Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. (14285 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Incoherent statement from inconsequential slut. Carry your public toilet commot from here.
is that all you gat to say you local street tout..that earns his living by pick pocketing. .omo ale..,,,bring it on you load of scum bag
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
stressful oo but thanks be 2 God sha
amen oo
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Victornezzar: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

amen oo
wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by youngderek1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Just passing by
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

is that all you gat to say you local street tout..that earns his living by pick pocketing. .omo ale..,,,bring it on you load of scum bag
Slut, oloshoo, ashawoo, omo wobeeeee, slumdog.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gotze1:
Slut, oloshoo, ashawoo, omo wobeeeee, slumdog.
you prolly mean those are the work your sisters do better??you must be mistaking me for your sisters..armed robber,killer,rapist,GAY,agbero,kidnapper, drug peddler, sugar mummy hunter,rotten pussy eater,
blood sucking pick pocket,male version of oloshoism,,rapist..your days are numbered..and you will burnt alive for all the atrocities you have been commuting so far..I will just need to snap your burnt dirty body and post here ...hardened criminal
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you prolly mean those are the work your sisters do better??you must be mistaking me for your sisters..armed robber,killer,rapist,GAY,agbero,kidnapper, drug peddler, sugar mummy hunter,rotten pussy eater,
blood sucking pick pocket,male version of oloshoism,,rapist..your days are numbered..and you will burnt alive for all the atrocities you have been commuting so far..I will just need to snap your burnt dirty body and post here ...hardened criminal

Aaaaaaaaashocked negodu nu onu ooooogrin
Nwaya jile wanyo,odikwanu Mma eh?grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gotze1:
grin grin if you like, cry and criticize me. I don't care.

Have u eaten?. Should I dash u money?
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaaaaaashocked negodu nu onu ooooogrin Nwaya jile wanyo,odikwanu Mma eh?grin
Lol you never sleep ?
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

Have u eaten?. Should I dash u money?
Have you finished settling your bill for mamaput?

8 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Lol you never sleep ?
I never sleep eee,grin I dey laugh one girl for football section grin baca fangrin But anyway sha if my batter off then I sleep
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Lol you never sleep ?

Aaaaaa I sight u oogrin We gbadu that pics ooo(see shape)grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]E pain am. Calling all these won't stop you from being olosshooo, asha, ole. Which responsible girl put ring in the nose. My sisters are don't put ring in nose so I am talking to you miserable slut. Naa you I go rape next, then insert red hot rod into that useless thing you called kitty. Public toilet. Instead of you to confess those that are smashing your useless public toilet for once. You are using style to mention them one by one thinking you are referring to me. Shior. Your life is like ashes. Spit on your smelly watery fishpuss.
abeg go and sleep,,tomorrow is school,stop spitting saliva in my mention...sexmaniac

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaaa I sight u oogrin We gbadu that pics ooo(see shape)grin
lol..tanchu...dalu
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol..tanchu...dalu
Aaaa first-time when we dey see complete house umm This what I call self-contain
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaa first-time when we dey see complete house umm This what I call self-contain
Lol did you see everything in the room?
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
No na,I mean you in particular is self-contain...
Like I mean u jus personal to only one man,grin U understand na..
Girls wey dey like this I dey call dem self-contain, That kind of girl will be enough for me,no going outside again..
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Girls wey dey like this I dey call dem self-contain, That kind of girl will be enough for me,no going outside again..
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

abeg go and sleep,,tomorrow is school,stop spitting saliva in my mention...sexmaniac
Lol, your reply already showed what type of brain in your head. Greet alhaji, tell him to knack you hard.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Lol, your reply already showed what type of brain in your head. Greet alhaji, tell him to knack you hard.
don't forget to take bread to the mad woman you are fucking for rituals...lazy hot dog
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 12:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Martin0:

Lol funny you..I now understand
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Jammiiee(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Ur Queendom must be full of Queens, can u give me just 2 angry
QueenSekxy:
empty drums make the highest noise..see his teeth like that of gorilla..,,what do you even know as girlfriendyou just heard others talk about girlfriends and you wanna join the queue? ?abeg stop creating unnecessary thread
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

don't forget to take bread to the mad woman you are fucking for rituals...lazy hot dog
Boring. Dry fish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol funny you..I now understand

Eh ehgrin

Anyway I wan go arrange my thingz ee b4 I sleep,firs thing tomorrow morning na express I dey see..grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Jammiiee(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Iya nla boonii undecided
optional1:
lolz

no be if you see them
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
You don't have the money sef.
QueenSekxy:
empty drums make the highest noise..see his teeth like that of gorilla..,,what do you even know as girlfriendyou just heard others talk about girlfriends and you wanna join the queue? ?abeg stop creating unnecessary thread
Rorachy:
How much do you have kwanu? cheesy.
Rorachy:
Who wants to pm you kwanu?
If am a joke, then you are the punchline.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Boring. Dry fish.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2017
jodha and Augustap wen una dey awake una go need to comment for here cheesy
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Boring. Dry fish.
is that your response to your ritual activities? ?swine,I blame mtn that dashed you MB without common sense attached..

you know what??chop shiit! !

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by EmyLeo(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2017
optional1:

mama witches ko papa witches ni...

You think say you fit treat any of our member like dog without her fulfiling her mission on you....

You better be careful so as not to carry any of our member and think you can treat her like a dog...
Cos you not doing her but doing yourself..

Good night..

Tf! Member
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by pepemendy(m): 12:51am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

diz e-diot dey find customer 4 NL....u no kuku fine...how much last? I can't pay more than Figo 4 your stinking ass...remember, don't Bleep with me

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out / Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.