Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin (60055 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Elnida: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
WRONG! She only had sex once and not with a producer!

are U d kpekus? to know who and who penetrated?

trusting a gal about sex is like giving a dog bone to protect.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by pojophilius(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Katikati ni babe yi n sor lenu now,who gv a damn abt ur v status,,hoes be sounding pathetic on sex issues..gerrararhea jor
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
i dont understand.what concerns the public with her virginity?are we getting paid if she keeps or loses it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by pweetiedee(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
firebaby:
Seriously I felt she shldnt have said any thing about been a virgin or not since Jenifer diary dropped on her role she has been so confused the day she spoke about how she left jenifa diary all the works she did for funke akindele after all funke didn't reply or say anything ......"Toyo" look or should I say sound confused.she sounds so bitter leaving jenifa diary which I understand so well....she shouldn't have forgotten that God is the one that opens doors which no man can shut, she should have been patient and not come out to say anything.....sincerely all she has spoke about she only got silence from funke Akindele she is the only one dancing and drumming...I guess she had some back ups pushing her to do all this ....seriously......no one in jenifas crew has even intervene.... Seriously she should stop all this I felt she is still young in the industry to start all this.....because keeping silent dsnt mean she is a fool or something......its well anywaysN.B she dsnt know how many pole will be so jealous and glad of the big role she got......for every lifting up there is an enemy May God continue to help us Amen....

I don't think she has people advising her at all. Where is her mother sef, the girl still needs a lot of training.

Dunno why she had to start the virginity issue in the first place.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Samuel1106(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wetin concern me?
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by degamemaster(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sai Baba....see what buhari's incompetence and cluelessness have caused. Making some people really confused and creating more liars.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by repogirl(f): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
The good thing is she has confessed her lies. It's better than the ones who carry their lies and deceit to their graves.

This too shall pass jare.

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Mikylopez(f): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided

Who Cares if you Broken or Not?

Rot in Hell you attention seeking slut.

Now you have written a book and aiming at best seller. Rubbish!

Continue to follow Toke Makinwa.

Book Writers, Business women. undecided undecided undecided undecided
damn girl your words aren't just harsh but you just belittled your self
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by firebaby(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
pweetiedee:

I don't think she has people advising her at all. Where is her mother sef, the girl still needs a lot of training.

Dunno why she had to start the virginity issue in the first place.

Abi....thank you jare..... Funke silence should be enough to keep her quiet....who asked her to write book? Your virginity your life not anyone's business now...o ga o
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by sinaj(f): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
MrPolitics:

Or you don't get fed up and you keep lying.
Some people are really good
Truth is, they really get fed up but are ashamed to come out of it.

I can imagine how free she feels now to get this off her mind.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nukualofa: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided

Are you always mensurating for the kind of venom you carry around
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by NicoBaba(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
Inasmuch as I don't watch that movie, this is too harsh coming from a lady to another.
way too harsh... Real ladies revolve round another...well maybe she is pained or deficient of somethings Toyosi have..
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by NicoBaba(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided

y u so bittered n dejected... All u need is #50 for indocid...so u could finally go rest in hell...f**k words coming outta lady to her fellow lady.. JealousB!tch
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
That's one thing with lying. You just have to continue lying to cover up your other lie until you get fed up nd confess sad

are you a virgin?
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Marshalxv(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
this is shit ..lemme save my mb for a better post
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by columbus007(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
Exclusive : Why i lied to the whole world that i was a VIRGIN - Juliana Olayode

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HpJ_wIR1esM/WZWY3vXAG6I/AAAAAAAACyM/NMy6EBqT0a8NIduCnaSfuqlXR3g5XCCawCLcBGAs/s640/rebirth.png[/img]

Yesterday, we brought you story of how actress, Juliana Olayode aka Toyo Baby of Jenifa's diary lost her virginity and nine other things we learnt from her REBIRTH book! Read here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3994606/how-juliana-olayode-aka-toyo
Well today, we are bringing you why she lied she was a VIRGIN!
Before now, everyone else believed Juliana was a virgin as she had said so several times on interviews and shows!

