Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin (60050 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Segadem(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
That's one thing with lying. You just have to continue lying to cover up your other lie until you get fed up nd confess sad

yeah, a big lie is needed to cover-up a small lie

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Your life, your business.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by ElCapone(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
WRONG! She only had sex once and not with a producer!
are u very sure it was once. not judging her. i am human myself but the truth no matter how bitter it is all the time sets u free.......
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by oluwatymylehyn(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
I'm speechless. Don't know what to say.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Icepresh(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Not being a VIRGIN IS NOT BAD
moreover, Virginity doesn't Guarantee you Heaven
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by botad(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
V
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by SirLakes: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
jordyspices:
Girls nd deir virginity sha as for guys most of dem no fit brag abt deir virginity if dey no fit get laid in real life they get laid in dere dream nd if dey are crushing on u sorry he must have bleeped u in his dream or wanked with ur pix hahahahahaha grin
grin
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by iamtardey: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
who is deceiving this one that her yeye story of riding dick since sec school matas undecided

Ogbeni! ko kan aye
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by FemiEddy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is it free? Beautiful cheesy
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Valprof: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...thats what you get when you exaggerate that piece of flesh between the labia minora and labia majora. Not all guys give a fvckk about virginity, I wouldn't go close to one if I was in the dating game. WHo wants to spend their honeymoon nursing wounds? Would be quite frustrating I tell ya.

Anyway, the role Toyo played in the Jenifa's diary got into her head and she feels she could be that 'Toyo' in real life; afterall, that was what her fans saw that attracted them to her; the fake Toyo, not the real Juliana.
guy u still dey alive..NYSC Bleep boy
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by AngelicBeing: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Who cares? Its your pusssy, if you like turn am to borehole. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Gbam grin
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by emilyone(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
I wonder why people they carry this girl matter for head like gala

Her life her virginity
Who cares
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by derahhh(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Some things ought to be PRIVATE AND PERSONAL....this is one of those....You don't owe nobody no explanation dear....Next interviewer that asks thus...'tell him/her to goan Olamide if he is a virgin '......mtshew...some journalists can be Naughty sha
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by DaBillionnaire: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Who cares anyways............. I never believed!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Any real celeb that calls herself a virgin is like a merchant who says he/she has never cheated before...... While I am not saying there are no virgin celebs...... To climb the ladder to stardom there are some sacrifices you will make, punna is one of them!!!
At one point in your career an assh+le will demand that ultimate sacrifice to give you that stardom...... Worst of all, so many fake love all because of punnay.!![b][/b]!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tiri gbosa 4 u

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by ottohan: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
abeg make dis gal carry her virginity and lies and gap tooth comot for here, she has even added that she is 22yrs, na so so lie-lie angry
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by IsiahRashad(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided

Dayum! you pretty kiss
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by sunshineV(f): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Guy ur toons after awesome. I just dey compliment u ni ooo. I no get money. Good work altogether
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by SINZ: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided

Who Cares if you Broken or Not?

Rot in Hell you attention seeking slut.

Now you have written a book and aiming at best seller. Rubbish!

Continue to follow Toke Makinwa.

Book Writers, Business women. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Bhet why the thing come dey pain you? grin
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by boyjo: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...thats what you get when you exaggerate that piece of flesh between the labia minora and labia majora. Not all guys give a fvckk about virginity, I wouldn't go close to one if I was in the dating game. WHo wants to spend their honeymoon nursing wounds? Would be quite frustrating I tell ya.

Anyway, the role Toyo played in the Jenifa's diary got into her head and she feels she could be that 'Toyo' in real life; afterall, that was what her fans saw that attracted them to her; the fake Toyo, not the real Juliana.
Always encourage virginity. Your girls are reading this.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by jackie35(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
Exclusive : Why i lied to the whole world that i was a VIRGIN - Juliana Olayode

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HpJ_wIR1esM/WZWY3vXAG6I/AAAAAAAACyM/NMy6EBqT0a8NIduCnaSfuqlXR3g5XCCawCLcBGAs/s640/rebirth.png[/img]

Yesterday, we brought you story of how actress, Juliana Olayode aka Toyo Baby of Jenifa's diary lost her virginity and nine other things we learnt from her REBIRTH book! Read here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3994606/how-juliana-olayode-aka-toyo
Well today, we are bringing you why she lied she was a VIRGIN!
Before now, everyone else believed Juliana was a virgin as she had said so several times on interviews and shows!

In her 150 pages book (REBIRTH), she explained how she confessed to her foster father Timi Adigun and his wife after they all thought she was a Virgin.
She went further to write about how people assumed she was a virgin after her Instagram post and how she had to lie on TV!
She wrote:

Via: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclusive-why-i-lied-to-whole-world.html

is this the next episode on Jenifer Diary?
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Aunty Virginia... Who azzzzzzz you?
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by dakeskese(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
... How do I meet her plsssss?
Lemme validate her claims. She myt still be lying so as to sell this book.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by dakeskese(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2017

But this girl fine Walai
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by ybalogs(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
NobleAngell:
No one takes controversial people seriously.
This is what happens when you talk about things you have no business taking about. Do you owe us your virginity status?
NO
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Apipia: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
How didest thou lost thy virgin oh daughter of woman child?
Was it by a plate of rice withoutest chicken or with? Peppermint and chewing gum?
Or because one Aswami akpola shoe? Oh daughter of woman child
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Larrey:
She sabi lie sa,na she sabi
u too never lie, or u want tell us say u b virgin
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am not in anyway a VIRGIN ooo...

Future Husband. Hear am ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by slimjohn2k5: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
She is not proud of the person that deflowered her, that explains the hiding . Maybe is an Omo onile or family member grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by darlenese(f): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
u are a serial liar.

I am a proud Virgin

and I will say it loud and clear.

for those doubting me , I have three kids and virginity is a state of the mind.

#proud virgin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.