Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (41771 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by iluvdonjazzy: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
he has over stayed his freedom

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by JoshMedia: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by StOla: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
The evidences of his breached bail conditions have already been supplied by his very own supporters who upload pictures and videos of him still carrying on his treasonous activities and making threats for which he was initially arrested.

If Kanu will face the Judge and manage to retain his bail despite the litany of breaches, then I will accept that Nigeria is worse than a zoo. Rather, Nigeria is a jungle.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by AuroraB(f): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin Small~Small lipsrsealed
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by haysmart90(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

We are all behind Adeyinka grandson.

Oduduwa here I come.
good..I just dey enter oduduwa republic too. Make others join us.

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Its long overdue, the guy has looked the Nigerian state in the eye and has challenged it to do its worst. The states needs to be firm, decisive and ruthless against its enemies. I'm looking forward to the day IPOB is declared an outlaw terrorist organization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by chesterlee(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yeye people...they should face better things
Buhari should come home and make I naira equal to 1 dollar

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by YoungCas(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
It is obvious Nnamdi kanu feigned sickness before he was released with certain conditions which we sure know he has violated now.. The question is what has he achieved from the moment he was released till now? I know he keeps agitating

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by OAUTemitayo: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

Oduduwa here I come.
Oloso claiming Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ebujany(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am wetin em dey find?

Palava......

Touch ohamadike and watch Biafra dreams actualise 10x faster

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BentSpoon(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy

If una like yarn fire

All roads leads to ekwulobia on 20th
Come carry am there. Agbayas

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by andyanders: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is long overdue as such Kanu should be rearrested and returned to prison and be properly charged for treason. As far as the so called agitation has not been granted by the federal government, Kanu has committed a treasonable charge and should be arrested and kept in prison for the rest of his life.

Therefore, the so called bail should be revoked ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oshinbade wants to bite more than he can chew...hmmm I dey laff o

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by SBG04: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
I'm sure the death that happened yesterday during the IPOD/Army clash has jolted the FG into finally acting. Nnamdi Kanu is a psycopath that has delusions of grandeur. That pig should be in a cage in Abuja and not around humans.
I can't even imagine how a man who was caught in the arms of a prostitute in a hotel room in Lagos has suddenly turned into the god of an entire tribe. That tribe must have real serious issues with morality, ethics and norms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
There's no miscalculation here. He knows he broke bail. He's trying to appeal to judge to adjust his bail conditions on human rights grounds. Right now the court has to decide who's right.

What does the court care about the elect boycott. The only rule on law not petty social sentiments. Besides if boycott happens then what. You geto a 2 run off election. The second will be decided by simple majority. No state of emergency if IPOB are non violent.

TheFreeOne:
That'll be another miscalculation by the FG like Buboo did with his initial arrest cos such move will make Kanu more acceptable to his people.

And his arrest will make his call for boycott of anambra guber election a reality.

ofai:
His arrest will further instigate the Election boycott. Let's see how Osinbajo will handle this.

I didn't know that kanu has galvanized so much impetus and audacity to become a threat to NIGERIA.

Kanu na legend big time.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blackfire(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
A storm is coming....
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by jaksmillioniar: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
dat will b de happest day of my life a traitor dat wish will seprate he will be hang to death

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by nakamora: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
The adventure of onikuje of kuje prison going back to his kuje palace for brain formatting. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
What of arewa youths?

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Pls when are we going to attend Arewa Youths court case?
Arewa has not been designated as a terror organization like the ipob,for now you will continue attending that of the leader of the terror organization called the ipob headed by Nnamdi Kalu.

3 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Very good, it was now time to jailed the idiot back into imprisonment yard fast. His noises are just too many now and days. undecided
you're TRUE to your name! @RIPEnglish in the making grin
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Generalyemi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
FG ?

that can't do shit for its citizens.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
SBG04:
I'm sure the death that happened yesterday during the IPOD/Army clash has jolted the FG into finally acting. Nnamdi Kanu is a psycopath that has delusions of grandeur. That pig should be in a cage in Abuja and not around humans.
I can't even imagine how a man who was caught in the arms of a prostitute in a hotel room in Lagos has suddenly turned into the god of an entire tribe. That tribe must have real serious issues with morality, ethics and norms.
yes he was caught in a hotel in lagos fuckìng 1 of your sisters

5 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by fablani(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
hahahahaha, who dey advice this govt sef?
the only way to win Nnamdi Kanu is ignoring him.
rearresting him will amount to not just FG shooting itself but bombing itself and hence stopping the Anambra election entirely.
cos no matter how stubborn Kanu is. igbos will always support him going by the ethnic politics that the north has taught other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
What of arewa youths?
were they in court and for what charges?
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by SBG04: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
yes he was caught in a hotel in lagos fuckìng 1 of your sisters
By their moniker you shall know them....typical igbo man

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by silentrock(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ihatepork:

See this shameless old man with kids posing as a female. It's not only Yoruba Muslim, it's Yoruba hindu. Ode grin grin You think Yorubas are like you people that can be led by any riff raff. You didn't even use a proper Yoruba name, it's olosho name you're using grin
I don't know why you're quoting that idiot his/her foolishness is very glaring. where will he dump Yoruba Muslims after actualizing the fairly tale oduduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by MTKbudapest(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:

Oduduwa here I come.

Brown roofs babe, ojujuwa can never come because u guys cant fight for it.

U only know how to talk but cant act.

When the east goes u will remain with ur north lords and worship allah.

Tell ur grandson as u call him to start thinkin of one nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
They will have their day in court. A strong leader let's nobody slide. They inflammatory comments were threat to all Igbos.

AntiIPOB:
Arewa has not been designated as a terror organization like the ipob,for now you will continue attending that of the leader of the terror organization called the ipob headed by Nnamdi Kalu.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Yuji: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Please, how many people have Nnamdi KANU and IPOB killed? You seem educated so why are you disgracing yourself? Shame

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by SBG04: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
fablani:
hahahahaha, who dey advice this govt sef?
the only way to win Nnamdi Kanu is ignoring him.
rearresting him will amount to not just FG shooting itself but bombing itself and hence stopping the Anambra election entirely.
cos no matter how stubborn Kanu is. igbos will always support him going by the ethnic politics that the north has taught other tribes in Nigeria.
Ignore him and allow how many more people die? If the FG had done it's job and rearrested him after he broke his bail conditions, that innocent life that left us yesterday would have been spared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month / PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.