Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (41761 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by piagetskinner(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
but this Nigerian govt Sef...always confused

they should have left him in prison all the while
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Abfinest007(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
let see if there will b Violence .u pple should also arrest those Fulani that gave that quit notice

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Awoofawo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just minding my business grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by vertueptime: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Najokee:
Confirmed Ipob Jesus aint coming home after his court case…. He has shot himself in the foot grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

I go chop a big pot of nkowbi and a chilled maltina on the day nnamdi kanu is sent back to prison
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by SBG04: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yuji:

Please, how many people have Nnamdi KANU and IPOB killed? You seem educated so why are you disgracing yourself? Shame
Oga one person was killed yesterday after IPOD attacked an army and police patrol unit. The news was here on Nairaland.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by sirpnwa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
This our government is full of disappointment. We're watching ooiooo
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Yuji: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
SBG04:

Oga one person was killed yesterday after IPOD attacked an army and police patrol unit. The news was here on Nairaland.
Madam,can you prove it was IPOB that killed the person? Was it not them that were the casualties? You lots are just silly.

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Guestlander: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
ogawisdom:
grin grin

Them dey fear BSS army

What is BSS? Bull sh.it security?

It is not a question of if but when Kanu is going back to jail.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Leez(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
WE ARE WAITING, COME AND GET HIM.
IF YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS 1967, THEN U ARE STANDING ON A LOOOOOONG THING

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by omsal84(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
Nnamdi Kanu is an aberration to rationality.

Little wonder He accompanies himself with I-Piglets.After the bail grant,I expected this young man to find a way of establishing a negotiation movement with FG considering his number of illiterate supporters.He should use his command of leadership in pushing for a restructured Country.

It's sad he wants to tow the path of secession that ended the lives of millions of Igbos 50 years ago.
You think you know something? Think again!

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by vertueptime: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wately beans awaits dilector
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

We are all behind Adeyinka grandson.
Oduduwa here I come.

Kinni sho'ro e gan gan?

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fellow Bifrans,you remember this man holding our directors shirt,

He has kicked the bucket long time ago

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Carter4luv(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Returning kanu back to prison will not solve d situation, instead it will cux more problems and killing in the nation. Allow the young man to enjoy his life, u can't stop people from going to see him. The BIAFRANS Love him, so he deserved every bid of love, if u don't like the way nnamdi kanu his living his life den u can travel out of the country like buhari.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ajl: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

Oduduwa here I come.

You and who.is fighting for Oduduwa? Rather than face our well known enemies we are charging at the wrong target. Break Nigeria into 100 parts the same problems will persist if we choose to be docile and be non productive.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Let them go ahead and arrest Nnamdi kanu,Nnamdi kanu is not afraid of any idiot in this zoo called Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Biafra fighting......

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by 2bam: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
His arrest is long overdue kanu has gone against the bail condtions and so he should go back to kuje prison,nobody or unrecongnised group is bigger than the government of a country.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Awoo88: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
This people no even get common sense. What had the first achieved apart from making kanu popular ? The mistake had already being made. Arresting him or even continuing in the case against him will be counter productive. Osibanjo should wash his hands off this matter and allow buhari and his people to be dealing kanu and his madness. The case is a not win for the fg

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by joprisco: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
I AM NOT A BRIAFAN BUT IT IS TIME WE LOOK AT THE FACE AND CALLED IT A NAME: I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS TO ASK
1. HAS NNAMDI KANU KILLED ANYBODY? YES OR NO
2.HAS HE STEAL FROM THE GOVT ? BUT EVERY DAY BOKO HARAM ARE KILLING PEOPLE AND LATER THEY WILL COME OUT AND SAY THEY HAVE SURRENDERED AND PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY WHILE EVERY DAY NIG IS SPENDIND TRILLIONS OF NAIRA ON THIS IDIOTS YET THEY STILL KEEP ON KILLING, OR IS IT THE AREWA YOUTH THAT THE GOVT GAVE GO AHEAD ORDER TO AREST AND THE POLICE COULD NOT AREST NOT EVEN ONE PERSON.IF NIG COULD NOT DEFEAT BOKO HARAM IS IT WHEN ONE TRIBE RISES THAT THE PROBLEM OD NIG WILL BE SOLVED.PLEASE THIS ORDER IS NOT GOOD FOR NOW THAT THE COUNTRY IS STILL STRUGGLING

5 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Partnerbiz2: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blue3k:
Open and shut case if they are serious about it. His legal argument that why he disobeyed bail conditions were only plausible to his kool-aid drinkers. When your under bail you don't have all the same human rights as regular citezen.

This is why courts can order no communication between parties pending case completion. The courts had Kanu's passports taken till the case is completed. Are we supposed to let him leave country because that's also his human right?

What the federal government needs to really worry about is winning the case in general. There's a lot riding on it politically. The only one that should be mad Kanu loses Bail are the 3 men who paid N100m each that won't be refunded.
Pls the 100 millions are mere undertaking that if he jumps bail they would pay.

Nobody pays it before his release.

I just feel like teaching you this for free.
I paid millions to learn it.

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Pls the 100 millions are mere undertaking that if he jumps bail they would pay.

Nobody pays it before his release.

I just feel like teaching you this for free.
I paid millions to learn it.

OK sure. Now they owe 100 million each still sucks for them.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Kazim88: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
They are begging the court now.... Mad Government.
They would have just arrest him as usual.
This our democracy is worse than Military Regime...

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Kebreal92(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=59575540]The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

Oduduwa here I come.
[/quote
THEY WANT TO BURY ISLAM AND THE MUSLIMS, THEY DON'T KNOW WERE SEEDS.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Saxifrage12(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wow this one is coming from FG not Presidency

let's watch and see

I don't have strength to comment now.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blakenails(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mtcheew.. This country sef, we have the federal government and also, the presidency. They are trying to kill our spirits with the way the run the affairs of this Banana Republic.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by coputa(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
What of arewa youths?
They are immune to Nigeria law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by maximdiva00: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Very good, it was now time to jailed the idiot back into imprisonment yard fast. His noises are just too many now and days. undecided
did u even read what u wrote ....ur sentence is poo
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blue3k:
Open and shut case if they are serious about it. His legal argument that why he disobeyed bail conditions were only plausible to his kool-aid drinkers. When your under bail you don't have all the same human rights as regular citezen.

This is why courts can order no communication between parties pending case completion. The courts had Kanu's passports taken till the case is completed. Are we supposed to let him leave country because that's also his human right?

What the federal government needs to really worry about is winning the case in general. There's a lot riding on it politically. The only one that should be mad Kanu loses Bail are the 3 men who paid N100m each that won't be refunded.

Try n ask about how it works.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Najokee:
Confirmed Ipob Jesus aint coming home after his court case…. He has shot himself in the foot grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

They freed him the first time outta fear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) / Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.