Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why We Must Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Must Have Sex (4921 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Women Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
SSex can be a much more passionate experience when you share it with a meaningful partner. Sex may feel like a mere means of pleasure and fun but there is a lot of good that it can do for your relationship. To some people sex may seem overrated, but we give you five reasons why sex is beneficial for your relationship.
1. Keeps you connected
Sex is an intimate experience, which can bring you closer to your partner not just physically but emotionally. Your bedroom chemistry can also improve the chemistry in your relationship. Asexless relationship can become vulnerable over time and therefore, you need sex to keep the fire burning.
2.Keeps stress at bay
With the kind of lives we live, stress has become an integral part of it. This often takes a toll on your relationship. However, research shows that sex releases a feel-good chemical in the brain, which reduces stress levels. Instead of resorting to antidepressants, engage in a heated sex session to improve your well being and strengthen your relationship.
3. Keeps the romance alive
Sex may seem like a physical activity but it has an emotional appeal to it. It causes the body to release oxytocin, which is also called the love hormone that will make you feel that you need to love and trust your partner.
4 Keeps the hormones balancedWe’ve already mentioned that being sexually active will calm stress but apart from that it also helps your body maintain hormonal balance. This hormonal balance will calm other emotional problems like depression and anxiety and will also increase fertility.
5. Keeps you both healthy
Sex can also benefit your overall health. Sex can also make you more flexible. It also acts as a metabolic and immunebooster and can also fight the ageing process. This ensures that it not only keeps you and your partner healthy but also keeps your relationship vibrant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
amarabae itsjude ahcb benita27 leriebloom ngozi123 sarrki afam4eva makydebbie skarlett optional1 ayamconfidence cococandy lovelygurl nne5 myfantasies laveda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by DarkMagic(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
All of them-√

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
falconey rorachy lionessza jayceon mduza vizkiz and rosieluv ikp120 ikombe bibijay123 trustyshoess ginaz chumzypinky sinaj biafrabushboy jacksparr0w127 sinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
helenbee cerowo shurley22 shinarlaura adewumiopeyemi iamairforce1 rosalieene decomaniaboss sekzy mrcork lilyqueeny fabulocity genea rukkydelta aminat508 dollyjoy
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
And premarital sex is a sin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by LordOfNaira: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
SSex can be a much more passionate experience when you share it with a meaningful partner. Sex may feel like a mere means of pleasure and fun but there is a lot of good that it can do for your relationship. To some people sex may seem overrated, but we give you five reasons why sex is beneficial for your relationship.
1. Keeps you connected
Sex is an intimate experience, which can bring you closer to your partner not just physically but emotionally. Your bedroom chemistry can also improve the chemistry in your relationship. Asexless relationship can become vulnerable over time and therefore, you need sex to keep the fire burning.
2.Keeps stress at bay
With the kind of lives we live, stress has become an integral part of it. This often takes a toll on your relationship. However, research shows that sex releases a feel-good chemical in the brain, which reduces stress levels. Instead of resorting to antidepressants, engage in a heated sex session to improve your well being and strengthen your relationship.
3. Keeps the romance alive
Sex may seem like a physical activity but it has an emotional appeal to it. It causes the body to release oxytocin, which is also called the love hormone that will make you feel that you need to love and trust your partner.
4 Keeps the hormones balancedWe’ve already mentioned that being sexually active will calm stress but apart from that it also helps your body maintain hormonal balance. This hormonal balance will calm other emotional problems like depression and anxiety and will also increase fertility.
5. Keeps you both healthy
Sex can also benefit your overall health. Sex can also make you more flexible. It also acts as a metabolic and immunebooster and can also fight the ageing process. This ensures that it not only keeps you and your partner healthy but also keeps your relationship vibrant.

Include a link to the site where you got this material.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
However, sex outside marriage or before marriage is a sin, the bible and GOD are against it. "the bible says that fornication and adultery are sins. "REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD, IS AT HAND.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
And premarital sex is a sin.
Dlordsamurai:
However, sex outside marriage or before marriage is a sin, the bible and GOD are against it. "the bible says that fornication and adultery are sins. "REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD, IS AT HAND.
will u get out frm here u hippocrates I guess u are not matured. av u lie today dere is not big sin and small sin. u are still young dat why is easy to say.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by optional1(f): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar i am a virgin please, i don't engage in pre-marital sex...

