Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* (3902 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by addictiv(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
confidence in a woman is good and should be encouraged. A lot of girls have inferiority complex and they try to hide it by becoming unruly, talking down on others so they can be seen as a big babe. Confidence means knowing you have what it takes to hold your own but also respecting the individual opinion and disposition of others even they dont agree with you. i love me a confident woman and its a major turn on for me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
pocohantas:
I have a friend who kept on complaining how her guy is over confident and unromantic. On further enquiry, I discovered the guy has done nothing wrong, just that she couldn't bend him the way she wants.

This you post confirms you're like my friend. Looking for who to bend and manipulate. If the lady isn't disrespectful, then I don't get the topic. Disrespect is a character flaw on its own and I also won't be with a guy who won't give me hundred percent respect.

When Nigerian men can't bend you the way they want, they call you less submissive. When Nigerian women can't bend you the way they want, they call you unromantic.
well, agreed. But disrespect is a xter flaw mostly found in xtremely confident pple. Agreed??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2017
addictiv:
confidence in a woman is good and should be encouraged. A lot of girls have inferiority complex and they try to hide it by becoming unruly, talking down on others so they can be seen as a big babe. Confidence means knowing you have what it takes to hold your own but also respecting the individual opinion and disposition of others even they dont agree with you. i love me a confident woman and its a major turn on for me.
the question is, do you love an extremely confident woman
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Queenserah26(f): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2017
This is a case of different strokes for different folks...
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

not scared of them. am talking about extremely confident ladies here. those that can smash your car when you get on their nerves. but i have a question for you. do you as a woman like xtremely confident guys likely to get physical & brutal with you when you mess with them??

I am that kind if girl! Don't mess with me! I am EXTREMELY CONFINDENT and I love that. If it makes you insecure then that's your problem, we don't share glances on insecure people. It's too stressful and tiring. Nothing bad in loving yourself, knowing what you can do etc . I don't need a validation from anybody

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

I am that kind if girl! Don't mess with me! I am EXTREMELY CONFINDENT and I love that. If it makes you insecure then that's your problem, we don't share glances on insecure people. It's too stressful and tiring. Nothing bad in loving yourself, knowing what you can do etc . I don't need a validation from anybody
we d i dont give a ffuck crew do not give a Ffuck about that. Averagely confident or we pass. The same way you dont share glances with insecure pple is the same way i dont share glances with extremely confident ladies. Mind you, am never insecure of anybody. I ve almost had a fight with one of those gals am talkin about, na d gal come cool down i for just break her head. Are you loud also?? because most pple like you are very loud.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

we d i dont give a ffuck crew do not give a Ffuck about that. Averagely confident or we pass. The same way you dont share glances with insecure pple is the same way i dont share glances with extremely confident ladies. Mind you, am never insecure of anybody. I ve almost had a fight with one of those gals am talkin about, na d gal come cool down i for just break her head. Are you loud also?? because most pple like you are very loud.

You? break someone's head? Looooool grin

The truth is you won't have a problem with it, if it doesn't make you uncomfortable. That's insecurity at it's highest level. You don't give a f? Dude, why are you lying? You don't but still created a thread to whine about them. If you are not insecure you are confident. So do you include yourself or is this only about ladies but then again, you are definitely insecure.

Going as far as creating a thread LMAO. I dare you to open your mouth to actually tell 1 of them in REAL LIFE what you wrote here
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

the prob with pple like you is not the fact that they are extremely confident, it is the things they do as a confident person, since there are no boundaries for them, they act stupid most times. being stupid is not a turn on to us.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by PatriotTemidayo: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2017
There is a tin-line between being confident and sheer arrogance.

The moment "TOO" goes into it, it doesn't matter whether its a lady or a man, then it become negative.

We are supposed to be assertive, but as well open-minded. There should be a balance.

For me, I like bold, principled, but tender women. I don't like pushovers, timid, neither do I like too arrogant and entitled.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

the prob with pple like you is not the fact that they are extremely confident, it is the things they do as a confident person, since there are no boundaries for them, they act stupid most times. being stupid is not a turn on to us.

Excuse me but, who is "us"? Lool what makes you think I need a validation from "you"? What makes you think I'm here, born into this world to turn "you" on? Pleeeeease, you are 1 in a billion.

We attract our kind, I'm not meant to attract insecure guys, God forbid. The more confident, the better. Shout out to all dem confident guys out there grin They know how it goes. They know how we roll grin

Be there thinking the world revolves around you and every girl wants to impress you looool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Excuse me but, who is "us"? Lool what makes you think I need a validation from "you"? What makes you think I'm here, born into this world to turn "you" on? Pleeeeease, you are 1 in a billion.

We attract our kind, I'm not meant to attract insecure guys, God forbid. The more confident, the better. Shout out to all dem confident guys out there grin They know how it goes. They know how we roll grin

Be there thinking the world revolves around you and every girl wants to impress you looool

Confident girlgrin
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

You? break someone's head? Looooool grin

The truth is you won't have a problem with it, if it doesn't make you uncomfortable. That's insecurity at it's highest level. You don't give a f? Dude, why are you lying? You don't but still created a thread to whine about them. If you are not insecure you are confident. So do you include yourself or is this only about ladies but then again, you are definitely insecure.

