Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony (67454 Views)

I Was Peeping At My MD Laps Yesterday At Work / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by proxillin(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
So much fun at the wedding. I noticed something. And this is not the first time.

The Bride was just an average looking lady. I don't want to sound rude by saying she is ugly. Despite the heavy makeup, she is still what she is.

But the story is, all her entourage, best lady, bridal train were beautiful straight girls. Her friends are so gorgeous. I kuku mingled with 3 of them exchanged whatsapp numbers. And they are telling me they are single.

I keep asking, why are guys always marrying these average looking girls? Who marries these beauty queens? They are always friends of brides.

Or is it me not getting the gist?

231 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Righteousness2(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
If all that makes you marry a lady or guy is just Physical Beauty , Handsomeness or 6 Packs, you are in for Long thing. You have Conciously entered One Chance.

946 Likes 75 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Odetokun3(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na why they no serve you jollof

303 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
She could be a million times better than her bridesmaids... undecided

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

One reason I find it so hard to date...

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by slawormiir: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

It is not all about beauty..

When your character and the type of person you are is not a threat to a man.....then that man will marry you

Slawormiir 12/12/ 2021

323 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
If all that makes you marry a lady or guy is Beauty , Handsomeness or 6 Packs, you are in for Long thing. You have Conciously entered One Chance.
Thought you would preach the gospel!

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Goodplace: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
You are a very rude person that lack speech mannerisms

Datboredberry:

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Goodplace:

What's your comment gotta do with mine? undecided

I'm rude for typing the truth? I really don't get it...

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by jericco1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
It is not all about beauty. Marry person wey get sense and give you rest of mind

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Goodplace:

Mr how is she rude stop hitting at that gal like that abeg..she stated the pure truth about guys but pride no go allow you admit am..

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by daddytime(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
No one has it a 100%.

Our ability to understand this fact, find a way around whatever deficiencies we notice, and focus on the positives goes a long way at helping us find peace and happiness.

When I'm imperfect, why should I be looking for someone perfect? That'd be an impossible find and an illusion.

Na God arrange am like that.

You don hear this song...?

"A pretty face and bad character"....

Kolewerk....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
If you think that marriage is all about marrying the most beautiful girl you can find..

You are in for a lot of heartaches..

Just no rush to Nairaland to disturb us with your Lamentations.. sad

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Chloraseptic: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
It's because those beautiful girls are feeling entitled... They think their beauty is a ticket to easy and Rossy life that's going to be sponsored by a man they think is going to be lucky to have them.

162 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by franchasng: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
There are still hot looking ladies that have better character, manners than the ugly or average looking ladies.

The thing is, most average guys innately believe that physically attractive ladies can't make a good wife, so they intentionally date them and leave them to marry the average looking ones.

I wished I can marry 3 more hot ladies with gigantic bombom, flat tummy and straight full legs angry

30 Likes

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by ifex370(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
proxillin:
So much fun at the wedding. I noticed something. And this is not the first time.

The Bride was just an average looking lady. I don't want to sound rude by saying she is ugly. Despite the heavy makeup, she is still what she is.

But the story is, all her entourage, best lady, bridal train were beautiful straight girls. Her friends are so gorgeous. I kuku mingled with 3 of them exchanged whatsapp numbers. And they are telling me they are single.

I keep asking, why are guys always marrying these average looking girls? Who marries these beauty queens? They are always friends of brides.

Or is it me not getting the gist?

When you're beautiful. It's quite easy to
ignore and not develop the other aspects of your personality.

That's why you meet some people that have funny characters but yet do not realize that they're very toxic to be with.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by duro4chang(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
What you see is different from what the groom sees.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
The truth is, most times the guy ( groom) is not always that handsome or facially fine. They prolly would have tried to woo the beautiful ones but the pretty girls, being naturally selective would reject them. This is something I can relate with so I know.

These men after rejection, go after the average "looking" girls who on the other hand wouldn't mind as they too face rejection and have very slim chances of getting a man. therefore would jump at anybody that comes to them for marriage.

The thing with beautiful Ladies like us tongue is, we believe the men will keep coming, so no need to rush as the best is yet to come.

