Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency (57595 Views)

N30,000 Minimum Wage Implementation Begins Today —presidency / President Buhari To Attend Jumaat Service Today -presidency / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Vince77(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
nrexzy:
2 weeks on 100days off..... grin
It won't be long before he travels again. Then we can start counting all over again.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by GoodGovernance: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2017
Koskio:
Good news! Hopefully there won't be a relapse this time

A very loud Amen!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by iamtardey: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
we don hear
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Sagay212: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:
The problem Nigeria is facing recently is that she has many illiterate minded people.

Even those who claimed to be educated have all lost their sense of reasoning..

We neglect the major problem facing Nigeria which is CURRUPTION and started chasing shadows... abeg someone should remind me how BUHARI ABSENT affect the affair of dis country?

How I wish dis type of protect is been held at NASS, ASO ROCK, JUDICIARY and some other ROGUE AGENCIES GATE, Just to remind them that OUR MUMU DON DO.

but instead we are chasing a man that has never violate any law of the land by handling over to his vice according to the constitution of this country.

Abeg when BUHARI was in Nigeria what changes does bring to us as a citizen??

HAVE NEVER REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN. MY ONLY REGRET IS SHARING A COUNTRY WITH SOME INDIVIDUAL'S THAT HARDLY THINK RIGHT JUST because OF THEIR HATE FOR MR PRESIDENT.

SINCE WEBE STARTED PRACTISING DEMOCRACY....

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

WHAT DID THEY GAVE US? (PATHETIC CURRUPTION)

OUR PROBLEM IS CURRUPTION, LETS LET US FIGHT IT COLLECTIVELY..IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY B4 U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

MUMU STILL DEY DO UNA, NOT UNTIL YOU GUYS WAKE UP.

MUMU CITIZENS

You have a point ooo. I have actually never seen people protest against the incompetence of their LG chairmen, governors, commissioners, ministers, representatives in the state and federal house of assembly. We ignore all this people and always focus on the president. It's always been like that for years. We seem not to understand that we need to play our part by holding the government closest to us responsible and accountable. Many of us don't even know the LG or ward we reside let alone knowing the LG chairmen or councillors. How then do we hold them accountable. Yet we are shouting restructure as if we the masses will change their docile attitude when we restructure.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by diegwu01: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:
The problem Nigeria is facing recently is that she has many illiterate minded people.

We neglect the major problem facing Nigeria which is CURRUPTION and started chasing shadows... abeg someone should remind me how BUHARI ABSENT affect the affair of dis country?

How I wish dis type of protect is been held at NASS, ASO ROCK, JUDICIARY and some other ROGUE AGENCIES GATE, Just to remind them that OUR MUMU DON DO.

but instead we are chasing a man that has never violate any law of the land by handling over to his vice according to the constitution of this country.

HAVE NEVER REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN. MY ONLY REGRET IS SHARING A COUNTRY WITH SOME INDIVIDUAL'S THAT HARDLY THINK RIGHT JUST because OF THEIR HATE FOR MR PRESIDENT.

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

OUR PROBLEM IS CURRUPTION, LETS LET US FIGHT IT COLLECTIVELY..IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY B4 U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

MUMU CITIZENS

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by kitaatita: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Acidosis:

If he had listened to the complaints, the sickness could have been avoided. A president in the last 2-3 years spent more time outside his country, and you don't see any wrong in that?
As in, you don't see any reason the people should complain?

na wa oh... ordinary 5 minutes lateness to work, a typical Nigerian like you would slash your employee's salary, not to talk to talk of 6 months of junketeering, 2 months of medical leave and now, 103 days in London!

1). Yes I believe that the Nigerian workforce is less productive and anyone circumventing his contract of employment should be sanctioned. That said, I have had people in my workgroup stay up to 6 months from work on medical grounds and make full recovery. Women go on maternity leave. 3). It is erroneous to state that Mr. President was 'junketeering'. The result has started evolving, with USA, UK, UAE, etc helping in repatriation of stolen funds; Diezani an co. 4). The President surrendered full powers. He breached no constitutional provision. Sickness is not a crime

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by okunega1: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Alhamdulillah
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by okenwaa(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
God help us in this shittyyy administration.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by TourismMan(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2017
There is nothing to jubilate about his return. Undoubtedly, in less than a month, he'll be off the shores again. So how does his return affect the lives of poor Nigerians?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by dvee2: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

MUMU CITIZENS

God bless you. Now that baba is back. Watch how the haters #returnorresign will refocus on another lie. These protesters are suppose to channel their energy towards the national assembly to enact a law making it difficult for any president to stay out of the country after a stipulated number of days, for now the president have not broken any Nigerian law. Clearly this should have been the focus of the protesters rather than heating the polity on a fruitless adventure
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by zabuur: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

MUMU CITIZENS

Thanks. You are absolutely right.

