Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (57900 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Handsomecole(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
we Igbos don't need the opinion of this tout and roaming madam to determine our future as Igbos in this country called Nigeria. Whether we withdraws or not election was bound to hold in Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sapele914(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Built2last:
Bloggers will write anything to gain traffic.

Keep selling falsehood. You will look for truth in your life and won't find it
I believe you are referring to the illusion called Biafra?
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sapele914(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:
Beware!!

If u don't hear anything officially from Radio Biafra, it's a fake news. Beware!
What is the frequency?SW or FM what?
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Inspire01: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Really? He chickened out once again cheesy cheesy
To say he chickened out is an insult to chickens, he is just a coward looking 4 cheap popularity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Najokee: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
dudebuck:
Na so ee dey pain?
Pain me that Kanu is a coward…. Kaduna rally now this….yes… I am very pained…. Kikikiki….. I salute your Zombiesm and Hypocrisy grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5822895_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Alanzazani: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bloody idiats. Let them not withdraw thier threat to boycott the elections. Igbos are nonentities. Anambra elections will hold either way. We are jot bothered about what ipob thinks or says. Like I have reiterated the supporters of politicians will vote. Ipobians can stay indoors and eat thier nsala soup. Why are they disturbing Anambrarians peace. We give this ipob too much relevance in the media. This is what is festering them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by degamemaster(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:
The funniest part is that some misguided Igbos actually believed that KANU can stop the conduct of Anambra state election. So much for being deluded. Anambra state election will hold whether the threat is withdrawn or not. This withdrawal is just a face saving measure by KANU.
Ever since he gave the order, have you and your follow zombies and other Nigerian leaders not been running from. pilar to post, creating one useless ground or the other just to counter his agenda thereby displaying your fears and insecurity? NNAMDI KANU is a LEGEND that has given your god buhari nightmares.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by dudebuck: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Najokee:

Pain me that Kanu is a coward…. Kaduna rally now this….yes… I am very pained…. Kikikiki….. I salute your Zombiesm and Hypocrisy grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5822895_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Fake news, go and hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by SycophanticGoat: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abagworo:
https://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/18/ipob-withdraws-threat-stop-anambra-election/

www.punchng.com/ipob-withdraws-threat-to-stop-anambra-election/

The mugu has once again chickened out after the death of some stupid followers at Ekwulobia. Only fools can continue dying for his scam. The best thing for him at the moment is to disband IPOB and all secessionist agenda once and for all. He should use his followership to create a platform for unity and advancement of Igbos instead of preaching hate.

Isn't it ironic that you heartless soul claim to be an Igbo man but yet support a government that uses security forces to kill at little or no provocation?

Isn't it disheartening that you have and still support a demonic government with full geared northern agenda but yet claim to be an Igbo man?

Isn't it alerming that you claim to be human and reasonable but don't see anything bad in citizens of this country maimed by supposed terrorist herdsmen while the Fulani/Hausa tribe are fully protected (Mambila) by all our security agents?

Isn't it barbaric that you criticized previous government but yet support all the evils and tyranny of this present anarchist leader called MohamMAD DULLhari?

Even though I'm not a member of IPOB, I'd rather be one than live your double standard lifestyle laced with unimaginable levels of hypocrisy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kyase(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is an ilitracy and a school drops outs.

He keep spoke rubbish and decive his wash brain ipob followers.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was. A
jisos bros grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sapele914(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is an ilitracy and a school drops outs.

He keep spoke rubbish and decive his wash brain ipob followers.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was. A
A hopeless tortoise.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Alariwo2: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims must throw owambe now that Kanu hates Biafra and wants to unite with our muslim skull under fula rulership. Discrediting and fighting kanu have been so difficult because those annoying IPOds always counter our propaganda against him.

Thank God that Allah has answered our prayers, Nnamdi kanu now hates biafra and wants to unite with our muslim skull. We now consider kanu greater than Awolowo. Now our muslim skulls can rejoice and be glad. grin grin

Stop being emotional son..

Kanu took you guys for a ride and ya'll fell for it. Yorubas will never fall for such cos we're too sophisticated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:
The news is rubbish and senseless and whoever is holding any meeting with the jobless criminal kanu is daft. kanu cannot stop any election, he will not dare it. All these stupid attention being given to a criminal just shows how gullible people can be. If dem born kanu and him family well, make him and him ipod criminals disrupt election.