Going as far as creating a thread LMAO. I dare you to open your mouth to actually tell 1 of them in REAL LIFE what you wrote here
i've told one of them exactly what i have wrote here. She came meddling in my affair and i told her worse than what i wrote here, she gave up talking wen she saw that my craze was bigger than hers. Being a little bit calmer does not mean that am less confident. Just like you i dnt need validation from anybody. I do wat i like. You wont beat me for that. But as an introvert, talking too much isint really my thing so i dnt flow with loud guys because i dnt like dem, its a decision tthat has nothing to do with insecurity. No one can control me too. I do wat i like. Sometimes, its just normal to let pple have you, pple like you do not allow that happen, because somehow, it diminishes ur confidence, you are the one who is insecure !

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

then nobody wins here dear, you attract ur kind? Good for you, we attract our kind too and we dont care about pple like you. We are region, there are a lot of us.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i've told one of them exactly what i have wrote here. She came meddling in my affair and i told her worse than what i wrote here, she gave up talking wen she saw that my craze was bigger than hers. Being a little bit calmer does not mean that am less confident. Just like you i dnt need validation from anybody. I do wat i like. You wont beat me for that. But as an introvert, talking too much isint really my thing so i dnt flow with loud guys because i dnt like dem, its a decision tthat has nothing to do with insecurity. No one can control me too. I do wat i like. Sometimes, its just normal to let pple have you, pple like you do not allow that happen, because somehow, it diminishes ur confidence, you are the one who is insecure !

Your last sentence makes 0% sense. An attempt of trying to turn the tables around, lool. A pathetic 1 at that grin

It's either you are insecure or you don't know what you are talking about. Go and educate yourself on the term "confidence". It's not equal to "arrogance", doesn't exclude loud or quite people. Your points....absolutely ridiculous. Stop throwing around adjectives, you can't define. You say you don't like loud people not confident people, jeez! Being confident , does not mean you are loud.

Why don't people check their dictionaries if they want to create a thread about a word they know nothing about?
How many minutes, in fact seconds will it take you? Jeez!
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

then nobody wins here dear, you attract ur kind? Good for you, we attract our kind too and we dont care about pple like you. We are region, there are a lot of us.

Then stop whining, someone who doesn't care, does not go around creating threads! What next "whine club for insecure guys"? Ahn Ahn!
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Martin0(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Then stop whining, someone who doesn't care, does not go around creating threads! What next "whine club fur insecure guys"? Ahn Ahn!

Wait wait wait you terminate it coz he told you to?shocked
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Martin0(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Then stop whining, someone who doesn't care, does not go around creating threads! What next "whine club for insecure guys"? Ahn Ahn!

*Mistake* in *mention*
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Your last sentence makes 0% sense. An attempt of trying to turn the tables around, lool. A pathetic 1 at that grin

It's either you are insecure or you don't know what you are talking about. Go and educate yourself on the term "confidence". It's not equal to "arrogance", doesn't exclude loud or quite people. Your points....absolutely ridiculous. Stop throwing around adjectives, you can't define. You say you don't like loud people not confident people, jeez! Being confident , does not mean you are loud.

Why don't people check their dictionaries if they want to create a thread about a word they know nothing about?
How many minutes, in fact seconds will it take you? Jeez!
consult the dictionary, for what exactly, to prove that most pple who are too confident are loud, unsubmissive, act crazy, disrespectful, etc.? Now you've just highlighted anoda prob with pple like you, they tend to jump into conclusions easily without thinking. Averagely confident pple are less likely to have any of the xters listed above than the too confident pple, you go do ur research on that. Most extremely confident pple do behave crazy than the average confident guys. So to be on a safe side, i have adviced ladies to tone down on the excess confidence/develope a conscience and know when to act confidently and when not to. How that is too hard to understand is wat i dnt know.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

consult the dictionary, for what exactly, to prove that most pple who are too confident are loud, unsubmissive, act crazy, disrespectful, etc.? Now you've just highlighted anoda prob with pple like you, they tend to jump into conclusions easily without thinking. Averagely confident pple are less likely to have any of the xters listed above than the too confident pple, you go do ur research on that. Most extremely confident pple do behave crazy than the average confident guys. So to be on a safe side, i have adviced ladies to tone down on the excess confidence/develope a conscience and know when to act confidently and when not to. How that is too hard to understand is wat i dnt know.

I'm done. I give up. Advice ladies ? LMAO grin hehehe, loooool. Why I quoted you? I don't know. Was actually easy to see, you are one of "them". I'm done losing healthy brain cells.

Good riddance, Mr adviser grin

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

i did creatr the thread because i felt like creating it. I didnt find anyother thing to talk about. It wasnt that important. I just felt lke creating it. I switched to my laptop to do something more important. Contrary to what i told that guy (i lied, yes). I decided to create the thread as a second tot. I would have easily pushed it aside and never talk about it if i didnt have the time
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

I'm done. I give up. Advice ladies ? LMAO grin hehehe, loooool. Why I quoted you? I don't know. Was actually easy to see, you are one of "them". I'm done losing healthy brain cells.

