Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls (1034 Views)

Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls by DateMynd44(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
I work as a cleaner in a hotel and i earn just 10 thousand naira monthly.
One day i borrowed one costly clothes from my friend and wore and saw a beautiful lady, i approached her, she saw my dress sense and saw how dapper and costly i looked with the costly Italian shoes and Ipad that I borrowed from Emeka. So she saw all these, fell in love with me and told me her name is Lizzy that she is a Fashion Designer.
So i told Lizzy My name is Raymond, and that I'm Working at Zenith Bank and we exchanged contacts.
Wenever my Salary Of 10k is paid, i'll borrow Emeka clothes again and call Lizzy and take her out and buy Sharwama and Ishi-Ewu and spend all my hard earned money on her.
She Visited Me and i took her to Emeka's Flat and she fell in love with me thinking it was mine.
I then had sex with her.

But unfortunately, she came to our hotel to meet one Alhaji who lodged in our hotel and she saw me sweeping the compound and heard the Hotel Manager shouting at me to Sweep fast so i will pour the Refuse Bin, and clean her office.
Lizzy was shocked and surprised. She apologised to me and told me she's not a Fashion designer but she's a Commercial Prostitute, I also apologised too that I'm not a Banker, I'm a Hotel Cleaner.
But i'm not heartbroken sha cos afterall i've collected my share..

Delishpot, StupidYorubaFool, nairalanders what do u have to say about this?
Re: This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls by NeeKlaus: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
You constantly spent your measly 10K on her and got a punnany that most of her clients must have paid 500-1000N for and you are saying you collected your share?? What share? Didn't you do Economics in school?? undecided

I know you are lying but I will play along.
Re: This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls by Lewaluv(f): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Story for the Gods.
Re: This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls by delishpot: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
DateMynd44:
One day i borrowed one costly clothes from my friend and wore and saw a beautiful lady, i approached her, she saw my dress sense and saw how dapper and costly i looked with the costly Italian shoes and Ipad that I borrowed from Emeka. So she saw all these, fell in love with me and told me her name is Lizzy that she is a Fashion Designer.
So i told Lizzy My name is Raymond, and that I'm Working at Zenith Bank and we exchanged contacts.
Wenever my Salary Of 10k is paid, i'll borrow Emeka clothes again and call Lizzy and take her out and buy Sharwama and Ishi-Ewu and spend all my hard earned money on her.
She Visited Me and i took her to Emeka's Flat and she fell in love with me thinking it was mine.
I then had sex with her.

But unfortunately, she came to our hotel to meet one Alhaji who lodged in our hotel and she saw me sweeping the compound and heard the Hotel Manager shouting at me to Sweep fast so i will pour the Refuse Bin, and clean her office.
Lizzy was shocked and surprised. She apologised to me and told me she's not a Fashion designer but she's a Commercial Prostitute, I also apologised too that I'm not a Banker, I'm a Hotel Cleaner.

Delishpot, StupidYorubaFool, nairalanders what do u have to say about this?

Two cut four. She has even apologized to you. Lol. Shebi to sleep with Olosho no be big deal to you? So you sef no lose. But o, why spend your hard earned money to please her? I believe you got the rotten part of the deal. After all said and done it was just business as usual for her while you spend and borrowed to impress her.
Re: This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2018
DateMynd44:
I then had sex with her.

Delish.pot, StupidYorubaFool, nairalanders what do u have to say about this?
na wah o
Re: This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls by chiommy123(f): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2018
After apologizing you should've continued spending all your salaries on her na. Why did you stop

(1) (Reply)

. / OMG!!! Lady Proposed To Boyfriend In Her Place Of Work (video) / Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.