Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (41757 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
FG vs KANU

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Try n ask about how it works.

I wrote 3 paragraphs what are you referring when you say it? Are you talking about bail revocation, bond four picture or human rights of people on bail?
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Linzo(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmmm Nnamdi KANU becomes a big threat to Nigeria without a gun,cutlass or even a stick of broom. God give me Kanu's charisma to talk and a nation will shake

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by 8stargeneral: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is arresting him would make anambara elections hold...FG ?
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
8stargeneral:
Is arresting him would make anambara elections hold...FG ?

The election holds regardless. You probably didn't read the constitution or missed the memo at IPOB meeting. The boycott is symbolic and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by AbiolaEsq(f): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

We are all behind Adeyinka grandson.

Oduduwa here I come.

"Even if you don't plan to have sense in your life, may God disappoint you by giving you sense."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by maximdiva00: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
ajl:

You and who.is fighting for Oduduwa? Rather than face our well known enemies we are charging at the wrong target. Break Nigeria into 100 parts the same problems will persist if we choose to be docile and be non productive.
productive how? Every body just want to say something.. just shut up OK...talking about productivity is it acquiring multi skills that at the end no capital to start them up.. .or is it going to school at the end no company will employ you. ..or been an armed robber or maybe like Evans the kidnapper.. .pls what is this productivity you are talking about? Would u mind telling us pls

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
conductor1010:
[s][/s] Close your mouth small, Lateefu. wink
hahahahahaha adidas mark lol
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by 8stargeneral: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blue3k:

The election holds regardless. You probably didn't read the constitution or missed the memo at IPOB meeting. The boycott is symbolic and nothing more.
where did u get dat from,wht is d content of d constitution?.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by maximdiva00: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Awoo88:
This people no even get common sense. What had the first achieved apart from making kanu popular ? The mistake had already being made. Arresting him or even continuing in the case against him will be counter productive. Osibanjo should wash his hands off this matter and allow buhari and his people to be dealing kanu and his madness. The case is a not win for the fg
so u call someone fighting for freedoom and self determination mad eeh?

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by PDJT: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
2bam:
His arrest is long overdue kanu has gone against the bail condtions and so he should go back to kuje prison,nobody or unrecongnised group is bigger than the government of a country.

-Lol. Which country? Zoogeria? The White man animal colony? cheesy
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
8stargeneral:
where did u get dat from,wht is d content of d constitution?.

I guessed your comrades failed to inform you. Read sec. 179 of constitution since you clearly haven't. It says clearly you need simple majority in 2nd run off election.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by sapele914(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
chesterlee:
Yeye people...they should face better things

Buhari should come home and make I naira equal to 1 dollar
Be waiting mumu,why does Nigeria need the Naira to be strong against the U.S. Dollar? Why is the US begging China not to devalue the Yuan? We need a high dollar so we can export more go and read your economics well.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by PDJT: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
-Useless British animal farm. We shall continue to educate the world how useless Nigeria is.
-Instead of you lots to go look for your shameless mr. Integrity on health tourism in UK, you are here confirming what we already know you all to be; Zoo people!

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by trinity11(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
To cut the long story short......

Nigerian government is taking orders from arewa yuuuth.
#ITISFINISHED
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by sapele914(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blackfire:
A storm is coming....
In a tea cup?
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by babdap: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

Oduduwa here I come.

I don't know the difference between Yoruba Muslim and Christian
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by learnedman(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=yns4real post=59573380]

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/fg-urges-court-return-kanu-prison/[/quote There is nothing sacrosanct about Nigerian Unity,Nigeria is a human creation and can also cease to exist in the present form by human act.The call for self determination or referendum is not a crime.The present scenario vis-a-vis the biafran agitation is a culmination of decades of injustice,failed governance, discrimination,favouritism,corruption etc.Those who jealously guard Unity should also guard jealously guard
justice, fairness,equality, merit,abhor nepotism,tribalism etc

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Najokee: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
conductor1010:
[s][/s]
Table manners. Close your mouth while eating, Lateefu. wink
Mumu….you see your level of intelligence… ..the laugh pain am well well grin grin angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by AlwaysPad(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:

