Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? (24595 Views)

Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Which Animal Will Rule The World / Online Store For All Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by holatoj(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
internationalman:
I'm aware of that it's a mistake I missed it.
just accept jawe....stop defending.......arrogance
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Cubaking: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
A black Panther would be lovely��
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by HarmonyDee(f): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
a tiger,puma etc
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by internationalman(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Maybe you should just stop typing in English? Or just stop typing entirely. This is getting out of hand.
I know you think I should have written 'it was a mistake' but to me it's not passive bcoz people are still viewing the thread.
Sometimes past and present tense re just a state of mind.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by nursennenny(f): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
gentlechyke:

You mean Jagard
jaguar
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Godfather898989: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
cheetah very graceful and beautiful
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by ofiko123(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
an eagle
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by heybee72(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
All of u calling this animals... Whether tamed or untamed, I'm sure ull run at the first site of this beasts.... As for me.. I'll stick with a sheep grin
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by UjSizzle(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jaguar kiss

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Oluwapeldon(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cheetah
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by maigemuu: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wallahi, if all animals were tamed today, I will go for buhari's daughter. She is a beauty.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by maigemuu: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wallahi, if all animals were tamed today, I will go for buhari's daughter. She is a beauty..
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Eeroh95(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mine would be ANACONDA
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by TiffanyDavies(f): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
internationalman:

I doubt they do cos they speak it like we speak our mother tongue.
They do trust me. I met a white guy once and he was trying to correct me when I said Master-of-Laws. He said Masters-in-law. I had to repeat myself several times to let him know that mine was the correct one. Also, there is the American versus British English factor to consider when we speak nowadays.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by FlaminFireBrand(f): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wolves!!!

Love dem braveness.

Be brave! Improve your skill

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
internationalman:

mumu don't u know that ''it is and it was '' can b abbreviated the same as 'its'

I actually marked the point where you should have put a punctuation mark, but it went over your head like every correction in this thread. Lol
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by bfmconcepts: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lion or Tiger would be fine
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Elnida: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
internationalman:
Let's me help you retype it b4 u murder what's left of the English u used. ........
If it happens that all animals are tamed, domesticated and turned pets, which animal would you love to have as a pet?

I would go with any of the wild cat sha

as for lala, you and I know the choice

And as for the people that don't know lala's choice it's actually snake.

na U gan com murder d English.. wetin be.. let's me help?
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by internationalman(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Elnida:

na U gan com murder d English.. wetin be.. let's me help?
check again bro
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by gentlechyke(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
nursennenny:
jaguar
Both jaguar and leopard combo wink
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by dejavubobo1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kowor:
grin Dragon!!!
Khalesi the mother of drangons
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by dejavubobo1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kowor:
grin Dragon!!!
Khalesi the mother of drangons
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by SilvanusII(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Some sentence sound great but are wrong cos rules of grammar example concord isn't obeyed

Whenever u’re talking about something that isn’t a reality at the moment, It doesn’t matter whether we are referring to a single person or a group of people subject. As soon as we cross the border between reality and speculation, “were” is the word to be used...

Examples of what I mean:

I was rich and I owned a house at the seaside.(reality: was will be used)
If I were rich, I would have owned a house at the seaside. (hopeful reality i.e non existent at the moment: were will be used)

He was the captain of the team and he chose a different strategy.

If he were captain of the team, he would have chosen a different strategy.

So, for ur above statement:

If it happens that all animals were tamed, domesticated and turned pets, which animal would you love to have as a pet?

I love how u av schooled him. The technicalities escape me, but I believe there are so many variants to the question

- If all animals were/are TAME, which would/will you take as a pet?
where both were/are doesn't have to follow would/will and can be used interchangeably. Well done once again
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by youngreva(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
kingreign:
Thief, ole!

You're a huge reason why those things are endangered species grin

Personally, I'd love an albino Lion or Tigon or even a Siberian tiger.

lol u are not serious
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by youngreva(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by saydfact(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
since lalasticlala has the snake, i cant compete - i'll go for the Lion..
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Ryocaj(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jaguar... its my car too
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Ichietome: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cheetah all the way
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Kowor(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
jagugu88li:
Silly one. Say something realistic like a lion with three heads, toes of a bufallo and neck of a snake.

A dragon? See yourself
Haha... Please don't kill me with laughter.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Augustap(f): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
joepentwo:
pussy cat
Pussy cat?

1 Share

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
1-polar bear
2-fox
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Gemc3(f): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wolf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel / My Puppy Has A Swollen Stomach / Best Dry Food Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.