Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (41763 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The baseless assertion that if nnamdi kanu disobeys his bail conditions that his sureties will lose hundreds of millions of dollars

So Kanu wasn't holding political rallies or in crowd of more than 10 people in Port Harcourt. It must have been his evil twin. The courts will probably revoke his bail which leads his surites to lose money. The can also decide to let him stay free with additional bail conditions added further restricting travel if they decide not to jail him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_PXnzigpM

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Blue3k:

So he wasn't holding political rallies or in crowd of more than 10 people in Port Harcourt. It must have been his evil twin. The courts will probably revoke his bail which leads hid surites to lose money. The can also decide to let him stay free with additional bail conditions added further restricting travel.

I really wander what u stand to gain spreading falsehood. Do u even know what a bail bond is
Abeg respect urself, revoking bail doesn't mean money would be lost, money will only be lost if nnamdi kanu escapes n doesn't/never appear in court again.

That's how u lots were spreading lies that if there's no election in anambra and that state of emergency will come in place n a soldier becomes governor till further notice

I say again, respect urself.

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I really wander what u stand to gain spreading falsehood. Do u even know what a bail bond is
Abeg respect urself, revoking bail doesn't mean money would be lost, money will only be lost if nnamdi kanu escapes n doesn't/never appear in court again.

That's how u lots were spreading lies that if there's no election in anambra and that state of emergency will come in place n a soldier becomes governor till further notice

I say again, respect urself.

Why do you guys enjoy fraud so much. If you break bail conditions you lose out on bond aswell. Stop this amateur hour. I never talked about state of emergency I informed everyone the election hold no matter what. The 2nd run off election is decided by simple majority. Only IPOB wouldn't know these basics.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2017
FG should return boko haram terrorists leaders they'd released and compensated with the sum of 2 billion dollars in the name of the chibok scams.

The court should order FG to conduct Referendum between Nigeria and Biafra state.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Blue3k:

Why do you guys enjoy fraud so much. If you break bail conditions you lose out on bond aswell. Stop this amateur hour. I never talked about state of emergency I informed everyone the election hold no matter what. The 2nd run off election is decided by simple majorit.

Lmao.

Pls define a bail bond (completely) Mr Lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Lmao.

Pls define a bail bond (completely) Mr Lawyer.

Bail bond is money the surety signs for. It's meant to ensure the accused cooperates with court. Cooperating means showing up and following bail conditions.

The bail bond can be forfeited two ways by breaking bail conditions or not showing up to court. Your director broke first rule in Port Harcourt. Anyway we don't need to argue we'll just watch it happen his court dates October 17.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Blue3k:

Bail bond is money the surety signs for. It's meant to ensure the accused cooperates with court. Cooperating means showing up and following bail conditions.

The bail bond can be forfeited two ways by breaking bail conditions or not showing up to court. Your director broke first rule in Port Harcourt. Anyway we don't need to argue we'll just watch it happen his court dates October 17.

I don't think u know why it is called a bond, it's not paid immediately.

The only time in Nigeria that there's a forfeiture(forced completion of payment) is wen the person is nowhere to be found.

And u really believe that poverty stricken rabbi paid 100 million naira Lmao

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by awuf2008: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2017
This Kanu needs to be cautioned before he causes more havoc in the SE.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by maclatunji: 12:32am On Aug 18, 2017
TheFreeOne:
That'll be another miscalculation by the FG like Buboo did with his initial arrest cos such move will make Kanu more acceptable to his people.

And his arrest will make his call for boycott of anambra guber election a reality.

If a court convicts him, his acceptance will not change the price of bread.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 12:35am On Aug 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I don't think u know why it is called a bond, it's not paid immediately.

The only time in Nigeria that there's a forfeiture(forced completion of payment) is wen the person is nowhere to be found.

