Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,631 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67428 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by EmperorTayo1864(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pusyiter:
I mean offense you bastard! who dey hell do you think you are to insult me? I only ventilated my vista by mentioning that girls should be careful and watchful who they have sex with especially when they are not married and you came here to insult your fada!
gosh! father my foot... well my father is not senseless like you.
you ventilated your vista by saying girls should be careful in that manner,phew, no wonder u failed
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
MissRaine69:
Deal with it.
Ur scarcity nor be here oo
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

You are a bastard! You wasted her past and future and now you want to run to ruin another life? If age is not on her side what about you oldest cargo? You are a very wicked person and should be begging for insults not advice on how to eat your cake and have it like a pig. No be everybody dey support evil people like you. #ShamelessnessOfTheDay #WorstThanABabyDaddy #YourDaughterGoSufferWorstIfYouNoChange

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by heartmatters(f): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
@ op, I've been in your girl's shoes but in my case it was two d/c within a space of four years. you both made the mistake and though ten good years is a long time but I don't think you should marry the lady in question; @ least if it were me, I won't marry you. The fact that you need the approval of others in a situation you both created is wack to me, if you truly loved her then you don't need Anto
nio's approval. And just so you know I walked away from my relationship without any regrets and with God's mercy and grace I've a child now with my husband not my ex. Talk to her and also pray that whatever you both decide, God's Grace and mercy matters most.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by 400billionman: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2017
isaacsegun:
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

I wanted to insult you but...

Now you are in your early 30s and your girlfriend is 27 years old.

So what has become unattractive in her ? Why do you want to leave her ?

So you wasted 10years of her life and you want to quit. You may be inviting KARMA on your life.

Let me stop here...
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by 400billionman: 2:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:
Who do you intend leaving her for after 10years of dating with an abortion?. When she was 17 she wasn't desperate, now she's 27 what were you expecting?. You better marry that girl!.

The matter tire me.

The girls parents are not even wise. Letting the guy off the hook after wasting their daughters 10years...

There is no report of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE or CHEATING, to warrant the guy to leave the girl or vice versa.

Just that she is DESPERATE.

This nigga needs drugs..
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by ohlahbisi(f): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2017
isaacsegun:

isaacsegun:

isaacsegun:

u are a bad guy
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jammiiee(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Aurora Telemundo shocked wink
AuroraB:
Ima whoop ya angry undecided

Prof, small small with that joke lipsrsealed

18 is smiley
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by AuroraB(f): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Jammiiee:
Aurora Telemundo shocked wink
Jammiiee shocked shocked
Scratch that lipsrsealed (Telemundo, that is wink)
Would ya embarassed
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jammiiee(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mii ni scratchie grin cheesy

Mo n gbadun e beyen cheesy wink tongue

Aurora Telemundo ni e kiss tongue

Abi mo ti scratchie nii cry
AuroraB:
Jammiiee shocked shocked
Scratch that lipsrsealed (Telemundo, that is wink)
Would ya embarassed
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by vicmangs(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fake story for kids tongue
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Oselu28(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pusyiter:
I wont doubt who you are coz you are in the same boat with the victim. EASY LEG OPENER

what u have said is a reflection of who u are...
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
multicolored:

Lolz..... Arewa dey fear you?

The fear of them is the beginning of wisdom lol
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by AuroraB(f): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jammiiee:
Mii ni scratchie grin cheesy

Mo n gbadun e beyen cheesy wink tongue

Aurora Telemundo ni e kiss tongue

Abi mo ti scratchie nii cry
Eeeeeeeeeeer...kini mo se sad
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jammiiee(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mo feran e niii... kiss

Mo feran e daku
AuroraB:
Eeeeeeeeeeer...kini mo se sad
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by AuroraB(f): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jammiiee:
Mo feran e niii... kiss

Mo feran e daku
shocked
SssssHhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Maa so be
cheesy cheesy
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jammiiee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ughh angry

