Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67408 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by multicolored(f): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2017
If someone ever does that to me or my sis,I go "delete" you without even thinking twice,even if you are an only son. Rubbish! Anyway I don't even do long-term dating sef.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
You are very smart, for you to decode what I meant.

I like that cool.

please accept.

Already DM u.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by stinggy(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Date for 10-frigging years shocked
Who does that undecided
You craddle-robber angry
Tell her naaa, why you buzzing here tho undecided cheesy
17 is above consent age na angry undecided
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by repogirl(f): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
If this story is for real then the OP is stupid. So, Its now that you know you cannot marry her, abi?

Don't worry, karma is still very much alive to kick you in the ass when the time is right.

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by luckydion(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

Which Advice do you Need?
I can't imagine someone who had befriended a girl for years, used her to satisfy your premature sexual pleasure and even went into killing your offspring in her, now asking for advice weda 2 marry her....?
Frankly, you may go away but the sin will chase you.....
You may go for deliverance, but the spirit must chase u cus it's blood covenant.
Pray that, the girls is not dead in the cus else u won't see light except by God's unpredicted mercy but his word can't be broken.

It better for the two of u to stick together and ask for God's mercy... if you both agree on no marriage fine..... hmmmm guy...!!!!
Let's be wise!!!! Look b4 u leap...... a word is enough...

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by kadupee(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Surely, wedlock of GOD
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by sultan003(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

just go and marry her..... you got her pregnant and aborted her pregnancy, which almost took her life, now you want an escape route?
Please there is no two ways about it, just go and marry her, or you pray seriously for her to find a new love and dump you....

This is to avoid stories that touch
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by luckydion(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2017
luckydion:

Which Advice do you Need?
I can't imagine someone who had befriended a girl for years, used her to satisfy your premature sexual pleasure and even went into killing your offspring in her, now asking for advice weda 2 marry her....?
Frankly, you may go away but the sin will chase you.....
You may go for deliverance, but the spirit must chase u cus it's blood covenant.
Pray that, the girls is not dead in the cus else u won't see light except by God's unpredicted mercy but his word can't be broken.

It better for the two of u to stick together and ask for God's mercy... if you both agree on no marriage fine..... hmmmm guy...!!!!
Let's be wise!!!! Look b4 u leap...... a word is enough...

Another ISSUE HERE is the law of Karma...... You may run away.. excape... free from her... .... But if God's mercy let you have children the girls will be defiled by idiots... people of no reputation... bringing gr8 shame to you... then you not remember because the scene will not be in any way connected...... for her, if she breaks the cud of love, she may not have issue or suffer b4 she has but if the mercy of God prevails.... her boys may not fine love or entangle in wrong relationship....... Again Let GUYS BE WISE: LOOK B4 U LEAP.....

DOT NOT SHARE YOUR FORBIDDING MEAT WITH YOUR TEETH.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by NickD(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

U are evil

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by alagba333(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2017
pls nairalanders, read before u comment. no one has really addressed d issue. he didnt say he wants to leave her but d parents are against it. no one here has commented on dat. pls dude, try ur very best to convince ur parents. a joni of 10yrs is no joke. pls guys, be wary of virgins if u wont marry dem. d blood vessel under the hymen is a covenant. be careful
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Halo22: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Guy I have been in ur shoes so I understand the situation you are going through. But on a more serious note, you have to marry that girl cos the duration here is very long.....ten years. If you are not yet ready, just keep giving her and her family hope that all well be in order very soob.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by pretty16(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2017
stormborn28:
u are saying she should dump him and move on to marry another guy.....what of if she is unable to conceive after marriage to another guy.? huh......looki have never committed abortion in collaboration with any girl. ...so it will be unfair for such a girl to carry such wahala and give it to another person.....

reason y I keep telling girls to stay out of relationship if u are not ready to marry

And what if she has more kids after the abortion?? The reason why the guy wants to dump her is probably because he feels she might not have kids anymore. Not like she cheated on him, or he found any fault in her. He says she desperate. What sort of crap is that.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Oluwatomisin121(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Just imagine if your father had treated your mother like this or what if someone did this to your daughter. You have to decide your destiny and one more thing - either you marry her or not you will pay for murdering the unborn child you put into her.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by ADIEMUS(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Op,you are a very wicked man.God will punish you.It would have been better if you were aborted,the lady inclusive.