SINZ come and read your bus blog, i think this blog is good for you not me..
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by SINZ: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
optional1:

jaksmillioniar i am a virgin please, i don't engage in pre-marital sex...

SINZ come and read your bus blog, i think this blog is good for you not me..

But I'm a Virgin too

Nice blog btw.. wink
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
will u get out frm here u hippocrates I guess u are not matured. av u lie today dere is not big sin and small sin. u are still young dat why is easy to say.
say the truth and it shall set me free. John 3:16 says that for GOD so love the world that he gave his only begotteen son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. "REPENT for you dnt know tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Victornezzar: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
If it was Janks dat wrote dis tin ehn
make buhari mad grin
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Include a link to the site where you got this material.
I dont get
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by optional1(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
SINZ:

But I'm a Virgin too

Nice blog btw.. wink

lolzz you virgin meaning buhari is also a virgin..

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by optional1(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
If it was Janks dat wrote dis tin ehn make buhari mad grin
lolz

hope you already voted
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jacyhelen(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
At a point in life,u find out sex is overrated....All u need in life is to be LOVED and when its not coming,then LOVE YOUR SELF.

Love is the Greatest...
Eat well and see ur self freshing up,Sex is never a Most.
Have not had sex in a 7 months now,i Feel Good....Its a choice not even religious affected.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
DarkMagic:
All of them-√
tnx bro
SINZ:

But I'm a Virgin too

Nice blog btw.. wink
tnx bro make dose pple dey decive diaself
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
say the truth and it shall set me free. John 3:16 says that for GOD so love the world that he gave his only begotteen son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. "REPENT for you dnt know tomorrow.
go to religion rum
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by LordOfNaira: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I dont get

This material (or should I say "blog" ) was not originally written by you. You copied it from somewhere. Provide a link to the website where you copied it. You can't just copy an article from the net and paste it on Nairaland without crediting the owner of the article.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tamarapetty
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
go to religion rum
I have fought the good fight, just like paul. 'GOD bless you and i hope that you see the light. "by the way, in the realm of the spirit, i am seeing a pot covered beneath a river. "that pot contains your destiny, there is a woman that took your destiny when you were given birth to. "Email me 4 a solution.
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
jacyhelen:
At a point in life,u find out sex is overrated....All u need in life is to be LOVED and when its not coming,then LOVE YOUR SELF.
see am a mature guy in age so iv see a lot I got my first girl in 1997 so dat shows am old. wat is luv wat is sex, we all need luv agreed but u can neva seprate luv frm sex. when u let ur guy be with u it means u are letting him hav all of u and he will trust u. u can say u love me and dont give me ur best. I waited for 2yrs yet no sex wit my ex . she broke up and dat just prooved she neva loved me. when there is luv, then dere must be sex

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I have fought the good fight, just like paul. 'GOD bless you and i hope that you see the light. "by the way, in the realm of the spirit, i am seeing a pot covered beneath a river. "that pot contains your destiny, there is a woman that took your destiny when you were given birth to. "Email me 4 a solution.
thurnda fire u. dont ever comment on my blog
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
LordOfNaira:

This material (or should I say "blog" ) was not originally written by you. You copied it from somewhere. Provide a link to the website where you copied it. You can't just copy an article from the net and paste it on Nairaland without crediting the owner of the article.
is in ur ass all blogs is from net. I posted dis myself
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
people critisize what they dnt know. IN the realm of the spirit, i see that you are a 1 minute man. "remember a lady called tina that you slept with 2years ago?
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Victornezzar: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
optional1:

lolz

hope you already voted
yeah
av done dat already
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by jaksmillioniar: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
people critisize what they dnt know. IN the realm of the spirit, i see that you are a 1 minute man. "remember a lady called tina that you slept with 2years ago?
lol indeed
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by LordOfNaira: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
is in ur ass all blogs is from net. I posted dis myself

We all know that you are not capable of producing something as sound and error-free as this.
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sure you wrote this? undecided
Re: Why We Must Have Sex by SINZ: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:

Re: Why We Must Have Sex by SINZ: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
optional1:

lolzz you virgin meaning buhari is also a virgin..
Don't doubt it, everything is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls / I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife / What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.