Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. (14296 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by mercy0008(f): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Seen. Now move along.
Gotze1:
You are just writing in pain. I will feed you for the rest of your life.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
mercy0008:
Seen. Now move along.
No, you for smell. Did I call you here to comment in the first place mumu
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

lol what happened to u yesterday ?
are you referring to my being mesmerized or something else?
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Lalas247(f): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
redbeans:
are you referring to my being mesmerized or something else?
No lol u always mesmerised used to it .. thought something was up last night was worried tink say u don leave me waka again grin
I was listening to pussyhunter n sunshine gist
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Seanjay(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2017
mercy0008:
See this bastard..... sorry excuse for a child, i feel sorry for your parent,if they think they have a son in u, they should consider giving birth again, u are a total waste of sperm and sorry excuse for a man. So what are u? His advocate. See who is calling me stupid, and talking about my ancestors. Please who is more stupid than your parents, Who decided to curse the world by bringing forth an idiot like u. I feel sorry for the woman who will settle down with u, that's how the curse following u and ur family will just rub off on her.

See painment sorry go buy paracetamol and plaster for the pains..... MUMU GIRL.... I have no time to keep exchanging words with UGLY WITHOUT BRAIN CELLS LIKE YOU.... You Can Kill Yourself For All I Care.... Have Made My Point You Can Cry Me A Ocean... Daughter Of A Wasted Lineage... Tongue Out... am done with you don't waste your little MB cos I won't answer you... Bye bye
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
YOU DONT HAVE SENSE OH
MrCork:

.. pu55555y is nothing??...don't worrrry bro I belif u....we all say that when we r hurt!![(no oofeense) undecided
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

No lol u always mesmerised used to it .. thought something was up last night was worried tink say u don leave me waka again grin
I was listening to pussyhunter n sunshine gist
oh about that. You're right. I was accused of being dubious and fraudulent. Almost thought of deactivating as i was really down. But then, i love nairaland so much to let some people's opinion make me leave smiley

As to your talk of me being mesmerised, i'm as guilty as charged. You've got something beautiful behind you grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Lalas247(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
redbeans:
oh about that. You're right. I was accused of being dubious and fraudulent. Almost thought of deactivating as i was really down. But then, i love nairaland so much to let some people's opinion make me leave smiley

As to your talk of me being mesmerised, i'm as guilty as charged. You've got something beautiful behind you grin
Oh ok hope u aite though wink I know u got mad love for Nl that's y I was worried
No shaking keep smiling ...
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by KennyID17(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh ok hope u aite though wink I know u got mad love for Nl that's y I was worried
No shaking keep smiling ...

So u dey here. Where lefulefu? grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Lalas247(f): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
KennyID17:

He never reach here yet
Hey you grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by moorevic(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dude you're on point.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by KennyID17(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

He never reach here yet
Hey you grin

Cool cool
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Monki(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gotze1:
grin grin if you like, cry and criticize me. I don't care.

Niggagrin.. U n other interested gees.. Kindly check ma signature
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2017
KennyID17:

my bro!
hw body?
how was camp?
welcome back grin grin

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by KennyID17(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

my bro!
hw body?
how was camp?
welcome back grin grin

Good to b back fam! Camp was lit tho!

Comman see ụkwụ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure / When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.