Chaii...this thing pain this man....see painment.....afonja election would certainly hold but we are not going to vote.....chillax its not the end of the world...face your lagos state and leave our land for us or better still...kill yourself!!
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sapele914(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Until we hear from Ohamadike himself. This is just a rubbish news.

ND Ohamadike is our only leader come rain, come sunshine.
I believe you know the elementary story of the pied piper?the deepest part of the River Niger is where the Federal Government will come and pull your body from. Zombie way na one way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
midol:

Thank my yoruba muslim akwa ibom brother. God bless your muslim skull for hating Kanu and Biafra and wanting to live with fulani forever.
We rejoice because your 'SS' skull hates Biafra and love to unite with fulani herdsmen in the spirit of one naijeria.
God bless You my Rejected-Jew broda... Because of how we igbos love to do drug bizness and use the drug bizness to buy other peoples lands..and then calling the land owners lazy... We cant blame the SS people for being so afraid of us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by yarimo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
ediama:
For now I advice anyone reading this to be his or her own leader in this country till I write you again.
ok sir grin grin
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by TheKingdom: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

Stop being emotional son..

Kanu took you guys for a ride and ya'll fell for it. Yorubas will never fall for such cos we're too sophisticated

Why you carry,carry fire fire for your head eh!!them want to take panadol for our headache o.....afonja focus on your skull mining wella,election na our problem,we go solve our problem ourself,amebo,asiri,olofofo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Eluwilussit(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
You know, sometimes I find it difficult to believe the level of stupidity on NL. If Nnamdi and ipob can ask SE people to sit at home in solidarity and they obeyed, why does anybody think that Anambra people will not sit out the elections if asked to do so?

I am not Nnamdi's fan but I laugh at the stupidity of those trolling him and ipob. I only disagree with Nnamdi on a few issues. And those can be ironed out. We need a national referendum. Nigerians should decide their fate and not the scrupulous politicians. Nigeria is skewed and favours only the North. It is also negotiable. grin

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ubongoton(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Titto93:
Who says Anambra election won't hold?
Anambra election will hold, but we aren't voting?
See mumu who even recongnise your vote in anambra? If you like you vote if you like dont vote one thing am sure is that this state will move forward,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ApexPredator: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lmao what type of poverty ridden bloggers are in Nigeria? So the boycott of Anambra elections has been withdrawn yet there is no word on Radio Biafra's official Facebook page?
There is no statement in the original post, no quotes yet this mad it to Frontpage. Desperate unity beggars grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by headhunter1: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Pray(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fools just killed themselves for free. Those that v been killed cos of kanu are sure going to hell.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ottohan: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja and their lying teeth. What is wrong with this people for God in heaven? What kind of people is this? I have never seen a people so deceptive like these people in my life. Radio Biafra is now...right now condemning ChannelsTV for spreading this lie. IPOB maintains that no election will hold.

Listen now live and get the facts...
https://tunein.com/radiobiafra/

The Afonja that quoted me below @Trailii is also the same person as the op...HE IS PAINED THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET IN VERY FAST TO DISPROVE HIS LYING CONESKULL. HAHAHA...GOTCHA!

daalu nwanem mwoke

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sukkot: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
wristbangle:
Give a hungry dog food, it will stop barking.

Give a frustrated pig food, it will stop squealing

Someone with a networth of £122 after liabiliy deduction, the broke dude don see brown envelope change tactics.

Make I just stop here cheesy masterchen, omenka, sukkot, laudate, sarrki, etc will take it from here
SAVAGE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by SirLakes: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
The power in brown envelope changing hands.

kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sapele914(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
psucc:
At least he has listened to the voice of his people unlike one who only listen to his doctors to the detriment of over 180m people(though actually we may be less than a 100m but the cows make up the remaining 80+m)
Did you support President Buhari,i thought you said he is not your president?go and meet the Governor and Local Government Chairman from pdp you wasted your vote on or go and meet your ogogoro oga jonathan in yenegoa,no be only detriment of 180 miliion people Zombie,cry for yourself. President Buhari will come and give your father money to re educate you and money for your mother to go to the market,useless creature.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sagerasaq: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is Nnamdi Kanu.. Theon from game of thrones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.