Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin (60060 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Ayo199(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
I am not in anyway a VIRGIN ooo...

Future Husband. Hear am ooooo
ah!! you have to restore ur virginity oo
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Larrey(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oma307:

u too never lie, or u want tell us say u b virgin
u just wan quote me ni,if not, u dont need this
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by LoveJesus87(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
WRONG! She only had sex once and not with a producer!
it was with you abi?

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Who cares anyways............. I never believed!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Any real celeb that calls herself a virgin is like a merchant who says he/she has never cheated before...... While I am not saying there are no virgin celebs...... To climb the ladder to stardom there are some sacrifices you will make, punna is one of them!!!
At one point in your career an assh+le will demand that ultimate sacrifice to give you that stardom...... Worst of all, so many fake love all because of punnay.!![b][/b]!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hmmmmm...wetin puna go cause eeeennnhhh
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Fourwinds: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrl,
Nobody gives a fvck about the state of your vagina. We! Don't! Care! Stop! Shoving! It! Down! Our! Throats!!!
who told u I don't care about d state of vagina
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by sinaj(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

So lemme ask, are you a virgin?
and why do u want to know
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by donbenie(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
She's been caught up on a Lie already and you're here still defending her..if she can lie once,she can as well be a thoroughbred HABITUAL LIAR..
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by wizard007(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:

How sure are you that she haven't been bleeped after that time, before you reply, remember she lied about it once.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
how the f**k is it my business
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by SycophanticGoat: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
and why do u want to know
Cuz I want to know if you're truthful or not... cheesy
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by chuksdavid28(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
shebi u dey follow am everywhere dey record how many times and how many people wey she spread the kpekus give abi
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by sinaj(f): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Cuz I want to know if you're truthful or not... cheesy
am truthful wink
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by SycophanticGoat: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
am truthful wink
itu ò la asi.. tongue
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
jordyspices:
Girls nd deir virginity sha as for guys most of dem no fit brag abt deir virginity if dey no fit get laid in real life they get laid in dere dream nd if dey are crushing on u sorry he must have bleeped u in his dream or wanked with ur pix hahahahahaha grin

Your brain empty and lenge lenge like this rabie goat so tey even this tiger go feel insulted if they offer you to am to eat for free. #Abagya

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by jordyspices: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

Your brain empty and lenge lenge like this rabie goat so tey even this tiger go feel insulted if they offer you to am to eat for free. #Abagya
i don see u wey get sense wey big like mad cow abeg park well oh no time for u
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by manikspears: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
folakemigeh:
I am not in anyway a VIRGIN ooo...

Future Husband. Hear am ooooo

Your future husband said I should tell you that he is not surprised.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by HumanistMike(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Larrey:
u just wan quote me ni,if not, u dont need this

Sup cutie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.