And u really believe that poverty stricken rabbi paid 100 million naira Lmao

Again you'll see the. do it. When you break bail conditions you lose your money simple no arguing that fact.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by valinno(m): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2017
go and arrest buhari first for destroying the economy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by dirtyhokage(m): 1:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Ihatepork:

See this shameless old igbo man with kids posing as a female. It's not only Yoruba Muslim, it's Yoruba hindu. Ode grin grin You think Yorubas are like you people that can be led by any riff raff. You didn't even see a proper Yoruba name to use , it's olosho name you're using grin
The guy is showing how stupid they are,no wonder that fraud brainwashed them easily.....Yoruba Cynthia lol
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by dirtyhokage(m): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

We are all behind Adeyinka grandson.

Oduduwa here I come.
The 104 people that liked this thrash are all igbo's I bet....Cynthia indeed,@least b smart naw and use name like Kemi or Eniola, you bittered jobless boy

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ashjay001(m): 2:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Blue3k:
Open and shut case if they are serious about it. His legal argument that why he disobeyed bail conditions were only plausible to his kool-aid drinkers. When your under bail you don't have all the same human rights as regular citezen.

This is why courts can order no communication between parties pending case completion. The courts had Kanu's passports taken till the case is completed. Are we supposed to let him leave country because that's also his human right?

What the federal government needs to really worry about is winning the case in general. There's a lot riding on it politically. The only one that should be mad Kanu loses Bail are the 3 men who paid N100m each that won't be refunded.

They should be refunded, since he didnt jump bail.

Lets see if d courts can call Kanu's bluff n FG can call ipob's bluff! gringringrin
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Blue3k(m): 2:53am On Aug 18, 2017
ashjay001:

They should be refunded, since he didnt jump bail.

Lets see if d courts can call Kanu's bluff n FG can call ipob's bluff! gringringrin

The should nother not allowed. The agreement is for accused to follow bail conditions and appear in court. If the accused doesn't uphold bargain the surities forfeite money. These guys should be prepared for consequences of bonding out a guy you don't know well.

We'll know answer on October 17. Kanu trying to have his bail adjusted and prosecution wants him back in a cell.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by majour(m): 3:10am On Aug 18, 2017
SBG04:
I'm sure the death that happened yesterday during the IPOD/Army clash has jolted the FG into finally acting. Nnamdi Kanu is a psycopath that has delusions of grandeur. That pig should be in a cage in Abuja and not around humans.
I can't even imagine how a man who was caught in the arms of a prostitute in a hotel room in Lagos has suddenly turned into the god of an entire tribe. That tribe must have real serious issues with morality, ethics and norms.
How stupid are you, so because he sleeps with prostitute he lost his right to speak and fight for whats right, like seriously? Has the FG addressed the arewa ultimatum or the sudden attack of the resume or retire peaceful protest by the Fulani men not the army, have they. Ur wanking blanks here, get ur baise head out ur ass

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nagazi(m): 3:24am On Aug 18, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
Nnamdi Kanu GRASS TO GRACE Part 2 loading. Buhari made the first mistake, will Osibanjo be dumb enough to make same mistake? I think he is more intelligent than that

What concerns Osibanjo. Are you so dwarf that you can't reason well. You are a complete shame!
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by midol: 4:19am On Aug 18, 2017
We yoruba muslims want Osinbajo to fall into the trap our fulani lords are digging for him by asking him to arrest Kownu. We want him to arrest kanu, instigate crisis and let Muslim fulani use the opportunity to kick Osinbajo out in the name of Allah.

Only muslims must rule us. Osinbajo should kicked out. Won kin ki run...won kin lo si mosalasi.

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by midol: 4:22am On Aug 18, 2017
majour:
How stupid are you, so because he sleeps with prostitute he lost his right to speak and fight for whats right, like seriously? Has the FG addressed the arewa ultimatum or the sudden attack of the resume or retire peaceful protest by the Fulani men not the army, have they. Ur wanking blanks here, get ur baise head out ur ass

Our intelligent DSS led by Daura caught Nnamdi kownu with 30 prostitutes and 50kg bag of cocaine in his breast pocket. Buhari has the pictures but he took it to londonu.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by pfadom: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Why can't you be yourself? Must you line up behind someone who can hardly think for himself, but now to act and decide for you?