Good riddance, Mr adviser grin
you already lost this arguement but you dont wanna accept the fact. Now google the disadvantages of being too confident and tell me what you find.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by naijaboiy: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Nuzo1:
There's a big difference between being confident (which is a good thing) AND being disrespectful, unnecessarily confrontational and condescending.

The former has more to do with knowledge, conviction and principles mixed with respect. While the later has all to do with low self-esteem as a result of years of being treated as subhuman.

Our societal values does little to emphasize on the struggles, pains and discrimination of our women. Heck, whenever anyone of them get a little chance to break free....they over do it.
This is intelligent. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

you already lost this arguement but you dont wanna accept the fact. Now google the disadvantages of being too confident and tell me what you find.

Lool, lost the argument? You really are feeling yourself loool. The truth is I hate it when stupid people spam my mentions, so stop it. Disadvantages of being too confident? You should be the one educating yourself on arrogance and confidence. I regret quoting you, because I should have known we can't all be using our brains. You mixed adjectives up, yet proud enough to see your mistakes. It's tiring and irritating! Only a fool will think you won a trophy. Truth is I dislike people like you, they are not good for my health
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by AntiRiot: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
OP, you are very wrong bro.

I deal with cute confident girls. Maybe you are mistaking confidence with arrogance. A confident man will always want to have a confident lady by his side. Cos it brings out the best in the man. Only a man suffering from low self esteem unsure of themselves will be scared of approaching beautiful and bold girls. I never get intimidated by girls. Instead, I step up my game.

I am happy some guys have tackled you here. Piiko, FTrebirth, Cannicus Mrfuckallday and co, please come and learn from this thread. Check out the posts of the peeps who have rejected the guy's narrow minded thoughts as learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2017
AntiRiot:

I deal with cute confident girls. Maybe you are mistaking confidence with arrogance. A confident man will always want to have a confident lady by his side. Cos it brings out the best in the man. Only a man suffering from low self esteem unsure of themselves will be scared of approaching beautiful and bold girls. I never get intimidated by girls. Instead, I step up my game.

I am happy some guys have tackled you here. Piiko, FTrebirth, Cannicus Mrfuckallday and co, please come and learn from this thread. Check out the posts of the peeps who have rejected the guy's narrow minded thoughts as learn.

Yeah, I don't think he means any harm. He just and doesn't want to know the difference between confidence and arrogance
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Learn from what, this thread belongs in the thrash, don't over rate yourself my man, I can pull girls you can only dream about when I am in the mood, forget the internet not all of us are equals, most of the females I even see on here are not up to par, sometimes we choose to be selectively single to avoid emotional drama
AntiRiot:

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool, lost the argument? You really are feeling yourself loool. The truth is I hate it when stupid people spam my mentions, so stop it. Disadvantages of being too confident? You should be the one educating yourself on arrogance and confidence. I regret quoting you, because I should have known we can't all be using our brains. You mixed adjectives up, yet proud enough to see your mistakes. It's tiring and irritating! Only a fool will think you won a trophy. Truth is I dislike people like you, they are not good for my health
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Piiko:
Learn from what, this thread belongs in the thrash, don't over rate yourself my man, I can pull girls you can only dream about when I am in the mood, forget the internet not all of us are equals, most of the females I even see on here are not up to par, sometimes we choose to be selectively single to avoid emotional drama
what does it take to pull a girl towards one? Confidence? A lot of pple have it, humur? A lot of pple have it too. Money? Same thing. Overconfidence? You sure will pull a lot of girls but the question is, how long will these gals stay? If you happen, to exude the bad traits these extremely confident pple have, then u re lost my man.
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by pocohantas(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

well, agreed. But disrespect is a xter flaw mostly found in xtremely confident pple. Agreed??

No.
Nigerians on the average are disrespectful, arrogant people...this stretches down to conductors, market women, waiters/waitresses, business owners, public and civil servants. Can you genuinely call these people confident, let alone over-confident?

Your problem is you can't bend them the way you want, but it's okay for a man to be the over confident one...that way he can do the bending and receive the ego massaging. That itself is a wrong mindset.

There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance or sheer disrespect. The later is a bad trait, irrespective of who possesses it.

Do you know there are women who also hate 'too' confident guys?
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

and you are a big turn on! Lol. Sorry dear...u are definitely a biiig turn off too
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

what does it take to pull a girl towards one? Confidence? A lot of pple have it, humur? A lot of pple have it too. Money? Same thing. Overconfidence? You sure will pull a lot of girls but the question is, how long will these gals stay? If you happen, to exude the bad traits these extremely confident pple have, then u re lost my man.
with the way u reason you belong in a village with multiple wives and different huts, the wives will then compete to earn your attention it's only dullards that don't exude some confidence even when I was introverted I could still force out a conversation with anyone I wanted
Re: Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

and you are a big turn on! Lol. Sorry dear...u are definitely a biiig turn off too

Not meant to turn your likes on lmfao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent / 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.