Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) (4894 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Supreme145(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18
What are you going to do if they come looking for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by KBORN(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18
Op,You don price,lol.
Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Daniel7543: 12:24pm On Mar 18
U re going down, u will be axe 🪓 down.
We are highly rugged.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18
dem go play you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Odin13: 1:02pm On Mar 18
Year 98 till 2003..

Ship sailed cool

How times fly

Tempus fugit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Kennyswag: 1:18pm On Mar 18
When birds fly into the temple of assmen, korofoolish must cry over his children.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Seunpapa65: 1:28pm On Mar 18
Money die for aza
No matter wenti u dey do make this kind men no find you come oo
Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Illegal1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18
omoh.........E dn be 4 u,dats to say"the eyes dat see today might not see 2moro.
Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by VinnyBaba: 1:52pm On Mar 18
Hmmm, Timbaland. smiley

An Aunty of mine, once bought it for her 10yr old son during Christmas
And returned it when her Friend called it 'Gangsters Shoes'. shocked smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Kaido: 2:02pm On Mar 18
But they are geology students na.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by MackIV(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18
Kaido:
But they are geology students na.
🤣🤣🤣

You see that one on black!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by silibaba: 2:15pm On Mar 18
Supreme145:

Burna boy -cityboy that's all.
Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Kaido: 2:21pm On Mar 18
MackIV:
🤣🤣🤣

You see that one on black!!!
Na senior men be dis o shocked

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by faceland: 2:33pm On Mar 18
VinnyBaba:

Hmmm, Timbaland. smiley

An Aunty of mine, once bought it for her 10yr old son during Christmas
And returned it when her Friend called it 'Gangsters Shoes'. shocked smiley

Back in 2003 to 2005, it was 15k of those days naira. That is like 100k of today's money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by jamesversion: 2:33pm On Mar 18
Daniel7543:
U re going down, u will be axe 🪓 down.
We are highly rugged.

So Timberland boot is now a symbol
/regalia for NBM?

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by fyzaila: 2:36pm On Mar 18
And they'll later die like chickens where their bodies will be mutilated and dumped in the garbage 🗑

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by jamesversion: 2:39pm On Mar 18
Odin13:

Year 98 till 2003..

Ship sailed cool

How times fly

Tempus fugit

Oil dey your head.

In FGC those days, if you don't have Timberland boot(Timbolo), nothing you get.

The days of Sega, Gameboy, PS1, Nintendo.

Life sha, young shall grow.

10 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Omoawoke: 2:50pm On Mar 18
How I think of cultists, they are uncivilized low self esteemed losers trying to feel relevant.
One time like that one stupid aye boy cross my path and I got the better side of him with better punching. Me whey dey train boxing wella that year. The stupid boy started threatening my life and went to call his gang, my family is militarized, uncle, cousins etc top rank in the military. Soldiers enter street that day, picked and started picking them up. I realized they were cowards hiding under thuggery. Many of them spent months in detention with no help. I began to feel pity for them sef.

Miserable hungry smellos. They can only intimidate people that they find helpless.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by missjekyll: 3:00pm On Mar 18
Odin13:
Year 98 till 2003..

Ship sailed cool

How times fly

Tempus fugit

How's your life now? Rubbish I know. Stay away from cults,people

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Love56743: 3:07pm On Mar 18
Kennyswag:
When birds fly into the temple of assmen, korofoolish must cry over his children.

Korofoolish must always bow down to jaku jaku attah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by MackIV(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18
Kaido:

Na senior men be dis o shocked

Naim be the most senior! E get doings die

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18
Omoawoke:
How I think of cultists, they are uncivilized low self esteemed losers trying to feel relevant.
One time like that one stupid aye boy cross my path and I got the better side of him with better punching. Me whey dey train boxing wella that year. The stupid boy started threatening my life and went to call his gang, my family is militarized, uncle, cousins etc top rank in the military. Soldiers enter street that day, picked and started picking them up. I realized they were cowards hiding under thuggery. Many of them spent months in detention with no help. I began to feel pity for them sef.

Miserable hungry smellos. They can only intimidate people that they find helpless.

Them go respect you die

8 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18
Nigerians are still wearing timberlands.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by emperor4love(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18
One 7 way fall for nest fit kill all the birds for nest,also remember say bird na ordinary animal.....besides timberland Haa been in time in memorial and evidence for gangstaerism from America musician like Shakur,kaddafi,jarule and more American stars....but in all shun cultism and liv am for people way wan die,no gain in it..
Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18
I will double the price.

I can't die.

I have death in my pouch.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Offpoint1: 3:52pm On Mar 18
Nothing, these are niggaz living the hip-hop life.

It was a thing in the late 90s and early 2000s.

If you no get Timberland shoes, Big baggy trousers and FUBU shirts, headband or Vandana.... You no be real G grin
Those days we go gather the blast Ja-rule, eminem, DMX, Snoog Dogg LL Cool J, Notorious big. Mehod Man, Nas, Bow-Wow, 2pac, Andre 3000, Busta Rhymes, Eve and more on our Panasonic Stereo tape player grin grin How time flies

16 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by TheBillyonaire: 4:12pm On Mar 18
Construction workers on field trip, but black man always thinks of violence when seeing boots. But hey, it was a nice reminder to go check my timberland,

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18
Lol, na by that one...sara
Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Kennyswag: 4:26pm On Mar 18
Love56743:

Korofoolish must always bow down to jaku jaku attah
cool cool cool HBK
Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by Kennyswag: 4:33pm On Mar 18
emperor4love:
One 7 way fall for nest fit kill all the birds for nest,also remember say bird na ordinary animal.....besides timberland Haa been in time in memorial and evidence for gangstaerism from America musician like Shakur,kaddafi,jarule and more American stars....but in all shun cultism and liv am for people way wan die,no gain in it..
aye assmen grin
Dodorimadness to you lol.

you nor know say plaintain wey ripe, na bird dey chop am.
Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by marlow1962(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18
I still wear timberlands till today, it doesn't make me rugged or bad.
Once Africans attributes something to something bad, ppl start avoiding it as it it's the thing that's doing the bad stuff, but they can never see their politicians as bad and avoid them.

5 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) by onlinestaff247: 5:36pm On Mar 18
Supreme145:

When I was in campus in the year 1997, I bought 3 solid timbaland boots.

Those boots trended in the late 90s in campus.

Sweet old days.

But those guys in the pic are certainly rugged to the core.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies. / 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... / My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.