Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* (3899 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
pocohantas:

No.
Nigerians on the average are disrespectful, arrogant people...this stretches down to conductors, market women, waiters/waitresses, business owners, public and civil servants. Can you genuinely call these people confident, let alone over-confident?

Your problem is you can't bend them the way you want, but it's okay for a man to be the over confident one...that way he can do the bending and receive the ego massaging. That itself is a wrong mindset.

There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance or sheer disrespect. The later is a bad trait, irrespective of who possesses it.

Do you know there are women who also hate 'too' confident guys?
my point is that the over confident ones tend to have this xter more. Do you agree?
To ur question, yes? And they have dia reasons for dat.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

my point is that the over confident ones tend to have this xter more. Do you agree? To ur question, yes? And they have dia reasons for dat.

Alright...to each his own smiley
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Piiko:
with the way u reason you belong in a village with multiple wives and different huts, the wives will then compete to earn your attention it's only dullards that don't exude some confidence even when I was introverted I could still force out a conversation with anyone I wanted
nawa for you dude. U are going out of the topic. Did i mention to you that am not confident? I said i dont like domineering ladies is that one bad again?
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Alright...to each his own smiley
so who do you like, what category do you fall on?
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

nawa for you dude. U are going out of the topic. Did i mention to you that am not confident? I said i dont like domineering ladies is that one bad again?

Ehen! Now you come. You should have used this word..."domineering". The 'too' confident got you misunderstood.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Not meant to turn your likes on lmfao grin
let me goan baff first. Am coming....we both hate each other....we will never stop hating each other...infact....i wan make u come wash my brokus. Will you grin
lovelygurl:

Not meant to turn your likes on lmfao grin
let me goan baff first. Am coming....we both hate each other....we will never stop hating each other...infact....i wan make u come wash my brokus. Will you
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

let me goan baff first. Am coming....we both hate each other....we will never stop hating each other...infact....i wan make u come wash my brokus. Will you grin
let me goan baff first. Am coming....we both hate each other....we will never stop hating each other...infact....i wan make u come wash my brokus. Will you

Eiyah didn't know you were disabled with no hands, pele ooo
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Ehen! Now you come. You should have used this word..."domineering". The 'too' confident got you misunderstood.
hmm i neva tot of dat word b4....thanks for pointing it out, it just describes the kind of ladies am talking about. I love ur name. Do you watch cartoons?
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Eiyah didn't know you were disabled with no hands, pele ooo
i do have hands but i need a third eye and a third hand who would massage and wash the area very well. Since i cant capture the whole view wen taking my bath
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i do have hands but i need a third eye and a third hand who would massage and wash the area very well. Since i cant capture the whole view wen taking my bath

So not only do you not have a brain but you are also incapable of bathing yourself. Oh my God, I can already smelly your stinky self coming all the way from Nigeria. Disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Lalas247(f): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Bros go and sleep,you don't know the meaning of confident.Does being confident is the same as arrogant or not being submissive to ones husband? U must be high on cheap weed when creating the thread.
Savagery on a different scale grin wey don ma

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

So not only do you not have a brain but you are also incapable of bathing yourself. Oh my God, I can already smelly your stinky self coming all the way from Nigeria. Disgusting lipsrsealed
no matter how bad my brokus smells, your vaginia can neva smell as good as my brokus smells. Lol.....
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Savagery on a different scale grin wey don ma
tot she is a guy sef using a female moniker
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Lalas247(f): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

Na madam o
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

no matter how bad my brokus smells, your vaginia can neva smell as good as my brokus smells. Lol.....

Predictable as ever. Stop talking about things you don't know. The only time you probably saw a vagina was when your mum pushed your otta hers. Stop acting like you'll ever get a girl LMAO
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Predictable as ever. Stop talking about things you don't know. The only time you probably saw a vagina was when your mum pushed your otta hers. Stop acting like you'll ever get a girl LMAO
say same for urself. Seeing a vaginia isint supposed to be an acheivement but truth is i've been there and the sight alone was disgusting. But that was a very long time ago. Maybe my mindset will have changed now. I can get a lot of gals, i can even get you. I've been in a position where i attracted even way older ladies. But i've messed things up sha
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Na madam o
ok oo
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

say same for urself. Seeing a vaginia isint supposed to be an acheivement but truth is i've been there and the sight alone was disgusting. But that was a very long time ago. Maybe my mindset will have changed now. I can get a lot of gals, i can even get you. I've been in a position where i attracted even way older ladies. But i've messed things up sha

This 1 is dreaming grin
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

Why do you think am a guy? grin
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

This 1 is dreaming grin
not dreaming, nothing difficult about that. You'll only say yes or no. Yes? Gooood, no? Still good. Am neva affraid to try stuff, infact, i luv taking risks.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Why do you think am a guy? grin
nothing oo. B4 i checked ur d.p sha
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

nothing oo. B4 i checked ur d.p sha
lol,and my profile indicate me as a male?you must be high. tongue grin
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
lol,and my profile indicate me as a male?you must be high. tongue grin
yes am high! Its not today we started seeing guys using female monikers.. Besides, you sounded like guy.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

yes am high! Its not today we started seeing guys using female monikers.. Besides, you sounded like guy.
lol,na your cup of tea Sha. cheesy
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by LordKO(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
pocohantas:

How far! Actually domineeringness is different from overconfidence (too confident). All domineering people are too confident but not all too confident people are domineering. While major hallmarks of domineering people are both pride and greed (or greed's cousin covetousness) that of too confident people is strictly pride, and the pride is always induced by inferiority complex - more like empty vessels. They're always feeble-minded despite their seemingly boisterous and coercive persona.

Confidence itself is sure a good attribute. All the confident people I know are humble and principled, so its congenital.

Do have a lovely weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
If only you had a profile picture of you
lovelygurl:

Yeah, I don't think he means any harm. He just and doesn't want to know the difference between confidence and arrogance
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Piiko:
If only you had a profile picture of you

How will this add any value to your life undecided
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

How will this add any value to your life undecided
have the feeling most of you are catfishing
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Piiko:
have the feeling most of you are catfishing

Ehn undecided

Wtf! Who is this 1

Can't you read or why did you just decide to come on this thread to talk about srh. entirely different, about you desperately needing to see pictures because you think it's going to get you life in order

Swerve!
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ehn undecided

Wtf! Who is this 1

Can't you read or why did you just decide to come s thread about sry. entirely different to talk about you desperately needing to see pictures because you think it's going to get you life in order

Swerve!
you mentioned me 1st bonehead

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ehn undecided

Wtf! Who is this 1

Can't you read or why did you just decide to come s thread about sry. entirely different to talk about you desperately needing to see pictures because you think it's going to get you life in order

Swerve!

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Piiko:
you mentioned me 1st bonehead

I mentioned you first?

Oh boy go back and read undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar Girls Sex Video / Married Man Busted For Cheating - Watch Wife Reaction / What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.