Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency (57559 Views)

N30,000 Minimum Wage Implementation Begins Today —presidency / President Buhari To Attend Jumaat Service Today -presidency / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by bejeria101(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Is he fully charged yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Sagay212: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Where is the criminal ipod PIG kanu. I thought the idio.t said the president was dead and his senseless daft followers hailed him. Now that he is back, i wonder what other story he will tell his fellow animals...jail loading for him though.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Kiakia(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/breaking-buhari-returns-today/

After his return, what next? Will he not jet out to London again for more treatment? His coming back have long been overtaken. No big deal, really.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by adetayo234: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
PS712:
Thank God for his life. It surely must be a great struggle for him. Everyone enjoying good health should just thank the almighty and keep being optimistic, life is full of mysteries.
Going by PMB's pictures, sincerely I doubt he'll be strong enough for the rigours of presidency in Nigeria of today.

So why did he contest for office when he knew he wasn't strong enough?

Why trying to fool people with your emotional tantrum? angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Kiakia(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
PS712:
Thank God for his life. It surely must be a great struggle for him. Everyone enjoying good health should just thank the almighty and keep being optimistic, life is full of mysteries.
Going by PMB's pictures, sincerely I doubt he'll be strong enough for the rigours of presidency in Nigeria of today.
Not to worry. He will be cocooned in Aso Rock as usual and come out only on Fridays to attend Jumat prayers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Kiakia(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
tunjijones:
After 105 days. The buhari I see in pictures is not strong enough to rule Nigeria. If he has integrity as his followers claim the right thing for him to do is to resign.
A President stayed out of the country for 105 days and some people are carrying on as if everything is normal! Sense fall on them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Watch it bro. Watch what you wish for.
Calamity will not be ur portion IJN.
Amen!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:

Buhari till 2023
Even APC are not sure of that, no be only 2023 grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by fohlarp: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
We thx God 4 survival of d sickness.but pls Baba resign U've tried,d legacy U'v laid cncrng coruptn wil neva be tkn away nor 4gtn.THX
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by okevibes: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by raphaeladeyele: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Our able President u are welcome back to your Country whole-heartedly
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Even APC are not sure of that, no be only 2023 grin

APC till 2055
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by vertueptime: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Kaabo ooo kaabo
Omo a bile soro
Omo a bile soro
kile lanu
kaabo ooo

President Muhammadu Buhari, Lord and Saviour of Nigeria, the great and long expected messiah of Nigeria, you are most welcome your excellency.

grin

Na this kind talk make God vex leave us with an incompetent buhari, we prayed for change then forgot that it is God that gives power and wisdom to do the work
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Kokaine(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
PS712:
its wise of him to resign and take care of his health. there is more to life than politics.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Joebryan(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
I label this news FAKE as there are no photo evidences to prove it authensity. If there were photos of when governors went to visit him, why is there no photo on his allerge return from London. Nigerians are tired of fake news about this hausa man!!! angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Joebryan(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
raphaeladeyele:
Our able President u are welcome back to your Country whole-heartedly

So you belief easily.. Good for you! Today I heard he will be coming back tomorrow. And over here on NL, he is back already.. Which of the fake news should I atleast belief?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by vertueptime: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Kaabo ooo kaabo
Omo a bile soro
Omo a bile soro
kile lanu
kaabo ooo

President Muhammadu Buhari, Lord and Saviour of Nigeria, the great and long expected messiah of Nigeria, you are most welcome your excellency.

grin

Na this kind talk make God vex leave us with an incompetent buhari, we prayed for change then forgot that it is God that gives power and wisdom to do the work.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by damkin24(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
deantimes:
Welcome Sir.

But why are you now in a haste to come back?

Seems the protest is working.
But you are part of those that says he should come back home and now that the return is confirmed is now causing another headache. Maybe another round of protest should staged against his return.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Bambela(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
There is no need to address us sir. we never miss you since you left. Your presence is even a worrisome experience. The little time you spent with us had divided us along religious and
Earthnicity . It was during your presence that we learnt what is called hate speech and how to make hate speech. It was during the short period you spent with us that we realize that dividend of democracy is distributed based on voting pattern. please go straight to Daura where you will spend few days and jet back to London.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by udemzyudex(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:

APC till 2055
I rebuke it in jesus name

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Lordjunta(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Olaniji1:
save journey
ALL FOR ONLY MR PRESIDO?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Lordjunta(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
The C-I-C's aircraft is abeam the ancient city of kano, has descended to FL360 and still making Good speed. If you have a scheduled commercial flight departing or arriving abuja around 4:30, expect at least a 30 min delay. The president's aircraft has priority.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by bigtt76(f): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Anniversary of the coup which overthrew PMB in 1985

GrandFinale2017:
wetin dey sup for 27th august?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
bigtt76:
Anniversary of the coup which overthrew PMB in 1985

hahaha u must be a good historian
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:

APC till 2055
your fada
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
your fada

Ur maaale
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by NairaEffect(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

Thanks for pointing out the errors.

I can see where fluent English has taken you to.

Even the man with PHD Degree failed us in this country.

The way you reason shows how far you are to success.

Who helped you in writing this... grin

Go and learn to spell "corrupt" properly before you come here to talk "success".

C comes before S in the dictionary. Just in case you don't know.

Let me see you swerve now...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Ugosample(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Idrico:
Are you alright with the way you are abusing your president?

The former president was also abused in such manner, and even worse by Buhari supporters back then

So what makes this vegetable of a president we have special
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by danvon(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari is dead to me that one is a lookalike angry
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by romme2u: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Return to come and do what angry
shocked shocked

which kind face be this?

u no want make sai baba come back grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Fazemood(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Adeevah:

APC till 2055
And When People Who Understands Politics Talk, You Too Will Talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.