Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! (3267 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Fallback(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ada-uche. You better don't mislead your fellows by telling them to go bad just because you feel men are like that.
Girls going bad will make the guys go bad x6. You will put the guys to shame by being good no matter what wrong things the guys do.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Fallback(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ujujoan. The devil uses your fellow women to tempt men to offend women.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by adauche2: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ Ujujoan i see where you are coming from.

Why cant some men be straight forward? Life will be so much easier if some men were honest. If they like you for intimacy they should tell you. If they like you cos your just a pretty face they should say. If they like you cos you cook well they should tell you or for what ever reasons.

Some men can never be satisfied hence why some marry 3-4 wifes or have a wife and mistresses.

What some men fail to realize is when a woman likes you and you tell what your intentions are, she may be vex but their is a high possibilty she might still kick it with you.

Atleast no one gets hurt in the process.

Ladies will you back me up on this or am i talking for myself?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by adauche2: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ Fallback am not sure of the majority of girls turning bad due to this thread but i can only write from what i have seen and felt, but if you are a good guy, sincere and you have the right women you should be fine!
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2010
Fallback:

@ujujoan. The devil uses your fellow women to tempt men to offend women.

This is like . . . the dumbest post I've ever read undecided
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
ada-uche:

Why cant some men be straight forward? Life will be so much easier if some men were honest. If they like you for intimacy they should tell you. If they like you cos your just a pretty face they should say. If they like you cos you cook well they should tell you or for what ever reasons.

Some men can never be satisfied hence why some marry 3-4 wifes or have a wife and mistresses.

What some men fail to realize is when a woman likes you and you tell what your intentions are, she may be vex but their is a high possibilty she might still kick it with you.

You are 100% right in what you are saying. But then, two wrongs does not make a right! wink
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Fallback(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2010
@uju. Cos your brain is too dumb to comprehend it.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2010
How exactly is it a man's fault
that a lady made a subjective decision
to discover the 'bad girl' lurking inside her?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2010
adolfe bad:

How exactly is it a man's fault
that a lady made a subjective decision
to discover the 'bad girl' lurking inside her
?

Nice way to put it. I guess that's how you guys get to sleep at night! undecided
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2010
Everyone has a darkside that they might be willing to explore

if Uju wants to experience what her inward 'bad gurl' feels like
and i turn up to guide her through

then would it really be my fault?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by oyinda3(f): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2010
ada-uche:

Why cant some men be straight forward? Life will be so much easier if some men were honest. If they like you for se.x they should tell you. If they like you cos your just a pretty face they should say. If they like you cos you cook well they should tell you or for what ever reasons.

i understand where ur coming from.
but if the guy told u the truth that he is dating just u for sex or ur face, will u stay with him? lol

i think it's best to be able to read his behavior/body language so u know what's going on and how he feels abt u. I have seen some relationships where clearly the guy doesn't like the girl and is just staying around till a better girl comes along, but the girlfrind keeps hanging on to him n can't see the signs lipsrsealed
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by na2day2(m): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2010
ada-uche:

My friends and i were having this conversation the other day. It got me thinking so i will like to share it with you.

So many stories of heart break. Some ladies stay with broke men for love sake and spend so much time and effort even money and get nothing but heart break from the relationship whilst others will break up and get 5 gucci bags,  cars and lots of treats.

Now that got me thinking i spent almost 3 yrs with a guy got nothing out of it but a heart break. I cant help but to envy some girls who can get everything they want from guys. Will you call them Gold digger or were they just like me before they realize giving your love and sacrificing your time is all a waste of time, because at the end a guy will do what he wants to do.

What are your views and do you know any good girl turned bad? This thread is only for good girls the sincere girls in relationships.

i guess all the guys that have been jilted by girls should all turn bad too just to get even abi? most of us put a wall around us bcuz of the experiences we have had in the past but shld that change the basic personality of who we are? if i told u what one igbo girl did to me, u will automatically say i have the right do what i like with girls and drop them like a bad habit but then again i wont be true to myself. all i have now is a wall and a pin hole to make sure not every1 gets to see what is on the other side of the wall period but i remain me in that nut shell
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by na2day2(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2010
ada-uche:

apparently u are talking to urself. back in the days, ppl were deceived to think that women are in r/s for the long haul, when their husbands cheat they wanna stay and fix things but now we know all that is a lie. since society has recognized women freedom in many ways, alot of them have started showing their true color, they are in for their own selfish gain. they want to get married to show others that they can hold a man down, others get married bcuz of the money(point of correct most), explain to me why a lady who meets a guy reach will be asking that in his prenup he must include a certain amount for her to get as a guarantee. if it was love will u be thinking of a possible breakup b4 a marriage? others marry bcuz they want to show their friends that they got the "hot" guy etc. all these love talk nowadays is just business, so stop talking abt women sticking it out for their man. as for the other point u raised, if a man actually walks up to u and tells u, hey girl u look fine, i want to be in a r/s with u but it will just be about the sex only, will u say yes and open ur legs?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Mhismole(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2010
, so i think that ny girl who says theyl remain gud after a guy that yu gave your all breaks your heart, havnt just experienced it yet. its almost impossible. Im not saying u should become a golddigga, i never was and never will be, im just saying that a woman scorned is pure venom. most men after that are in for it, whether she likes it or not. Forget conscious effort.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by H2O2: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2010
Mhismole:

, so i think that ny girl who says theyl remain gud after a guy that yu gave your all breaks your heart, havnt just experienced it yet. its almost impossible. Im not saying u should become a golddigga, i never was and never will be, im just saying that a woman scorned is pure venom. most men after that are in for it, whether she likes it or not. Forget conscious effort.
The goodness of your heart should not depend on any one individual. If you're good you're good.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Mhismole(f): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2010
H2O2:

The goodness of your heart should not depend on any one individual. If you're good you're good.