The baby would have grown by now if it was ever given a chance to live.

If you don't marry her she would curse you and if she doesn't i'll help her.

Well,Thank goodness I can't give any man the honour of disvirgining me instead i'll go to the hospital and the doctor would cut my hymen.I hate stress!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by haryomikun(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
chronique:
Sometimes, I wonder if some of you who post on Nairaland, actually do think before coming to post some of the dumb things your brains conceive. You haven't given any cogent reason why you guys can't be together. 10 years, you drilled her kittykat, had her do an abortion that almost took her life, continued drilling her kittykat after then, and suddenly woke up in 2017 to realize that you can't marry her? Better go and beg the old woman that used your brains to fry akara, to leave you. If you guys had spelt it out from the word go, that it was just going to be a fling and an affair just for fun, it would have been a different thing. I really do feel bad for girls who open their pussies for people like you though.

Very true bro.

You have an interesting signature by the way. cool

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by viceldo(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I am not heartless, the truth is that I have seen so many broken marriages, have seen countless kids damaged by it. I am not in support of marrying anybody out of pity. That marriage is doomed from the start.
The guy doesn't love her anymore. Simple and short. If he goes into that marriage. It will never work.

he should have thought of that before wasting her time.......he must marry her or else....
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by DanielGb(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Nma27:
The wickedness of man... Op just tell us you are tired of the kinni.

Lol.
Tired of over of consumption.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by viceldo(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Yolo!

keep it up bro....keep it up.....keep leading him to his early grave....op for your information if you don't marry this girl..... you will know no peace doom shall be your name all your family shall reap what you have sown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by NwaScore442(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2017
MissRaine69:
You are a very cruel and callous man. You don't deserve happines. She is good enough to deflower, get pregnant continue to keep sticking your key in her ignition for years and now you mention age and it won't work? Are you serious? It took you 10 years to work that out?

Are u fuckin takin dis personal.. ....

Smh
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by sirfee(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2017
treasuredluv:
seriously, its annoying, like they are saint, i don't suport him leaving the lady, 10yrs of a lady's life to one man?. Buh the curses is just too much, as if they've not done worse, how many ladies here have aborted series of abortion, with one rascal, yet he left them. How many guyz here have left innocent ladies for no just cause.
Believe them at your own peril,they are just seeking for attention.How are many of them are still virgin?
I say back to sender for all the curse.

Radarada....awon alagabagebe....

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Agozie48: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
you are a wicked and heartless human being God punish you there after you have broken her virginity, gotten her pregnant and forced her to abort the child suddenly you realize that she is too old for you. The thunder that would fire you is at your doorstep and it's coming from the deepest end of the bottomless pit. Wicked man God punish you there. if someone does this to your own sister you would like it. she is now too old for you to marry after using her and messing up her life. May the same fate you put her into befall you wicked man, evil creature

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by pinkyd1st: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Guy,4gt parents issues nd go do d needful. who do u want to dump her 4 after 10 gud yrs? Fear God small.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2017
multicolored:
If someone ever does that to me or my sis,I go "delete" you without even thinking twice,even if you are an only son. Rubbish! Anyway I don't even do long-term dating sef.

nigeria police force to your attention!!!!!!

oh they are uselessssss
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by NoToPile: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Lool the first page of this thread was hilarious, so nairaland males can actually support a female (that's a first) grin

Lemme go and read other pages.

Oga OP you must marry her oo shikena, after 10 years how won't she be desperate 10 whole years haba.
You said the abortion almost took her life meaning there may have been complications. Its both of you that will carry the cross oo.