Oduduwa here I come.
Mr IPOB you're not serious oooo grin
Breeze don blow ur fowl yansh. Even though we want Oduduwa, always know that Yorubas love themselves pass anything irrespective of religion. I love my Muslim brothers any time any day. So please desist from this fowl act sir
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by maximdiva00: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
YoungCas:
It is obvious Nnamdi kanu feigned sickness before he was released with certain conditions which we sure know he has violated now.. The question is what has he achieved from the moment he was released till now? I know he keeps agitating
his command on 30th May... Has destabilize Nigeria..making arewa youth issues momentum... Making grandson to sit-up for his pursuit for oduduwa nation....making the FG and the presidency Utterly confused ...making the FG beg court for his arrest which is not possible....unting the people of biafra more making them have one mind and one goal...making international community more involved in the issue....at the mention of Nnamdi kanu and biafra buhari's heart fails and Nigeria sinks more etc....

3 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Marsnizz: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:

Oduduwa here I come.
Are you representing all the Yoruba Christians or you are only saying what's in your mind?
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by perez100: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
The Afonjas that monopolize skull mining and prostitution sectors are now posting but they ran away from their women prostitution thread. Imbecilic skull mining tribe with a dwarf and rubber stamp coordinating fake pastor.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by OmoEpe(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
No matter how we feel Kanus bail will definitely be revoked, he has shot himself in the foot by his foolishness. The court will feel compelled to prove that it can both bark and bite.
Secondly elections will not only hold in Anambra but winner will be declared and losers will head for the tribunal. You know why? Kanu is bereft of both tact and Wisdom, the silence of the FG all the while was ğiving him a long rope to hang himself and he fell so cheaply for it.
Above all his conduct is a greater threat to the Igbo elites than it is to the Nigerian state and even his guarantors will definitely be feeling threatened in thier minds. Wisdom which is the most important part of valour is one thing his limited intellect can't get a grisp of.
Except you aren't discerning, it's obvious that both his childish tantrums and the whole Biafran dream has come to an inglorious end,the undertakers are all that's being expected to perform it's funeral rites and this undertaker is no other than the Abuja judge

Mark my words!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by enemyofprogress: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Back to base 15% loading
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by enemyofprogress: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
OmoEpe:
No matter how we feel Kanus bail will definitely be revoked, he has shot himself in the foot by his foolishness. The court will feel compelled to prove that it can both bark and bite.
Secondly elections will not only hold in Anambra but winner will be declared and losers will head for the tribunal. You know why? Kanu is bereft of both tact and Wisdom, the silence of the FG all the while was ğiving him a long rope to hang himself and he fell so cheaply for it.
Above all his conduct is a greater threat to the Igbo elites than it is to the Nigerian state and even his guarantors will definitely be feeling threatened in thier minds. Wisdom which is the most important part of valour is one thing his limited intellect can't get a grisp of.
Except you aren't discerning, it's obvious that both his childish tantrums and the whole Biafran dream has come to an inglorious end,the undertakers are all that's being expected to perform it's funeral rites and this undertaker is no other than the Abuja judge

Mark my words!!!!!!!
gospel truth. Chop knuckle man
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Its about time; this time it should not be Kuje but Borno prison so that he can also join forces with Boko Haram who also want to secede - lol, they have more in common.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by MrSly(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ihatepork:

See this shameless old igbo man with kids posing as a female. It's not only Yoruba Muslim, it's Yoruba hindu. Ode grin grin You think Yorubas are like you people that can be led by any riff raff. You didn't even see a proper Yoruba name to use , it's olosho name you're using grin
Eee! Eee! Eee! Don't come here to rant about Yoruba tactful approach. We all know how fearful an average Yoruba is. COWARD DIE MANY TIMES BEFORE THEIR DEATH

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blue3k:

I wrote 3 paragraphs what are you referring when you say it? Are you talking about bail revocation, bond four picture or human rights of people on bail?

The baseless assertion that if nnamdi kanu disobeys his bail conditions that his sureties will lose hundreds of millions of dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State / Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.