Nobody, especially a nigerian, likes to be taken for a fool. if it happens to you and it hits you badly, trust begins to seem like a fairytale.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by H2O2: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2010
Of course it's hard to trust anyone fully. Especially if you've done it before and your trust was betrayed and violated. I understand your point, but your kind heart should not turn cold for that reason. It just means you have to be more careful and exercise more caution with the next man.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Kgdavid(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
if you've been robbed before, be sure to become an armed robber in order to acheive inner peace and let the robbers know that vitims have equal rights too. for years armed robbers have been walkin all over us but it's time for victims to stand up. anyone i meet after being robbed will go through hell. a victim of robbery is "pure venom".
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Mhismole(f): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2010
^^^^
Bless you, you wonderfully illustrated my point. Dyu get now H2O2? its really not a matter of being good or bad. its a once bitten, twice shy thing.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by waleski(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hw wuld u define bad
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by cybersleek(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2010
Truth be told, women are not known to choose mates based on any logical appeal, and hence, they often get used and dumped. Which, from my own point of view, is what should happen if you follow the sequence logically. But you see, it does not matter, if you have been had once by one silly looser of a chap. Thing is given the opportunity, a lot of women, who like to choose flash, over substance, will still fall mugun a second perhaps a third time, hence, the men are devils slogan we have grown so accustomed to. If most of my sisters select bfs based on substance, and not stupid sentiments, perhaps, they would have more fulfilling relationships.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Kgdavid(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2010
Mhismole:

lol i appreciate your point but i was being sarcastic with the robber analogy. yes it might hurt but u can't afforfd to take it out on the next guy cuz that just means you yourself would never be happy. more people would get hurt and the vicious cycle would be continued
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by na2day2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
Mhismole:

need i remind u that u have broken 4 guys' hearts? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kgdavid:

if you've been robbed before, be sure to become an armed robber in order to acheive inner peace and let the robbers know that vitims have equal rights too. for years armed robbers have been walkin all over us but it's time for victims to stand up. anyone i meet after being robbed will go through hell. a victim of robbery is "pure venom".

Mhismole:

^^^^
Bless you, you wonderfully illustrated my point. Dyu get now H2O2? its really not a matter of being good or bad. its a once bitten, twice shy thing.

Kgdavid:

lol i appreciate your point but i was being sarcastic with the robber analogy. yes it might hurt but u can't afforfd to take it out on the next guy cuz that just means you yourself would never be happy. more people would get hurt and the vicious cycle would be continued

i can't believe she fell flat for that, i am dying here of laughter
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by bluespice(f): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2010
lemme get some facts laid out here,
who or what is a good girl/bad girl?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Mhismole(f): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
na2day?:

need i remind u that u have broken 4 guys' hearts? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i can't believe she fell flat for that, i am dying here of laughter

ooooh you are such a goat. 4?? def more than that lol. i cant believe i fell for that either, but then i was kinda surprised a guy wud agree with me. mshew. it's sha wat it is jare.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Pharoh: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2010
Its goes both ways IMO, it is a life of dog eat dog and we should just be careful when choosing the next partner.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Kgdavid(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2010
Mhismole:

ooooh you are such a goat. 4?? def more than that lol. i cant believe i fell for that either, but then i was kinda surprised a guy wud agree with me. mshew. it's sha wat it is jare.

lol im feelin guilty now
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Mhismole(f): 1:43am On Feb 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

lol im feelin guilty now
lol you shud. you got me on a roll only to humiliate me. and i trusted you!! you see this is what im talkin about angry angry angry angry
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Kgdavid(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2010
^^lol that was really funny though!
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Mhismole(f): 2:15am On Feb 22, 2010
msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by na2day2(m): 4:31am On Feb 22, 2010
bluespice:

lemme get some facts laid out here,
who or what is a good girl/bad girl?

is that a fact or a question? undecided undecided undecided

Mhismole:

from one goat to another, u were screwed tongue tongue tongue tongue

Kgdavid:

lol im feelin guilty now

feeling guilty why? me wey dey look for medal give u

Mhismole:

msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!! angry angry angry

get over ur self, it just shows how nigerian girls easily jump to conclusion without reading between the line. did i just call u a nigerian girl? sorry, american-nigerian girl. hope we are good now? grin grin grin
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by GL(f): 5:24am On Feb 22, 2010
oyinda.:

i understand where your coming from.
but if the guy told u the truth that he is dating just u for intimacy or your face, will u stay with him? lol

i think it's best to be able to read his behavior/body language so u know what's going on and how he feels abt u. I have seen some relationships where clearly the guy doesn't like the girl and is just staying around till a better girl comes along, but the girlfrind keeps hanging on to him n can't see the signs  lipsrsealed

i know,  i see these kinds of relationships all the time. sometimes the girls see the signs but they stay anyway. i guess it's not exactly easy to move on in these situations. but you know when you're in a relationship, you read body language differently from how others would. what others see as warning signals, a girlfriend may see as jealousy or even love. it's sad and scary  sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangers Of Prolonged Singleness-FOR NAIJA LADIES AND MEN. / Reasons Why Men Talk Less Than Women / Confession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.