Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! (3268 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by topup: 4:47am On Feb 25, 2010
It's all about morals, if you can remember the feeling you felt when you were misled and betrayed, and you have insight and empathy, how can you possibly do that to others. You become even worse than the one who betrayed you initially - someone who is probably long gone from your history now, who will probably end up smartening up eventually and being a good man or woman.

It just sounds a little childish to me, I understand that many people call it being realistic, but who's being realistic by running away from the truth.

Other people are liars, cheats and backstabbers, and you choose to become one of them??

I don't understand this.

I believe it's all willpower and I have been through this believe me, let us not treat relationships any different from friendships, and family relations. People are people. Because your mother disappointed you, you will now disrespect your father? It makes no sense.

Women who alter themselves to become harsher because of treatment end up with the shorter end of the stick, everyone claims we're the more emotional half, and so it's only a matter of time before this cold hearted pretence falls to shambles, and what if then you're with an amazing guy - do you think he'll tolerate a phoney?

I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, but there is NO solution or prevention for heartbreak, "protect" yourself all you want, but if it's going to happen it's going to happen.

Forget softies who became heartbroken, I have heard stories of the other side, where the person pretended to be made of ice, only to lose their love because of the pretence and of course the lack of and that is just as painful.
Believe in consequences - they do catch up with people, believe in justice and hope for your own love for the one you los surely was not yours.

Now I'm ranting. . but seriously I hate to see beautiful women (inside and out) waste themselves and pretend to be what they are not. .
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by dbigrod(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2010
[size=16pt]
Mhismole:

lol, hey bigrod. nice name you got there

mhismole,nice face u`ve got there in ur profile.i think seun should make u d face of nairaland.na2day(my competitor),dont u think so?
[/size]
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by na2day2(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]
mhismole,nice face u`ve got there in your profile.i think seun should make u d face of nairaland.na2day(my competitor),dont u think so?
[/size]

so where do u live again sef? i just need ur address to know where to send my assassins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Mhismole(f): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2010
na2day?:

so where do u live again sef? i just need your address to know where to send my assassins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LMFAO! allow him now, he's just asking for your opinion lol
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]
mhismole,nice face u`ve got there in your profile.i think seun should make u d face of nairaland.na2day(my competitor),dont u think so?
[/size]

Thanks yous!!! my heads is begin to swell!! grin (but really thanks.)
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by na2day2(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2010
Mhismole:

LMFAO! allow him now, he's just asking for your opinion lol
Thanks yous!!! my heads is begin to swell!! grin (but really thanks.)

ovularia, what are u doing here? have u cooked my dinner? my friend enter the house now b4 u see me kill persin. now bigrod, say u second to the last prayer angry angry angry angry
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Mhismole(f): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2010
Ha mba o, kedu nke bu ovularia kita??who the heck is that?? BETTER CALL ME MY NAME OR ELSE IL JUST DIVORCE YOU!!
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by na2day2(m): 3:07am On Feb 27, 2010
Mhismole:

Ha mba o, kedu nke bu ovularia kita??who the heck is that?? BETTER CALL ME MY NAME OR ELSE IL JUST DIVORCE YOU!!

world don spoil finish! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Jumps From Story Building To Escape Over-night intimacy / How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? / At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.