I know of about 10 guys who came for me, they all ended up with average looking ladies. This is not to say it's right to live with such attitude or mindset but it is what it is.

So, it's not totally a case of rejection that keeps the beautiful ones from getting married.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by devilmaycry: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
The truth is, most times the guy ( groom) is not alway that handsome facially. They prolly would have try to woo the beautiful ones but the pretty girls, being naturally selective would reject them. This is something I can relate with so I know.

These men after rejection, go after the average "looking" girls who on the hand wouldn't mind as they too face rejection and have very slim chances of getting a man and would jump at anybody who comes to them for marriage.

The thing with beautiful Ladies like us tongue is, we believe the men will keep coming, so no need to rush as the best is yet to come.

I know of 10 guys who came for me, they all ended up with average looking ladies. This is not to say it's right to live with such attitude or mindset but it is what it is.

So, it's not totally a case of rejection that keeps the beautiful ones from getting married.

Gbamisologically nailed it

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by nairaman66(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Attitude supersede beauty on every levels!

A beautiful lady without the right attitude, is like a rotten apple- Barack Obama 1998

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by goodlife4good(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
not all that glitters are gold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by isaiah4life(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hope you don marry!

Mercychen:
The truth is, most times the guy ( groom) is not alway that handsome facially. They prolly would have try to woo the beautiful ones but the pretty girls, being naturally selective would reject them. This is something I can relate with so I know.

These men after rejection, go after the average "looking" girls who on the hand wouldn't mind as they too face rejection and have very slim chances of getting a man and would jump at anybody who comes to them for marriage.

I know of 10 guys who came for me, they all ended up with average looking ladies. This is not to say it's right to live with such attitude or mindset but it is what it is.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Jokerman(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Not all that glitters is gold

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:

anybody that tells you men know what they want us is a big lair cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Barbiturate(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

I know of anout 10 guys who came for me, they all ended up with average looking ladies. This is not to say it's right to live with such attitude or mindset but it is what it is.

Majority of the beautiful ladies I know, who did what you said above, are still single and have reached menopause. I know one who once told me that she regretted her actions, that she would have just accepted one!

I think you should make hay while the Sun shines! At times, you don't get what you want in life.....make do with the one available and just live! Except you've ruled out marriage completely.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Barbiturate(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
anybody that tells you men know what they want us is a big lair cheesy cheesy grin

So na women know wetin dem want grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

So na women know wetin dem want grin
we are all confused together lol grin grin grin
Are we not humans again cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

Majority of the beautiful ladies I know, who did what you said above, are still single and have reached menopause. I know one who once told me that she regretted are actions, that she would have just accepted one!

I think you should make hay while the Sun shines! At times, you don't get what you want in life.....make do with the one available and just live! Except you've ruled out marriage completely.

Make which hay while sun shines?
Is Marriage a do or die affair?

Every one will marry when they feel like it.

9 Likes

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Barbiturate(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
we are all confused together lol grin grin grin
Are we not humans again cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you grin

But women are the most confused smiley

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Vinnie2000(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chloraseptic:
[b]It's because those beautiful girls are feeling entitled... Th[/b]ey think their beauty is a ticket to easy and Rossy life that's going to be sponsored by a man they think is going to be lucky to have them.

You have said it All!

Particularly the Slim ones! sad

They believe they are Better than Agbani Darego and Genevieve!
So they Target Guys with a Clean ride, Big Mansion and a Fat bank Account!

When they get to 28,29 Years and realize their Folly, It's either they snatch their Friend's Rich Fiancee or Become second wife/mistress to a Married Man! undecided

Average looking Girls are not Like Dis! sad
Hence Men prefer dem more! smiley

28 Likes

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

I dey tell you grin

But women are the most confused smiley
your opinion cheesy grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by joeking2222: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
So, Pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS2 sef dey visit ASEHWO THREAD to con do evangelism!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Barbiturate(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Every one will marry when they feel like it.

No mercy! It doesn't work that way! Age really counts for mostly women.
You really don't want to attain menopause before marriage and it will be very very rare to see a man marry a lady at her late 40's/50's etc!
And remember I said, except you have ruled out marriage completely

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.