Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard (23214 Views)

Nigeria Moves Against Illegal Chinese Miners, Others / I Will Establish National Guard To Solve Insecurity Problem Says Olawepo-hashim / FG Set To Engage US National Guard To Battle Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by ozidy1: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
MEILYN:
Nonsense! We don't need Peace corps or war corps. This is just another avenue to loot Nigeria dry. I mean, the ones we have are corrupt and aren't functioning well yet you want to add more problems?

God punish u dia, mumu!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
olurock50:
[/color][color=]
Give peace corps opportunity and let see if dey wont perform. Even its job opportunity for youngs and old graduate in town. This money we are talking about is there but only a set or group of people are embezzle it. Its well, God dey.
Which money is there. Mr man Nigeria is a poor country with majority of her people living below the poverty line. we need to invest in infrastructure and bring genuine development to Nigerians if we are ever serious about dragging our people out of poverty.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Na ur money dem go use pay them? Stop this ur bad mouthing
Yes na our money. And we need to apply sense in spending it not because we want to satisfy a few who are not up to 10 percent of our army of unemployed. they are better ways to create jobs than creating another avenue for corruption and inefficiency to thrive.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by aribabama(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
undecided undecided undecided[color=#770077][/color] This APC niggaz are so clueless
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by okerekeikpo: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Reski:
Yes na our money. And we need to apply sense in spending it not because we want to satisfy a few who are not up to 10 percent of our army of unemployed. they are better ways to create jobs than creating another avenue for corruption and inefficiency to thrive.
dem tire u rope make u no join peace corps? If you like don't join the train
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
dem tire u rope make u no join peace corps? If you like don't join the train
I no go join. yet I would say mind. we cannot continue with idiotic ideas like peace corps when we have prople that are paid to do their jobs.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by okerekeikpo: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Reski:
I no go join. yet I would say mind. we cannot continue with idiotic ideas like peace corps when we have prople that are paid to do their jobs.
speaking grammar will not help you, Na hunger go soon reset ur brain, why didn't you stop the Senate from passing the peace corps bill? What stopped you from going for the public hearing to speak ur mind? Is it better for one person to loot the money than paying the money to citizens who are willing to work? Use ur head o
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by NeXtAh(f): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
calddon:
what's the Job of the NSCDC
NSDC is an agency that has been created to help facilitate the path to enable skill training for the youth of the country. They also fund projects that are dedicated to skills training.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
speaking grammar will not help you, Na hunger go soon reset ur brain, why didn't you stop the Senate from passing the peace corps bill? What stopped you from going for the public hearing to speak ur mind? Is it better for one person to loot the money than paying the money to citizens who are willing to work? Use ur head o
Na you poverty go scatter no be me. which work are you doing go and join police or nscdc get a form if you wan join force
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by okerekeikpo: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Reski:
Na you poverty go scatter no be me. which work are you doing go and join police or nscdc get a form if you wan join force
bro I make alot of money monthly enough to feed u and ur family, u r not even ashamed of ur self to ask me to go and join police.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2017
okerekeikpo:
bro I make alot of money monthly enough to feed u and ur family, u r not even ashamed of ur self to ask me to go and join police.
Dont bring my family into this. Go and say that crap to your idiotic peace corp members. bunch of never do wells.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by okerekeikpo: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Reski:
Dont bring my family into this. Go and say that crap to your idiotic peace corp members. bunch of never do wells.
save ur self this stress and goan pick ur form, I know u r unemployed
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Daveed4Jesus(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
gudofuck231:

Peace corps do not have any necessary mandate they are just another front by the United nations to spy on nigeria, you would be shocked to see what the DSS knows about the peace corps, since Jonathans time

Pls make it public if u know what u are saying.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
okerekeikpo:
save ur self this stress and goan pick ur form, I know u r unemployed
Not everyone is broke, bald and unemployed like you. just fvck of my mentions.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by okerekeikpo: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Reski:
Not everyone is broke, bald and unemployed like you. just fvck of my mentions.
the demons in you won't allow u to be useful now by picking up peace corps form, pls help urself
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by NeXtAh(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
calddon:
what's the Job of the NSCDC
NSDC is a nodal agency that has been created to help facilitate the path to enable skill training for the youth of the country. It also funds projects that are dedicated to skills training.
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Reski:

It seems you and your family members are madt abi
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by gudofuck231: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Daveed4Jesus:

Pls make it public if u know what u are saying.

Pls follow up on the case between the DSS and the peace corps
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by drnoel: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2017
mansakhalifa:
A National Guard would be a fantastic idea but would they be willing to go the whole mile in establishing it? In the US where they are trying to adopt this fine idea from,for instance,each state governor maintains a certain level of control over the national guard unit in his state and only relinquishes such control when they are needed for national service. If the idea is to create a national guard that would be solely controlled by the FG like all other security agencies e.g.the police,then they should do away with the idea totally. Meanwhile,@Op is this how proper jobs are created in other parts of the world?

Its another duplicity of posts. There are already too many paramilitary doing nothing in Nigeria. Why create another one?
Re: Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard by Daveed4Jesus(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
gudofuck231:

Pls follow up on the case between the DSS and the peace corps
You don't have a case den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2016) / Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.