in lake of sorrows.
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by DarkMagic(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
na dem sabi love pass...
Wooh ..ma future wife ..na for Keke maruwa park i go propose... grin grin
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by ifex370(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Uniqueness01:
This is wow! I like it grin

Marine Spirit
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
What a waste of time, energy and resources..

Why do Men feel this crazy stupid and annoying need to go down on 1 knee and ask a woman for marriage, that's just being sexist and it's wrong!

This is how the man will drown in marriage.
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Storyteller123: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
ifex370:

Marine Spirit

why did you say Marine Spirit?
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by agbonkamen(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Josephjnr:
Africans,we will be here soon.
grin
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian version loading.
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
muller101:
He will swim in lake of sorrows.

na u know wetin u dey talk oo

1 Like

Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
papi water trying to propose to mami water
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by DeKen: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
I'm trying to imagine how this proposal went down!

1. Guy informs girlfriend that he wants to propose.

2. Girlfriend says, oh wait. I have a great idea. I mermaid so much, I'll want the proposal under water. I'll need some time to get some mermaid costumes and then you can propose.

3. A nice water resort is booked along with cameramen for the D-day and the proposal goes down.

They make history as their photos go viral.
Wonderful.
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2017
so for ur eyes dis na real underground lipsrsealed
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Nigerian version loading.
abi? grin

Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Foxyn:

Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by dreamwords: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Foxyn:

Use ur leg
Re: Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) by HaychB(f): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2017
cute

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. / Check Us Out The Most Handsome Guys On Naira Land Nairaland / Police Officers Share Their Baby Pump Holding Riffles together(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.