I am always a No sex before marriage advocate but bros you no try at all.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by mccben4(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2017
lelvin:
He owes her nothing. I repeat, he owes her nothing. They both agreed to go to her Jerusalem or Iraq grin as the case may be. So please do yourself and your family members a favour and SHUT DA F*UCK UP.
who is this idiot I pray something of that nature happens to your daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by pocohantas(f): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2017
I don't know why you all are insulting him.
His first and major offence was dating a teenager, impregnating her and making her abort it, which almost led to the loss of her life.

Young men should leave teens alone, date grownups like you, that are responsible for their actions.

I don't believe OP just got disinterested 'yesterday'...it must have started a long time ago, but the girl...like the average Nigerian girl felt he owes her marriage because of their sexual history. So, she hung on, leaving the guy in a dilemma.

Her parents also don't want to give their daughter out to him.

Ahbeg, ladies...if you know you're not giving out the nunu on your own free will, close your legs...I don't want to be hearing all this emotional blackmail. Learn to walk away when you see the signs...they always give you that sign that they are getting tired.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Addy003(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

If she was ur daughter, would u let her marry another

guy? After u'd risked her life once! Forget ur parents fight

or disagreement, the two of you are the ones involved,

marry her, this is someone uve known for years, since

2007, no be joke. #marryher

Bt guys Sha, when you day make her day commit

abortion, you no know say Time no day her side

anymore

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by olaitanoladayo1(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2017
your life is in danger if u refuse to Marry her

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by treasuredluv(f): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are smart and intelligent. I love decent and unbiased ladies. Where are you in Abuja? Would love to date you.
lolzzz,,,,,,this guy ehnn
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by emperorchedda(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't know why you all are insulting him.
His first and major offence was dating a teenager, impregnating her and making her abort it, which almost led to the loss of her life.

Young men should leave teens alone, date grownups like you, that are responsible for their actions.

I don't believe OP just got disinterested 'yesterday'...it must have started a long time ago, but the girl...like the average Nigerian girl feel he owes her marriage because of their sexual history. So, she hung on, leaving the guy in a dilemma.

Her parents also don't want to give their daughter out to him.

Ahbeg, ladies...if you know you're not giving out the nunu on your own free will, close your legs...I don't want to be hearing all this emotional blackmail. Learn to walk away when you see the signs...they always give you that sign that they are getting tired.

So you can make sense? shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by darlenese(f): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2017
may thunder strike u there if u dnt marry that girl, useless man, after exploring her vagina for 10 good years, u want to dump her cos the vagina is no longer sweeting u abi,
if u dnt marry her, I will personally lay on cos on u,
only u deflower Her
u aborted a child
u wasted her time
u screw and unscrew every conners of her veejah
u remove all the juice in her for good 10 yrs
u made her reject other admirers cos she thought u were are first and last Bus stop.

if she cheat on u while dating u would have been crying, no wonders some ladies don't put all their eggs in one fffing basket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by luckydion(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2017
alagba333:
pls nairalanders, read before u comment. no one has really addressed d issue. he didnt say he wants to leave her but d parents are against it. no one here has commented on dat. pls dude, try ur very best to convince ur parents. a joni of 10yrs is no joke. pls guys, be wary of virgins if u wont marry dem. d blood vessel under the hymen is a covenant. be careful

Now! from your post her parents are chasing you... trying to separate the cord binded by love... Right? That means you still love her

As far as you love her... press on.... do not be tire... do not give up... cus that may be ur pathway success in life..... Really u have made silly mistakes......

In the actual sense of consideration of what happened, it might be evil trying to ruin and hinder u from marrying your rightful wife......

Guy...!
Now my Advice....
1. get born again
2. lead her to be born again
3. let the parents and your parents see these changes of behaviour in & on both of you
4. Press the button of marriage
5. press on against all odds
6. use your parents to press
7. use ur pastors/friends/elders

In all you will scapethrough... is going to be stressful cus wrong foundation has been built... But God is able to help you.....

DO NOT FORGET THE PLACE OF PRAYERS... THE BEGINNING AND ENDING....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.