Jekin sobe o undecided
Mi o paro lipsrsealed

O da Kin kuku sope
Mo feran e baje kiss kiss

AuroraB:
shocked
SssssHhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Maa so be
cheesy cheesy
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by AuroraB(f): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jammiiee:
Ughh angry

Jekin sobe o undecided
Mi o paro lipsrsealed

O da Kin kuku sope
Mo feran e baje kiss kiss

Mo ti gbo grin
Don't stop clowning undecided
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jammiiee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
AuroraB:
Mo ti gbo grin
Don't stop clowning undecided
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by AuroraB(f): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jammiiee:
kiss kiss kiss
grin. Troll lipsrsealed
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jammiiee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ughh cry mi o Kin shey trolley o cry

tongue kiss tongue
AuroraB:
grin. Troll lipsrsealed
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by tomdon(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bridgetania:
how can u waste a girl's life for 10 years then come on NL and say'i'm sorry i can't marry her'..
Are u kidding me?...
Only u achieved feats that most married guys are yet to achieve.
#1. You disvirgined her.
#2. You got her pregnant.
#3. You made her have a life threatening abortion.
#4. You tied her down to a ten year relationship deal with no compensation whatever and u want to move on...
And now the 5th feat u are planning is to break her heart..guy e never do?...
Dont allow this girl to curse u and kill herself oooo..this tin will just start to run in your family lineage and generation..

As a man.you need to stand up to your responsibilities..look for that long lost love u once had for her and marry her ooo..

All this people telling u not to marry out of pity are just joking..
If u ignore her because u dont want to marry out of pity to avoid being unhappy all your marital life..

What about her?..how will she live and survive with the memories that would forever haunt her.
What about her own unhappiness.

Be wise! Be careful and lastly...Marry her Asap.

So he use rope tie her down abi??
I don't get what he owes her
Did he commit to her and pay her bride price before she open legs?? Was she raped??
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jodha(f): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2017
abimic:
From Christian angle, they both have sinned, taken a life, and are both guilty.
From culture, it's ethical the boy and girl iron out a common ground, marry themselves against all odds as a girl in her 27 would not get easily, suitors of her desire but that which comes her way and could have no choice than settle with one in the long run, and God so did it, her past never get revealed as i doubt there's any man who would want to marry a lady u heard aborted before, fear go even high sef because your head would be counting number of times she aborted before then. But what sort of love requires you to spend 10 yrs dating a lady, if you're not ready to marry a lady, get off the relationship or stay single and if one is a flirt and wasn't interested in serious relationship, I expected by 7 months at worst get off the relationship so that no love is lost beyond the ordinary and the other partner can find his or her bearing.
Whatever happens in relationship or marriage, be it good or bad, the guy must have allowed it and if the lady is overly gullible, monsters would feed on her being unintelligent, like this case, the girl over trusted the guy and couldn't face the disgrace to mother a child of whose father never paid her bride price because u hardly see guys who would marry after one.
Anyway, it's just a lesson to others and the guy is under no obligation to marry the girl, every thing was on mutual consent, but to save the disgrace, the trauma, disappointment which could eventually make her depressed, the guy should Remember how it all started and marry his love, because if the guy loves this lady no more, it's evident when he finally marries another woman, he would marry a second wife after 20yrs because he would get tired of his wife after child birth and look for younger women out there, nature of dogs. Erico2k2, jodha.. . Let's read your views

Yhure right that niggur is a confirm dog.. I don't blame the lady at all only that she over loved the dude more than he loved her..the love made her extremely foolish... Ka!..I'm sure she ignored the advice of good friends watching out for her because of love....

If he doesn't marry her.. He'll never be at peace... Swear or not....he didn't know his parents were against the relationship when he was doing the do...now it's time to take responsibilities em don know parents...
If she kills him and willingly agree to go to jail...nobody go blame her..because he's a big jerk...

10 whole years with one sorry niggur... God sef know I no fit try this rubbish.. No matter how the love shack me...