Show me the credentials and qualifications of those championing your Oduduwa nation. You had better find something rewarding to do to better your life.

I pity you...

Cyynthia:
The Fed govt should get ready to arrest all of us because, we Yorubas are equally fighting for Oduduwa.

My Yoruba Muslim brothers can continue worshipping their Fulani lords for allI care. We Yoruba Christians have said NO to one Nigeria.

Oduduwa here I come.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by gbeseun(m): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2017
TheFreeOne:
That'll be another miscalculation by the FG like Buboo did with his initial arrest cos such move will make Kanu more acceptable to his people.

And his arrest will make his call for boycott of anambra guber election a reality.

And he will be kept behind bars till God knows when you know.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Kizyte(m): 5:53am On Aug 18, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Very good, it was now time to jailed the idiot back into imprisonment yard fast. His noises are just too many now and days. undecided
RIP English Language
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by DaBillionnaire: 5:54am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

Oduduwa here I come.

Sorry, is this a poem?
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by IgboSubmarine: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2017
sapele914:
Be waiting mumu,why does Nigeria need the Naira to be strong against the U.S. Dollar? Why is the US begging China not to devalue the Yuan? We need a high dollar so we can export more go and read your economics well.

What have you produced that you want to export

Is it air you plan to export

Production comes before exportation
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Aystarz: 6:16am On Aug 18, 2017
VargasVee:
They should first return BUHARI home grin

If Buhari was home, he (Kanu) would never even attempt the nonsense shenanigans he's been up to lately.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ofai: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Arewa has not been designated as a terror organization like the ipob,for now you will continue attending that of the leader of the terror organization called the ipob headed by Nnamdi Kalu.

Sorry, IPOB has not been designated a terrorist organization. In over 70 countries, they have been known to be a seperatist group agitating non violently for a nation of their own.

Sorry to burst your ill fated bubble.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ofai: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Aystarz:

If Buhari was home, he (Kanu) would never even attempt the nonsense shenanigans he's been up to lately.

You wish.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Bobby808: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2017
MrHistorian:
Nnamdi Kanu is an aberration to rationality.

Little wonder He accompanies himself with I-Piglets.After the bail grant,I expected this young man to find a way of establishing a negotiation movement with FG considering his number of illiterate supporters.He should use his command of leadership in pushing for a restructured Country.

It's sad he wants to tow the path of secession that ended the lives of millions of Igbos 50 years ago.
Have you taken a properly look at Buhari:s neck and his general apperance recent? He is rotten there. I voted for Buhari thinking he may have become more normal than his first outting. Imagine the what has become of this country today. GEJ told us that his ambition does not worth an inch blood of any body. The devil in Buhari is so much that having killed many people, his spirit went as far as to sending our own fighter jet to fly stragith to our own IDP, pin pointed them, bumbed them, thus killing them in their hundreds. He will remain in UK. God forbid bad thing.
A typical zoo is even better than thia country.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by SlurMiner: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Instead of we skullminers to fight for our country, we are busy fighting against nnamdi KANU.

All hail oduduwa republic

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by In4matic: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Most of NK supporters dont get how the court system works.
The judiciary is designed to be an independent arm of government so the political playoff between the seccesion/unity beggers is of no concern of the court.
Provided NK is still a Nigerian Citizen by October during his next court date, he is still subject to the laws of Nigeria and inciteful statements against the Nation is a criminal offence According To The Laws Of Nigeria.
As for his bail bond, i know there's a document, a register of sorts that a person on bail has to sign in court in the first week of every new month wether your court date is due or not.
Not appearing to sign that register is seen as the accused has jumped bail.
Has NNAMDI KANU been signing his bail register? I hope so.
Then that also does not exonorate him from breaking his bail conditions, its the same as him jumping bail.
One way or another, his sureties will lose their monies.

THERES A REASON THEY'VE IGNORED HIM THIS LONG. HE HUNG HIMSELF BY HIMSELF.
Re: FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Dreadful: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Pls when are we going to attend Arewa Youths court case?
Hahahahaha... My brother ask them oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.