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Chukazu: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2017
He returns today to go back when undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Lescott7(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2017
I must commend the acting president for putting the country in the right direction through out the period of president Muhammadu Buhari' absence.
Welcome our President.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by easzypeaszy(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:
Oh my FTC!

Where is fayose, the ekiti miscreant that said that our president will not return alive?

I am sure most people wishing PMB death will die before him

#LikeFayose
#LikeKemiOlunloyo
ur mama n ur papa n ur chldrn n ur generatn wl die soon...useless girl
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by yinkslinks(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Yes it's working and has caused nigeria disgrace internationally
deantimes:
Welcome Sir.

But why are you now in a haste to come back?

Seems the protest is working.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by yinkslinks(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Now they want to force him in for sallah cus this man doesn't look fit to me.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by jsb(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Charlyboy thank you oooo..atleast your 10 days protest and sufferings is about to yield result..he has chosen to RESUME or rather the kidnappers have chosen to release our kidnapped President..If we had all kept quiet they may have continued enjoying ransom from us without an end..
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Chukazu: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

MUMU CITIZENS

Am sure if Buhari stays in London for 5years you would still ask "IN WHAT WAY HIS ABSENCE AFFECTS NIGERIA"?

because the expenses been incurred on hospital bills and aircraft parking charges are been taken care of with money from "FAMILY AND FRIENDS" like you undecided

And when has it become a crime for a leader to resign due to ill-health... I mean since his absence doesn't affect governance, why hang on to power?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Babacele: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Questionable source, nonetheless PMB has shown unflinching loyalty to the integrity of Nigeria by declaring publicly that he was sick, handed over properly and constitutionally before going on a medical leave unlike PDP and her hirelings crying blood presently : pretentious anti democratic rogues that plunged the country into crisis when similar case presented itself. Isn't that PMB led struggle that made ungrateful shoeless acting president in 2010?

So animals, PDP, can teach PMB democratic culture. Whenever, whatever, welcome back Baba -the antidote to enemies of Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by NairaEffect(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

We neglect the major problem facing Nigeria which is CURRUPTION and started chasing shadows... abeg someone should remind me how BUHARI's ABSENT ce affectS the affairS of dis country?

Abeg when BUHARI was in Nigeria what changes does bring to us as a citizenS??

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

MUMU CITIZENS

Mumu still dey do you bros.

Corruption begins with you because you think in corrupt English as we can see in your parable.

How do you expect to tackle corruption if you can't spell it correctly?

If you can't obey Nairaland rule 21. How can one expect you to obey the laws of the land?

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Change begins with you. Wake up!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by israelchinedu: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2017
welcome back my president.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Leo3333: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2017
funmise007:
Unfortunately the lion king is coming home today.jarkals hyena's stumbling in the zoo for hiding place

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2017
easzypeaszy:
ur mama n ur papa n ur chldrn n ur generatn wl die soon...useless girl

Hehehhehehe!
E pain am

Go get your casket ready, you don't need will if you are one of those wishing our president death...

May you have a sad ending if you are one of them =PO PO PO, ase gun
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Leo3333: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

MUMU CITIZENS

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by breakeven: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2017
I hope they will not rush him back next week?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by hon3sty(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2017

APC shares video of presidential jet returning to nigeria.

Watch video here http://topupinfo.com/videobreaking-news-apc-share-video-presidential-jet-returning-nigeria/
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by breakeven: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Leo3333 post=59620286][/quote]
See this mumu. And you think your hero is fighting corruption?. I laugh in Chinese.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by easzypeaszy(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:

Hehehhehehe!
E pain am

Go get your casket ready, you don't need will if you are one of those wishing our president death...

May you have a sad ending if you are one of them =PO PO PO, ase gun
koni dafun iyalaya baba to biya eee...eyin oloshi buruku..te tawa fun Hausa...olosi ara eee..shebi isale lowa tomo anytin...God go punish una..ur punishmnt is close..May God almighty use u as example to dose dt cnnt see d peril dt wl befall Gods enemies..
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Idrico(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Youngdream1:
The protest is working. If not for the protest, this mad man that call himself president will still remain in London wasting the resources of Niger Delta on his health.
They are playing politics. This man is a walking corpse. Watch and see, he will soon return to London.

Edited - Hopefully on Monday, he is going to give his resignation speech.
Are you alright the way you are abusing your president?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by MrPresident1: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2017
With the coming of Buhari, our tribulation has ended grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wreckage Of Missing NAF Alpha Jet 475 Found In Bama, Body Of Pilot Also Found / Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.