Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? (1030 Views)

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Blu03's Journey Of Celibacy. Total Abstinence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hey y'all

a friend had sex 3days ago for the first time after a year of abstainance..............mind you, dude doesnt masturbate at all (he detests it)

after the sex he discovered his sperm was too light which wasnt so before..................

He doesnt know what to do now (though going 4 check at a health center is an option)

is it normal for the semen to become less dense after a few years of abstainance from sex?...................or is it something else.......like something bad?

Ps: he used to have sex often before he stopped for a year
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by benzene00: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
why does it always have to be a "friend of mine"

Admit it is you who need help then u can get advice

1 Like

Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by bigtt76(f): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yes it's normal. After every downtime or inactivity of a moving part, one need to oil your tools and change oil now grin
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by yomi007k(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
bigtt76:
Yes it's normal. After every downtime or inactivity of a moving part, one need to oil your tools and change oil now grin
grin

Naso....

Consultant.
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by Yeligray(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:

they always use "a friend of mine".
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by Yeligray(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guy don't be mis guided visit a doctor
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
bigtt76:

are you sure cos i'm freaking out now embarassed
i think it might be something serious cos it was very light
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:

ok bro

its me

happy now undecided

now what do i do?........is it normal?
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yeligray:
Guy don't be mis guided visit a doctor

okay man......thanks smiley
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by DuchessLily(f): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
It's not the celibacy that caused it, tell 'ur friend' to visit a doctor
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
DuchessLily:
It's not the celibacy that caused it, tell 'ur friend' to visit a doctor

cheesy
i sure will.........

Thanks smiley
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by Jimi23(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

I thought you said it was your friend. So why are you freaking out and how cone you can describe the lightness so well.lol..
Abeg rush to your doc bro.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by expensiveguyman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Story for d gods. I would hv offer u a very good solution but since u chose to attribute it to a friend of yours i had a change of mind.
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jimi23:

I thought you said it was your friend. So why are you freaking out and how cone you can describe the lightness so well.lol..
Abeg rush to your doc bro.

sorry.....i meant my friend is freaking out embarassed

and i will first thing tomorrow morning..........its was very light and almost wasnt sticky at all.......sad
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by Jimi23(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

sorry.....i meant my friend is freaking out embarassed

and i will first thing tomorrow morning..........its was very light and almost wasnt sticky at all.......sad

Ok just go see a physician to be sure all is well bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
A friend of mine just woke up from sleep.

A friend of mine drove from his house to work.

A friend of mine.

A friend of mine.

A friend of mine is using my phone to type this.
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Story for d gods. I would hv offer u a very good solution but since u chose to attribute it to a friend of yours i had a change of mind.

lol
though i already know i have tto go see a doc tomorrow but lets hear what ou have to say

i admit.........its me and not a friend embarassed
Re: Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? by bigtt76(f): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Totally you said your friend it was that had the issue grin

samyfreshsmooth:

(1) (Reply)

Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) / Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy / She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.