He knew she was extremely in love with him and he had to take advantage of that fact to the fullest....
This guy is heart less.... Even if he eventually doesn't marry I pity the sorry Lady that'll settle down with this beast..
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by erico2k2(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2017
abimic:
From Christian angle, they both have sinned, taken a life, and are both guilty.
From culture, it's ethical the boy and girl iron out a common ground, marry themselves against all odds as a girl in her 27 would not get easily, suitors of her desire but that which comes her way and could have no choice than settle with one in the long run, and God so did it, her past never get revealed as i doubt there's any man who would want to marry a lady u heard aborted before, fear go even high sef because your head would be counting number of times she aborted before then. But what sort of love requires you to spend 10 yrs dating a lady, if you're not ready to marry a lady, get off the relationship or stay single and if one is a flirt and wasn't interested in serious relationship, I expected by 7 months at worst get off the relationship so that no love is lost beyond the ordinary and the other partner can find his or her bearing.
Whatever happens in relationship or marriage, be it good or bad, the guy must have allowed it and if the lady is overly gullible, monsters would feed on her being unintelligent, like this case, the girl over trusted the guy and couldn't face the disgrace to mother a child of whose father never paid her bride price because u hardly see guys who would marry after one.
Anyway, it's just a lesson to others and the guy is under no obligation to marry the girl, every thing was on mutual consent, but to save the disgrace, the trauma, disappointment which could eventually make her depressed, the guy should Remember how it all started and marry his love, because if the guy loves this lady no more, it's evident when he finally marries another woman, he would marry a second wife after 20yrs because he would get tired of his wife after child birth and look for younger women out there, nature of dogs. Erico2k2, jodha.. . Let's read your views
I have read this over and over, so I got a bit of time so I will respond
Both persons are adult and are to blame if anything goes wrong.Young ladies should evaluate a relationship more than the man should reason is, they are the ones who lose most at the tail end cos there is always a next girl who will jump to marry such guy but cant say same for the lady.The time to date is far too long.No matter how loved up, the lady should have laid her cards on teh table long before now.
Besides 27 yrs old lady is not that of a bad age, she is still going to marry her Prince.Also the fact that she got rid of an unwanted Preg those not in anyway castigate her chances of settling down in the long run.There are references of this int eh Bible as well
My advice to girls, position yourself in a way no man would deem it fit to take advamtage of you.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2017
simple dont marry her and u wud never have a child or even habe bigger problems u can't reap where u didn't sow.best thing is for both of u to get together acknowledge ur sins and beg God for forgiveness only that can save u oo
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
multicolored:

Lolz..... Arewa dey fear you?

reply my dm maam.

plsss
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by multicolored(f): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
bayulll011:

reply my dm maam.
plsss
Sorry I no longer use that email. U can use this ijerose@hotmail.com
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
multicolored:

Sorry I no longer use that email. U can use this ijerose@hotmail.com

alright thanks
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by isaacsegun(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Sometimes ago I created a thread to seek people's advice, but to my surprise I was bashed beyond my imagination. Some even went as far as coursing the op,so I see it as a matter of necessity to let everyone know the full details of what prompted me to seek for people's advice. As I stated in the first thread, the abortion brouhaha happened in 2008.And after the abortion I did everything I could to stay away from her due to so much friction that the issue has caused between our parents and most especially the strict opposition from her mother, but she will never leave me. We even came to know that we are closely related. I got admission in 2009,and I left her in village. I was happy thinking it will give me the opportunity to cut off all my contacts with her,which I did. But after some years she got my phone number through a friend,and we have been calling/chatting on phone but we only saw each other once in 2011 when she came to village, and we could not even talk because her mother was around that day. Since 2011 we have only been talking on phone up to this time. I actually appreciate her love for me and I was already having a rethink towards her,but through one of our recent conversation I discovered that her mother was still strongly against our relationship likewise my parents, though I understand the reason my parents gave to me. So,I felt what is the essence of keeping a relationship that none of our parents ascent to. But she's still insisting we must marry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.