Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin (60056 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by belindar: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
If Toyo is your role model, your life don curve. Remember dis will hunt you for the rest of your life as people will refer to it as times goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by rayralph(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Savagery it seems

Chill you lost....

Thou ain't nice a bit
embarassed

StephDamielola:
undecided undecided

Who Cares if you Broken or Not?

Rot in Hell you attention seeking slut.

Now you have written a book and aiming at best seller. Rubbish!

Continue to follow Toke Makinwa.

Book Writers, Business women. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by jplanet(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
gentle136:
why all d story story (stooory). Ur virginity or no virginity ur problem.

Abeg somebody need to interview me 2 for me to share my story on how I lost my virginity at d age of 5 and how am still a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
That's one thing with lying. You just have to continue lying to cover up your other lie until you get fed up nd confess sad

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by amiable9ke(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
I beg leave this babe alone. whose business? ...all talking as if they 're saints.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by hAlexandro(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided celebrating mediocrity wetin concern me abt you being a Virgin or not a Virgin
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Juliusdking(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lie lie lady
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by victor8269: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
So u mean to tell us dat it is just once. K, what of d twice I bleeped u, r u saying it's 2 in 1?.U go still do another interview again. U r even laughing @ us in ur interview. U can only fool Nigerians not me.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Ekeseges(f): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
True virgins don't even reveal about their virginity.

4 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided

Who Cares if you Broken or Not?

Rot in Hell you attention seeking slut.

Now you have written a book and aiming at best seller. Rubbish!

Continue to follow Toke Makinwa.

Book Writers, Business women. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Inasmuch as I don't watch that movie, this is too harsh coming from a lady to another.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by lycan2: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
what of if she is still a virgin and she is playing us damn mayb she said she was not so her book will sell waht if all this is for her book to sell. what if she is saying the truth that she was reallyraped damn i am confused in short i dont care again
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by sewuun(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
How can she be a virgin in industry where Lesbianism and Movie Producer sex before role reign, the society wants a Good girl but are they making it easy for them to be one. The girl gained fans and fame with the virigin 'ish she should pay her P.A or PR for the whoever cooked up that story Aside from selling the book, she knows people will frown at her if she plays movie with sex roles and to get down with any guy she want

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Heeyhun(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
We all make mistakes. I wish she had come out clean from the beggining. More people would have been able to relate with her story and why she canvasses for sexual purity, rather than claim she is a virgin which made people see her as being self righteous.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
rayralph:
Savagery it seems

Chill you lost....

Thou ain't nice a bit
embarassed

Sir, My Anger is coming from two different angles.

1. It seems this girls are out to make Men look evil.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Kendroid: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
WRONG! She only had sex once and not with a producer!

C mumu......u dey swear for pesin wey get mind lie publicly more than 1s about her virginity!! undecided

Sense fall on u angry
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by fijabs(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
She ought to av come out straight nd title the book, "repentance or rebirth after lost of virginity" , nt looking for cheap sympathy after Jenifer threw her out Jennifer's diary, who knows the kind of lies she lied to Jenifer. The worst deciet in lyf is self deciet.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by HarmonyDee(f): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
what is wrong with this girl

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Kendroid: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Who virginity don epp?

Well she still be learner for lie.....she for consult uncle Lai
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by NobleAngell(f): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
ybalogs:
NO
Thank you!
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by HolyClement001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
gentle136:
why all d story story (stooory). Ur virginity or no virginity ur problem.

Abeg somebody need to interview me 2 for me to share my story on how I lost my virginity at d age of 5 and how am still a virgin grin

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by ActionsShure: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abegi.
Whic naija gal
Born and raised in naija
Runs to the toilet to cry.
Dahs y i hate fakes.
U don too watch hollywood movies.
Naija gals dey even cry
When they lie unlimitedly at data speed of 1terrabytes per second.
Bich
U wan dey form soft
Wen u be apako
Abegi
Opo
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by gentle136(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=HolyClement001 post=59594351][/quote] guy why u come hide puf puf inside ur mouth undecided
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by jaytime(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
But I already knew you were lying na. Nobody should ask me how?
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Princeboca12(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
Exclusive : Why i lied to the whole world that i was a VIRGIN - Juliana Olayode

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HpJ_wIR1esM/WZWY3vXAG6I/AAAAAAAACyM/NMy6EBqT0a8NIduCnaSfuqlXR3g5XCCawCLcBGAs/s640/rebirth.png[/img]

Yesterday, we brought you story of how actress, Juliana Olayode aka Toyo Baby of Jenifa's diary lost her virginity and nine other things we learnt from her REBIRTH book! Read here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3994606/how-juliana-olayode-aka-toyo
Well today, we are bringing you why she lied she was a VIRGIN!
Before now, everyone else believed Juliana was a virgin as she had said so several times on interviews and shows!

In her 150 pages book (REBIRTH), she explained how she confessed to her foster father Timi Adigun and his wife after they all thought she was a Virgin.
She went further to write about how people assumed she was a virgin after her Instagram post and how she had to lie on TV!
She wrote:

Via: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclusive-why-i-lied-to-whole-world.html

This girl dey find BF
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Monaco2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
WRONG! She only had sex once and not with a producer!

Wu told u dat was d only time she had sex??
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by gentle136(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=HolyClement001 post=59594351][/quote] guy why u cum do mouth like puf puf :-/
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by MrPolitics: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
That's one thing with lying. You just have to continue lying to cover up your other lie until you get fed up nd confess sad

Or you don't get fed up and you keep lying.
Some people are really good
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by 9jatatafo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
A very popular lie among ladies of this generation. Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by joyfavour180: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Any training environment has to be comfortable and have enough space for seating. The ideal training room should have projectors and all of the required equipment to work with visual aids. Additionally, the training room tables should have sufficient space for laptops and desktops if students will be utilizing these resources as a part of the training. Depending on the nature of the event, conference or class held, your training room should be designed with the course requirements and curriculum in mind.

contact; info@firmgategroup.com

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Alohaa: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Toyo baby
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Pabodan: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Toyo baby, I am so happy you have indeed overcome your fears and eventually came out clean, trust me, many are out there that are in a similar situation. We care so much about people's perception of us. Believe me, you have taken a very bold step, many who read this would have learnt one thing or the other (positive things). I celebrate your truthfulness and your courage.

I will continue to be your fan, Shine on Sis...

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by firebaby(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seriously I felt she shldnt have said any thing about been a virgin or not since Jenifer diary dropped on her role she has been so confused the day she spoke about how she left jenifa diary all the works she did for funke akindele after all funke didn't reply or say anything ......"Toyo" look or should I say sound confused.she sounds so bitter leaving jenifa diary which I understand so well....she shouldn't have forgotten that God is the one that opens doors which no man can shut, she should have been patient and not come out to say anything.....sincerely all she has spoke about she only got silence from funke Akindele she is the only one dancing and drumming...I guess she had some back ups pushing her to do all this ....seriously......no one in jenifas crew has even intervene.... Seriously she should stop all this I felt she is still young in the industry to start all this.....because keeping silent dsnt mean she is a fool or something......its well anywaysN.B she dsnt know how many pole will be so jealous and glad of the big role she got......for every lifting up there is an enemy May God continue to help us Amen....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.