Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency (57566 Views)

N30,000 Minimum Wage Implementation Begins Today —presidency / President Buhari To Attend Jumaat Service Today -presidency / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nbote(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2017
rheether:
Charley boi should be ready for the DSS cry

What exactly were his crimes again?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by pellummy(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Lai Mohammed.... Another lie undecided kiss lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by menstrualpad: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Kaabo ooo kaabo
Omo a bile soro
Omo a bile soro
kile lanu
kaabo ooo

President Muhammadu Buhari, Lord and Saviour of Nigeria, the great and long expected messiah of Nigeria, you are most welcome your excellency.

grin

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by paradigman(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
As a dedicated and unapologetic supporter of PMB, I join you to thank God for him
hemucology:
Ope ooooooooooooooooo

Thanks God ooooo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by funmise007(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Youngdream1:
The protest is working. If not for the protest, this mad man that call himself president will still remain in London wasting the resources of Niger Delta on his health.
They are playing politics. This man is a walking corpse. Watch and see, he will soon return to London.
get sense abeg yu shud av said they entered his room and chase him out
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by arabbunkum: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Finally, the protests have yielded something good. Who knows whether the London police forced him to leave.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by PassingShot(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Make he come first!

Seems the coming back to Nigeria has been hastened up by the increasing tension of the #resign/resume campaign group.

He looks so frail, judging by his look that someone will unconsciously asked when he is going back for his treatment in London.

His attitude and cabal's attitude handling the sickness haven't made us miss him at all.
Who needs you to miss him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by goshen26: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
social times? is that a credible news firm?

ok, we dey wait
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Memories12411: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome home my President. I pray for more strength and grace to carry on. I love my President. Baba all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by talkless07: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
victory at last welcome sir!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Treasure1919(f): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2017
U are welcome Mr President
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Baawaa(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2017
You are highly welcome back"sick Buhari is better than healthy Jonathan"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by ogogoroNo1: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2017
I hope he will tell Nigerians that he can not carry on with the affairs of the country. Therefore, i have resigned.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Why not just retire baba bubu. Your health is important you know.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Emmynet50(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Youngdream1:
The protest is working. If not for the protest, this mad man that call himself president will still remain in London wasting the resources of Niger Delta on his health.
They are playing politics. This man is a walking corpse. Watch and see, he will soon return to London.
The only needful thing for him to do when he gives his speech is to resign.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by LordOfNaira: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Long Live the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Have a safe trip back home, sir!!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Awoo88: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Just the news of his return, naira has started losing it value again. Abeg bubu should resign or remain an ni London

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Justicealh3(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Hope isn't fabric news, undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by martineverest(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
I can't contain my happiness
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Omeokachie: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Chased away from London by Nigerians in diaspora.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by efilefun(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Youngdream1:
Kid are you above sickness? If he's doctors doesn't certify him fit to leave protest till eternity nothing will happen, Nigerians been protesting since 1960 and it hasn't changed anything. Calling an elder who am sure will be old enough to be ur grandfather shows the kinda upbringing you got and last I checked ur so called niger delta gets more funds from crude oil sales than any state in the country but ur governors prefer embezzling it cuz they know you all are brainwashed worshipper of theirs.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by emmykey0128(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
No wonder the naira started losing strength against the dollar yesterday,i knew something bad is about to happen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by HonabFaj(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Victory at last
To God be the Glory
Welcome back Mr President
May God continue to strengthen you
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by yahmohy27: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Kaabo ooo kaabo
Omo a bile soro
Omo a bile soro
kile lanu
kaabo ooo

President Muhammadu Buhari, Lord and Saviour of Nigeria, the great and long expected messiah of Nigeria, you are most welcome your excellency.

grin
Well Said
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
We r expecting u,sir,

You r d best thing to have ever happened to nigeria

The solid foundation u r building u will finish.My children n grangchildren shall hear ur story as d president that laid d stone for the Nigeria that they will enjoy n be proud of.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

GOD BLESS PMB!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by soledayo(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Kaabo ooo kaabo
Omo a bile soro
Omo a bile soro
kile lanu
kaabo ooo

grin
There is only one saviour and Lord....and that is Jesus Christ.... He was never sick when he took on the human nature,and now he reigns in heaven over everything. He is the Lord...somebody shout alleluya

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by nNEOo(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2017
hemucology:
Ope ooooooooooooooooo

Thanks God ooooo

He myt decide to go Qatar this time around .....
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Alanzazani: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Na wah o. � Which Kain country be this? Citizens had to protest that thier president comes back to the country. They did the right thing and are true patroits. You cannot be taking photoshoots up and down with tax payers money when you have a job to do.

It is an affront to sensible Nigerians. If you are strong enough come back and do the job you are paid to do and stop all the drama and gimmicks. Politicians and thier loyalists need to have thier brains examined. Nigeria is bigger than an individual or group of individuals
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Kc3000: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari no get una time. He wants to quickly visit his cattle in Daura and return to base(London).

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2017
yinkuscious:
Some people won't be happy to read this
He is spending one a week in Nigeria if at all he want to come.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by charlycharles(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2017
... i hope d monday broadcast is nt gonna be in hausa language lol. end time president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats / Tallest Soldier In Nigeria Meets President Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.