In her 150 pages book (REBIRTH), she explained how she confessed to her foster father Timi Adigun and his wife after they all thought she was a Virgin.
She went further to write about how people assumed she was a virgin after her Instagram post and how she had to lie on TV!
She wrote:

Via: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclusive-why-i-lied-to-whole-world.html
she open teeth like something dey under her leg.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by shigishege: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
Exclusive : Why i lied to the whole world that i was a VIRGIN - Juliana Olayode

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HpJ_wIR1esM/WZWY3vXAG6I/AAAAAAAACyM/NMy6EBqT0a8NIduCnaSfuqlXR3g5XCCawCLcBGAs/s640/rebirth.png[/img]

Yesterday, we brought you story of how actress, Juliana Olayode aka Toyo Baby of Jenifa's diary lost her virginity and nine other things we learnt from her REBIRTH book! Read here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3994606/how-juliana-olayode-aka-toyo
Well today, we are bringing you why she lied she was a VIRGIN!
Before now, everyone else believed Juliana was a virgin as she had said so several times on interviews and shows!

In her 150 pages book (REBIRTH), she explained how she confessed to her foster father Timi Adigun and his wife after they all thought she was a Virgin.
She went further to write about how people assumed she was a virgin after her Instagram post and how she had to lie on TV!
She wrote:

Via: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclusive-why-i-lied-to-whole-world.html
u know when we are reading dis topic all of us just burst into laughter. not for the main issue but we are just wondering what dis guys calling themselves celeb think they are. so featuring on jenefers diary now we no go rest again? hahahahaha nigerians sha. u be virgin or not dats ur family problem now u know dat. and u av to be very shameful being a chronic liar it makes u look very dirty in my sight. u even make me laugh more and more
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by GoodMuyis(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
bookmarked
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by RALPHOW(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
SIN NO MORE !!!
I THINK NOW YOU WISH YOU ARE STILL A VIRGIN.
IF YOU ARE STILL A VIRGIN , PLEASE KEEP IT, IT IS YOUR DIGNITY.
IF NOBODY APPRECIATE IT, YOUR HUSBAND TO BE DO !!!
DO NOT MIND THOSE STUPID COMMENTS FROM OLOSHOS
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by soflygerian(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
I am not in anyway a VIRGIN ooo...

Future Husband. Hear am ooooo
Hehehe.... Na you sure pass....

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by sinaj(f): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

are you a virgin?
why do you want to know.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
why do you want to know.

No particular reason.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by mrteee: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rider23:
WRONG! She only had sex once and not with a producer!

LOL.
Holding forth for someone who confessed to lying not once, not twice but thrice, on national TV?
Believe her at your own peril. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Birminghamvirgo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
when u first said lied and the interviewer be like;

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by pweetiedee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
firebaby:

Abi....thank you jare..... Funke silence should be enough to keep her quiet....who asked her to write book? Your virginity your life not anyone's business now...o ga o

Toke Makinwa is her mentor.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Jumbus31(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
grin grin grin

THEIR IS NOTING LIKE VIRGIN IN AFONJA LAND

if i lie u ask Ooni of ife
Your brain isn't credible to make sense.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by YabaLeftist: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided

Meanwhile, I'm looking for a beautiful, lightskinned virgin to marry. If you are one, send a pm. I got all it takes to make you happy.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by sinaj(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

No particular reason.

I see no reason telling you either.
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by SycophanticGoat: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
That's one thing with lying. You just have to continue lying to cover up your other lie until you get fed up nd confess sad

So lemme ask, are you a virgin?
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Lectureradodo: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
In her short story pasted yesterday, she talked anoint au she wishes to change her name from Toyo baby ppl use to call her to something else until she was advised not to do so by Mercy Aigbe, she actually said she took to d advise, but now, it's a No, cos she has succeeded in adding more to d name
TOYO BABY THE CONTROVERSIAL VIRGIN GIRL

I wonder what is wrong with ladies on dis virginity issue, wen will u start to know dat being a Virgin does not mean u will be celebrated, Rubbish,.

Anyway, the girl is just 22,accorsi to her story, so may be she is still having dis babish behaviours,

But wait a bit, what if she lied about her age again self,
May be tomorrow she will tell us she isn't 22 again,

The girl has finally finished are carrier by herself jooooooooo
Re: Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
I see no reason telling you either.

Okay o sinajatu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Dead Nollywood Stars / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.