Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? (3318 Views)

She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her / Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by eberetos: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
If you are so much in love with a lady & she tells you not to touch her because she is waiting till marriage & that she is a virgin, & later in life you meet her again with same love, but she says she is no more a virgin..... Will you accept her back
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by agbonkamen(f): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Make I re-read your post.....

2 Likes

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Kondomatic(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Is her virginity a handbag that you can drop anywhere you like and still meet it there when you come back?

5 Likes

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by internationalman(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2017
why on earth would you leave her a virgin in the first place. Guy u bleep up big time u need to b flogged.

1 Like

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Why won't you accept her? is she your wife or does she owe you her virginity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by FemiEddy(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2017
You, are u a Virgin? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2017
why won't you??are you dating the virginity or the girl??

3 Likes

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Martin0(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
why won't you??are you dating the virginity or the girl??

gringringrin
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by eberetos: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Eeeh
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmmm IT depends on her present circumstance and status in life, IF she is broke, i wont accept her back, but if she is well to do, financially, socially, as in if she is now high class and her status in life has upgraded, then i will accept her back.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Jamb question. Ans. U that is looking for a virgin girl,re u a virgin? This is why most guys make mistake. Instead of u concentrating on her qualities Nd attributes,u re talking of virginity. Oga carry plaster cover the whole since u dey find virgin. Ode

1 Like

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by ayokellany: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2017
While she does not owe me anything accepting her back can only be on my grave except am only accepting her back to chop my own part of the national cake chikena.

1 Like

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by elipheleh(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2017
No I will just chop and leave.
She never truly loved you OP.
It is best you never marry such a lady, you are just a second or third option for her.
Thus is wisdom.
Be ware of such women if you want to live long. You'll always get crumbs from her. Women mostly give their pride to the man they love whole heartedly

Before you quote me to spill trash. Thus is my choice and I have a right to choose whatever I want to and to act my personal conviction just like every other person. Don't quote me to force your thoughts on me. As for people that won't like it, do whatever suits you and leave others to their decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by elipheleh(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
I reserve this space for Nwamaikpe
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by eberetos: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ewooh
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
very interesting question. I have one girl that. But the way it seems I think if we ever cross part again, I would take her back. I no even dey bother if she dey nack Now cos me sef dey fire dey go.
on a serious note, the virginity isn't the reason u were with her in the first place. The best u can do is to enjoy the other good qualities she brings as well as enjoy d nacking she will bring along. win win situation cos d virginity no go come back.
come Op, I dey suspect say u never open any virgin babe before na y u dey think am like this. Bros, no worry urself, nothing dey inside. E no even sweet sef.

1 Like

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Lalas247(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
U must have been inlove with her virginity not her undecided
Kids up n down mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by jacyhelen(f): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
My question is:Are u a virgin?
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by PromiseUche(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Guy! play along, be with her for few months, get a feel, experiment, ride severally, get satisfied and let go off her, the way she did to u initially. Pls be fast about it.
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Virginity is always over hyped

It's no big deal and guys who freak out about it need to have their head examined.

Most virgins are just scared and unprepared that's all.
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Martin0(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

It's no big deal and guys who freak out about it need to have their head examined.

Mehn I con dey begine to like this your way ooo
Very open girlgrin
Na wa oooogrin

Virgin girls are seen as precious and clean ladies u know na..

Just imagine eating from remnant but all thesame sha na choice to remain Virgin

I ve a different view over it shagrin
I just dey clear u d way some guy's go take approach the matter wey dey ground..

2 Likes

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Marcelo290(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Being sincere with you, I would feel very pained cos same thing she denied me she gave to another, it would make me feel she didn't just love me enough, and as such, me sef go keep her as asset the collect my own share, unless I still have a very strong love for her would I be committed.
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by greencard: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by greencard: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
U must have been inlove with her virginity not her undecided
Kids up n down mtcheew
love is a state of being....sticking together with someone u love must be attached to one thing or the other ..take it or leave

Those things like love don't cost a thing is fable

Can u fall in love with an insane person?...something must Av definitely attracted u to that person in the first place that would bring an attachment... it could be the virginity, smile,intelligence beauty, caring, etc

That's just the obvious truth except we want to live on lies
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by HARYORBAMZ(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
HELL NO
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Tamel(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Poo
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by Nedfed(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
By the way who tell you she's a virgin in the first instance? Is it not what she told you, that you hold on 2. Any confirmation to that?

Op listen, dia are no more virgin in the land. Even the infants, guys have hit their pole.
Don't you read cases of rape on social media nowadays.

Forget about virginity and join me celebrate the return of Nigeria high commissioner to London.

Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by danilho(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Well, we all have different opinion.
I just can't believe some people asking if the guy is in love with her or with her virginity.
To be honest, if she did not consider me good enough to bleep her when she is a virgin, then why should she come back to me after another guy has burst pusssy. No way
BTW, how sure she is a virgin
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by chynie: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let me come and be going
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by FutureLeader00: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Why won't you accept her? is she your wife or does she owe you her virginity?
i will never accept her
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by FutureLeader00: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
i will accept her bleep her like never before then dump her sorry asss
chikena
Re: Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again?? by IamGeorgie(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
I don't open this type of threads not to talk of commenting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.